Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The what your pet's name thread.

Started by LilDevilOfPrada, January 04, 2013, 06:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilDevilOfPrada

A simple thread for you to tell us your pets names!

I have 3 cats named:

-Pudding  (daughter)-Orange and sleeps 23/7
-Slate  (Son)- Atheletic and cute as a button
-Sam   (mother)-Japanese bob tail :P shes so tiny and unbelievably clingy!

Also add any details on your pets that you want to!
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

crazy at the coast

Jake
"the poopee dog" 

That's exactly what's on his tag too, lol. I'm glad he can't read or he might be pissed.

He's crazy, very active, but also lovable and sleeps with me every night, can't even roll over without making him move. He's a Jack Russell/dachshund mix. 
  •  

Devlyn

Lewis 1999-2010                                                Clark 2004-present

•  

LilDevilOfPrada

Awww so cute I once had a Jack russel/Fox terrior  :-X He never slept  ;D

•  

LilDevilOfPrada

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on January 04, 2013, 06:27:36 PM
I have a siamese cat named Edgar. ;D I like his the best.

Besides him, I'm extremely paranoid about posting anything about all of them on here, so, I won't ^.^.

Scaried I will steal them and add them to my collection :P also my fav kitty is a tourtise shell(only come in female lol)

•  

sweetashiro

My  3 year old english cocker spaniel, Sebastian.
( Named after Sebastian from the anime black butler)

puppy 004 by sweetashiro, on Flickr

My 1 year old english cocker spaniel, Autumn.

puppy 005 by sweetashiro, on Flickr
My 8 year old german shorthaired pointer, Delilah.

puppy 003 by sweetashiro, on Flickr
( Samson, my other  german shorthaired pointer passed away)

•  

Zumbagirl

Quote from: LilDevilOfPrada on January 04, 2013, 06:08:53 PM
A simple thread for you to tell us your pets names!

I have my very own dog sled team of Siberian huskies :) I have 4 dogs, 3 males and 1 female. I always ask them if they want a sex change too. I just love all that nice warm fur in the winter cold. It's the best way to warm my feet. My dogs are:

Oldest/biggest: Joseph dredd black and white husky. He loves hoarding shuffled animals. Alpha male

My girly girl: Jenna sable husky alpha female. She has 1 blue eye and 1 eye that is half green and half blue. Alpha female. She will talk back to me and argue with me very vocal :)

Bryon: white named after the dog from family guy. He is the quiet one. He really likes bones.

Sky: my little guy black and white husky. I used to call him the demon but he is extremely lovable. He is a rare case if a husky who can run around off leash. If I had to pick my favorite it would be him because he is so adorable.

I need to find some good snow/winter pics :)

•  

sweetashiro

Quote from: Zumbagirl on January 10, 2013, 02:08:25 PM
I have my very own dog sled team of Siberian huskies :) I have 4 dogs, 3 males and 1 female. I always ask them if they want a sex change too. I just love all that nice warm fur in the winter cold. It's the best way to warm my feet. My dogs are:

Oldest/biggest: Joseph dredd black and white husky. He loves hoarding shuffled animals. Alpha male

My girly girl: Jenna sable husky alpha female. She has 1 blue eye and 1 eye that is half green and half blue. Alpha female. She will talk back to me and argue with me very vocal :)

Bryon: white named after the dog from family guy. He is the quiet one. He really likes bones.

Sky: my little guy black and white husky. I used to call him the demon but he is extremely lovable. He is a rare case if a husky who can run around off leash. If I had to pick my favorite it would be him because he is so adorable.

I need to find some good snow/winter pics :)
I love Siberian huskies! I used to take care of them  at a shelter
  •  

Joe.

I have a hamster called Lightning :)

Joey
  •  

AscendantDevon

I have a cat, his name's Karsa.
I don't know why but he's really big for a cat, and he looks like a little panther. That being said, he acts like a dog, he chews his toys to shreds, and comes when I call him. : 3
Check out my art. : P

http://devonascended.deviantart.com/#
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Quote from: AscendantDevon on January 10, 2013, 05:18:23 PM
I have a cat, his name's Karsa.
I don't know why but he's really big for a cat, and he looks like a little panther. That being said, he acts like a dog, he chews his toys to shreds, and comes when I call him. : 3

Best of both worlds!!!!

•  

Kevin Peña

I once has a hamster named Nibbles. He died of diarrhea.  :(   
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Its the worst lossing a pet to a disease I just lost my one oldest cat to blood cancer :/

•  

sweetashiro

Samson passed away from a blood tumor..
  •  

peky

Just one, "Rocky," low maintenance pet you know..I dusted it every 3 months or so...Loving pet too, never wakes me up and I never have to clean any duckies  >:-) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  •  

peky

Quote from: DianaP on January 10, 2013, 05:34:17 PM
I once has a hamster named Nibbles. He died of diarrhea.  :(

from eating Taco Bell food I am sure  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  •  

Kevin Peña

Quote from: peky on January 10, 2013, 08:42:12 PM
from eating Taco Bell food I am sure  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think I'd call anything that is fast food, "food."  ???
  •  

peky

Quote from: DianaP on January 10, 2013, 08:44:38 PM

then what would you call "fast food" ?
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: DianaP on January 10, 2013, 08:44:38 PM

You just did. :laugh:
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :police:

Let's back off of the snarky comments and get back on topic

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •