Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

MTF in need of help

Started by Rachel, January 11, 2013, 10:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elspeth

Quote from: cynthiajonesmtf on January 13, 2013, 07:44:19 AM
Strong, no, not at all. I realize my developement is stunted due to my inability to deal with my reality. Also, my inability to deal with my reality controls me. I realize I need to take control of my life and be me ( much simplier said than done).

Something you're likely to notice as a common thread with people like us is that, maybe because we never went through the puberty we grew up expecting -- expecting at least at some level, even if deeply supressed and compartmentalized -- our development in some areas, especially social areas, can remain fairly stunted for a very long time. Coming out helps with that, once you're at a point where you feel safe to be honest with at least those who are closest, and care the most, but there is no denying it can be difficult both for us and for those around us.

I had something close to a religious vision a few years back (partly a byproduct of prescribed drugs that should never have been prescribed for me, an SSRI, to be specific).

I found myself flooded with emotions and insights and information at a rate that was practically impossible to deal with. In the vision, a group of Goddesses appeared, who said they would take it in and hold it all for me until I was ready to come back and examine them at a rate that a human, not a full goddess, could handle. It may not be your vision, but it sounds like you could use something like that, even as a metaphor, for coping with the flood of input you're dealing with now?
"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."
- Sonmi-451 in Cloud Atlas
  •  

Jamie D

Cynthia, first things first.  You need to find a place (in your mind) where you are comfortable with yourself.  That may take the guidance of a therapist, or a support group, and/or some really deep introspection (which you are obviously doing).

Second, your family will not begrudge you the therapy you need and desire.  That your are seeking therapies for unresolved issues, and the depression and anxiety that comes with them, is all they really need to know at this point.

Good luck to you.  And don't worry about age.  I was older than you when I had my epiphany.
  •  

Rachel

Thank you all for your warm support and sharing. Thank you for the Love, hugs  :)

Wow! How did you know I never had a real puberty? I absolutely hated puberty and was in complete panic. I wanted so much to be a girl 100%. Since my acceptance, I think about MTF issues almost my entire waking hours. My sleeping is down to 2 periods of 1.5 or so hours a night and the headaches continue. What I am going through now is what I was going through at puberty but worse!

During my life I was attracted to males but extremeny ashamed. I had a friend in high school I was close to for 3 years. I am attracted to females to; would define it 70 male/30 female as far as attraction. Since I accepted myself and really think and try to understand myself I find some males make electric micro shocks through my body. I was on an elevator and a guy came on and It felt like a small electric shock went through my body. I made eye contact, smiled and he smiled back ( I wanted to start a conversation but didn't). This has happend several times and it feels good and I like it. Women appear soooo beautiful and I look at them differnetly, what they wear and there their body proportions. I find women scents are so beautiful now. I would love to be able to wear perfume, paint my nails and wear womens cloths.

I have an appointment at the Mazzoni center Thursday. I will ask about a therapist they recommend. I agree, I need to get help and share with my wife with the therapist present after he figures me out.

I do not know if what I have is dysphoria but is is all consuming and I feel I am drawn to MTF. I would like a very low dose AA and E to see if it helps. There is definately something very strong inside of my head and it is changing.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Elspeth

Quote from: cynthiajonesmtf on January 15, 2013, 02:21:06 PM
I have an appointment at the Mazzoni center Thursday. I will ask about a therapist they recommend. I agree, I need to get help and share with my wife with the therapist present after he figures me out.

Just a note... unless the therapist if overstepping his/her role, you will (probably) be doing most of the figuring out yourself, and this is not a one-size-fits-all situation. She may be able to tell you some of the things that others have shared here, but unless she herself is transgendered, be prepared that her take might be based on study and personal interest in the subject, rather than direct experience.

There are also areas of honest disagreement when it comes to causes and best practices... the research to date is sadly lacking, and much of the old research has been discredited because it was clearly based on bias and unfounded supposition, for instance, about the influence of environmental factors, but not every therapist has yet gotten the memos on those areas.  Better now than it once was, though.

Also, I suggest giving some serious thought to whether you want to work with a male or female therapist. I deeply regret some of the lost time and miscommunication that came from working with a guy for as long as I did. There were many times when his assumptions and attachment to his own gender came in the way of making myself heard or understood by him, even though he was fairly well-informed on transgender issues for the time when I was in therapy with him. My heart told me to insist on a female therapist, but my passivity and self-doubts allowed me to say it was okay to work with him. In retrospect it was a bad idea, and one that was financially and emotionally very costly.  YMMV.
"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."
  •  

Brownshoe

Picking a male or female therapist is very important. I choose female because of the comfort level I felt with her. We have been in contact for along time and are very good friends. Hope you can be that lucky.
  •  

Rachel

Thank you.

Thursday I have an appointment at the center, physical and blood. Next month I have another appointment there with a PA. I would like to get the referral and see the therapist before the meeting with the Physicians Assistant. They have an informend consent model and I have some time but not much.

I will ask for referrals and request females and if possible a MTF. I think a MTF would be the best possible help. This is a pretty big center so perhaps ther is a chance for a MTF. They also have group meetings on Thursday nights but my chances are low on getting there for now. Later I will definately be there after my wife is informed. Hopefully she can attend with me.

From tidal wave to panic to acceptance to 1st steps. Next a formal plan.

Thanks for your guidance and advice, it really helps.

hugs :) Love Cindy
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
  •  

Kii

Hi Cynthia *waves!
I just have to say wow, it could have been me writing what you wrote. Its the same deal.
There isn't alot more I can add to the superb advice already givien, which Im also listening to (Thank You All! :-)

I've just started therapy and I am so surprised at the level of understanding. Almost everything I said was met with a knowing nod and support. You will find this too, Im sure. It is going to be a process for sure, and I dont know how far I will go either.
Like it was mentioned, this isn't going to be a race to get to the end, it's a journey to experience. I am having to remind myself of this constantly.
The urge to shout to the world who I am is strong, so I'm making sure to be careful and safe.

But I can say this, that talking to a pro AND a Trans support group is already working for me. I can just talk and not worry what I say or how I act. It's a real relief.
It's also helping to reduce the confusion, anxiety, loss ( I dont understand the loss part, except that I feel a huge 'pool' of sorrow and loss and guilt that for me is so large I dont think I can cry it all away, and I cry constantly. I know it will eventually be drained tho, so dont despair! You might find this for yourself as well.

I wish you the very very best Cynthia, and I have your back for whatever a stranger can do, I guess that means that if you are feeling alone, if I were there, Id be right beside you, sharing the weight.

I love you all so much right now.

Be strong girl!

-Kii

•  

Barbara Ella

I am new to the forum, but less new to the feelings you are going through.  I only realized myself at age 65 as I began crossdressing, accepted the transgender nature 6 months later.  Wife knows about the crossdressing (hates it).  Now my female side is dominant, and I dislike the remaining male side.

I need to accept it myself, and attempt to move forward.  Sixteen months into the journey.  Fortunate not to have had a life filled with these feelings, but they are still hard enough to sort out.  They only get louder when ignored.

One thing I have found, and others have confirmed.  When you start on the T blocker, you will find a peace and some of the anxieties will be lessened quite a bit.  Rational for this has been given as the lower T puts your hormonal controlled body more in line with your female mind and you are more comfortable.  Don't really know why, don't care really.

Wishing you the best of fortunes as you continue your journey.

Barbara
He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
- Friedrich Nietzche -
  •  

Rachel

Thank you for the support and kind words; it really helps  :) hugs.

I am Transg* and feminine inside. I am proud to be TG. I repeat this several times a day.

My goal is to feel whole and I do not know where it will take me. Today I feel trapped.  17 hours till the 1st appointment ( physical and blood work). I feel nervious, anxious, excited and impatient. I keep repeating," I can do this". I will inquire re female therapist and hopefully MTF. I want to go to support, need to figure out how.

The beginning is in sight. I am still not honest with my family but I am honest with my new friends ( you girls) and tomorrow I will face a human(s), look them in the face and tell them my secret, deep deep deep repressed secret. I will say I prefer Cynthia, if thay ask. I will not look away or down when I say it. On the inside I will screem yes when I do it ( I repeat this over and over). If I can do this then I will feel proud of myself ( 1 small victory).

Goal, I want to feel, be whole and be happy.

I slept 5 hours last night and the headachs were about 1/2 the day, stomach was fine, mostly. Improving! I think of my MTF issues all day. The stress of coming out to family is relieved till later.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

Kii

Quote from: cynthiajonesmtf on January 16, 2013, 08:17:06 PM
I will say I prefer Cynthia, if thay ask. I will not look away or down when I say it. On the inside I will screem yes when I do it ( I repeat this over and over). If I can do this then I will feel proud of myself

You're gonna love saying what you are about to say :-)

You might want to consider a small plan for cool-down when you leave the building, I was a little foggie from the emotional whirlwind. You might not want to drive for a bit. Maybe a blanket to wrap up in and hold onto, and some water or tea or something. I hadn't thought about it, so I guess I'm just trying to share. I cryed all over my shirt, haha

Im so excited for you:-)

-Nikkii
  •  

Cindy

Whoo Cynthia,

Take it as it comes. Try and relax a little, (I know useless advice that :laugh:).

I remember my first session with my psychiatrist, he was quiet and warm. He asked me what name I preferred to be called. And that was that. He then asked me why I was meeting with him and what did I want to do with myself?

I decided before I met him that I would be totally honest and not hide or lie. If I was true to myself then I would look after me (sorry the old dual personality stuff, which quickly goes).

He neither approved nor disapproved of anything. In fact he just listened with occasional questions for clarification.

I felt that this was my session to introduce myself and to accept myself, and to have the courage to face someone and show them my soul.

I hoped that my soul would be respected. I felt great fear.

He then explained the process of the South Australian Gender identity unit. I could accept the process or reject it, it was my choice.
I accepted it. I wanted to be me.

This was my first meeting with a man who has never judged me. Who has treated me fairly and allowed me to find myself and emerge from my prison.

I am very proud to say that I met a therapist and decided to trust him with a life that I have never shared with anyone else. A man to whom I have revealed secrets and torments that very nearly killed me. With horror that I thought I would never confront and kept locked in dark places.

In may case it wasn't long before I did not have a therapist. I had a friend who I trusted with my soul and my very fragile psyche.

Now I have a friend who I am glad to meet and chat with, and a friend who takes genuine pride in my accomplishments.

We no longer have regular sessions. I don't need them and he has others who need him.

But he is still a friend and we catch up for a coffee and a chat.

I hope and pray that you have a similar relationship and have the wonderful feeling and glory of accepting you.

Walk with pride Cynthia, you have nothing to fear except fear, and your sisters stand with you to share that with you and to give you our strength when needed.

Hugs

Cindy

•  

dohtao

I read here one time a person said his wife was cool and encouraged him to go ahead and take meds and go through with it. Once he did she left him. He said people should take his advice.

I am now afraid that the only person in which I trusted and loved, and the woman that would do anything for me is now gone because of my selfishness. I wanted to feel better by not lying. Now I have >-bleeped-<ed up my life with no recourse.  :'(
  •  

Elspeth

Quote from: dohtao on January 17, 2013, 07:04:56 AM
I am now afraid that the only person in which I trusted and loved, and the woman that would do anything for me is now gone because of my selfishness. I wanted to feel better by not lying. Now I have >-bleeped-<ed up my life with no recourse.  :'(

It's a cliche, but if you love someone, you have to be willing to let them go, or it just turns into a form of prison.

I don't mean to dismiss this... it's taken me over 10 years to get over my divorce, and in many ways I'm really not over it. I would love for my ex to ask me back. She's now socializing almost entirely with women, and seems to have given up on her earlier fantasies about finding a man she could be with. We remain friendly (and I've lost a lot of the weight that was also a turn off for her). Part of me hopes, if I can find a way to afford transition at this point, and with her gradual growing acceptance of our trans son, and her recognition that she needs to understand more before declaring what should be the right decisions for people, that there might still be some small hope.

Of course part of me will need to also forgive and forget some of the hurts in between.

This isn't easy for anyone. It may feel like the end of the world, but it's not. (I say this as someone who has gone through years of living in isolation and hiding related to my own delays about moving in a direction that part of me has always known was the only practical option available that could give me any measure of peace).

I hear your sorrow, and hope you can find ways to accept it and move on more quickly and with less self-damage than I did.
  •  

Rachel

The advise is fantastic and so real to me, thank you. Your support is helping he to maintain my sanity  :) Hugs

I meet with social worker and proceeded to dump ALL of my lifes details. There were tears and shaking hands. I promised myself to be 100% honest and give ALL the personal details about myself. I remembered more hurtful things when I was doing my dump. 90% through I started to fell good. When I left I was walking on air. I feel somewhat good about myself tonight; although my head hurts.

When I was called in the waiting room she called Cynthia ( felt odd); when I left she took me to the waiting room and opened the door and said Cynthis, I will see you next month. I smiled and said I look forward to it.

While sitting in the waiting room a tall trangender MTF came in to check in. She was stunning and had pink hair shaved on the sides. Confident, beautiful voice and had poise. She sat 1 seat away. I wanted so much to speak with her and ask so many questions. I said to myself, If she can traisform  then I can.

I meet with the social worker in 1 month and the Physicians assistant for a physical and blood work. The social worker gave me the contact for a theripest ( Female MTF ) who she said is wonderful. I will call tomorrow. I need to figure out how to attend the support group without my wife finding out. They have a LGBT 3 day event June and I would love my family to attend.

The social worker cautioned not to say anything to my wife until I was well ready and prepaired.

I will only do HRT if my wift supports it and not just approves of it. I know there is a huge risk I can lose all and people are known to change their minds and withdraw support.  I would love to be on HRT, even very low dose.

Funny story, but not at the time. I went to Walmart Saturday to buy some panties, 7:00 A.M. when they open. I walked in and to the womens section. I walked through and out the store. My body felt it was under attack, the pressure was so high. Does anyone have advise? I can not receive mail at home.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

Cindy

Hi Honey,

I'm so glad it went well. Hugs and kisses. And guess what? It gets easier every single time.

Shopping The final frontier!! So much horror so many nerves, so easy to do.

First rule of shopping. Sales assistant do not give a dime for who you are and what you are as long as you pay for the goods. That is their job and they get made redundant if the sore isn't selling stuff. If it is a boutique then even more so. They are all struggling they need sales.

I have in fact shopped in a Wal-Mart many years ago -they don't exist in Australia but big chain stores are the same the world over. These are very easy to shop in because you are totally anonymous. The sales assistants a re 9-5 and just want to get through the day without their boss hassling them. In reality you can go in dressed as bozo the clown with big feet, big red nose and a funny wig and 50% of them wouldn't notice.

It hels if you now your size and what style you like, woman,s briefs come in many styles and colours and you tend to get what you are comfy in or what is going to drive you partner nuts - a bit early for that one at the moment maybe? But there is nothing like nice underwear to lift your spirits no matter if you are FT or starting out. I can wear a skirt and blouse and look very business like and be wearing outrageously sexy lingerie, and no one knows but me. So decide what you want pick it up put it into your shopping basket and go the cashier can them scanned whatever and pay for them. Task done. If they ask are they for you with a sly grin, say yes with a sly grin back.  Not any of their concern.

Skirts. My first times I picked up a skirt hopping it was my size took it home and was disappointed. How to tell the waist size? Easy. Measure your waist with a tape measure. Divide that figure in two. Measure that distance on your arm from had to wherever. Make a mark or remember where that distance is. Pick up a skirt, hold it against your arm and measure it for size against your reference marks. Easy.

Trying clothes on. In boutiques etc, just ask, can I try these? Often the cubicles are locked or monitored to prevent theft. It is very common in nice boutiques for staff to ask if you are OK. They mean is the size OK. If it is too small or too large ask if they have a larger or smaller size. They will bring it too you. Woman don't want to keep dressing and undressing to try the next size. If was taken aback inone of my early sessions, I was still dressing as a male and I was trying on a dress, in a boutique shop. I had asked and the girk said sure and unlocked a cubicle for me. After 5-10 mins she wandered past and aske how the fit was. I said I think its too tight, she said ,let me see. So I opened the door and stood there a guy in a dress, she looked and said yes too tight you need the next size up,  and then asked if the bust size would be OK when I was dressed up. I said yes I think so,  I'm a 38C when dressed.  She brought the next size and off I went. BTW she wasn't embarrassed, she wasn't trying to embarrass me. She wanted the sale, she got it.

When I paid she said you are welcome back any time we are always getting new stock in. And I did return several times.

So again it is confidence, that is all. You have as much right to spend your money as anyone else does.

Hugs

Cindy
  •  

Elspeth

Quote from: Cindy James on January 17, 2013, 10:00:05 PM
I have in fact shopped in a Wal-Mart many years ago -they don't exist in Australia but big chain stores are the same the world over. These are very easy to shop in because you are totally anonymous. The sales assistants a re 9-5 and just want to get through the day without their boss hassling them. In reality you can go in dressed as bozo the clown with big feet, big red nose and a funny wig and 50% of them wouldn't notice.

No Wal-Mart I've shopped at (and I've been in ones all over the East Coast and at least as far West as Utah), tend to have enough floor staff to even ask questions. They might sometimes have someone near the women's changing rooms or at a jewelry counter. But the staffing tends to be low, and low service, so for the most part you are almost never going to be bothered by anyone, unless you go out of your way to get their attention. 

Granted, before my kids were born, I had a job where I regularly went to all kinds of stores to gather information on how products were merchandised, so I learned a good bit about how sales staff tend to think about their jobs, and I was kind of used to making sure that I went in confident, and not sending signals to attract suspicion. Act like you belong there, and staff will assume you are there to buy what they are selling. They usually don't care about your reasons, unless you volunteer the info as part of seeking their help.

Because I did this as part of my job, and sometimes did weeklong tours of the country to get a comparison by area and region, I also did have the opportunity to slip in some personal shopping in places I knew I was unlikely to return to if anything did go badly for me, back when shopping for the clothes I really wanted was still making me nervous. This was limited only by the practical matter of needing to carry my purchases back home and finding space for them in my luggage, which, even in pre 9/11 days I tried to keep light and compact.

Still, getting to a point where you feel it's within your rights to be there can take time, especially if you're presently in a situation where you feel like someone close to you is trying to bargain with you or negotiate about your identity and feelings that may have been suppressed, but have long been simmering beneath the surface.

As a practical strategy, if you can't just convince yourself that you have as much right to shop there as anyone, and it's no one's business what you wear, you can always go with a rationalization and a standing explanation in your head, that you're shopping for a gift, or some even more arcane fiction. Not sure this really helps in the long run, but it might serve as a stopgap?

QuoteI can wear a skirt and blouse and look very business like and be wearing outrageously sexy lingerie, and no one knows but me. So decide what you want pick it up put it into your shopping basket and go the cashier can them scanned whatever and pay for them. Task done. If they ask are they for you with a sly grin, say yes with a sly grin back.  Not any of their concern.

In decades of shopping for lingerie and undergarments, I've been asked or had comments no more that a few times. And usually those were complements about my taste, with an assumption from the sales clerk that I was probably buying a gift, or expressing approval that I was going for something both pretty and comfortable, that they wished their SO would think to buy for them.

QuoteSkirts. My first times I picked up a skirt hopping it was my size took it home and was disappointed. How to tell the waist size? Easy. Measure your waist with a tape measure. Divide that figure in two. Measure that distance on your arm from had to wherever. Make a mark or remember where that distance is. Pick up a skirt, hold it against your arm and measure it for size against your reference marks. Easy.

I need to remember this. At this point I usually just try things on, since I also want to see how the fit is in general. Waistband fit is fine, but if it looks awkward on my not so ample backside, it's not worth spending  the money, no matter how cute the garment is.

QuoteTrying clothes on. In boutiques etc, just ask, can I try these? Often the cubicles are locked or monitored to prevent theft. It is very common in nice boutiques for staff to ask if you are OK. They mean is the size OK. If it is too small or too large ask if they have a larger or smaller size. They will bring it too you. Woman don't want to keep dressing and undressing to try the next size. If was taken aback inone of my early sessions, I was still dressing as a male and I was trying on a dress, in a boutique shop. I had asked and the girk said sure and unlocked a cubicle for me. After 5-10 mins she wandered past and aske how the fit was. I said I think its too tight, she said ,let me see. So I opened the door and stood there a guy in a dress, she looked and said yes too tight you need the next size up,  and then asked if the bust size would be OK when I was dressed up. I said yes I think so,  I'm a 38C when dressed.  She brought the next size and off I went. BTW she wasn't embarrassed, she wasn't trying to embarrass me. She wanted the sale, she got it.

Reminds me of the last time I shopped in a more full-service boutique. Right now I'm trying to stay on a strict budget, so discount stores and heavy sales pricing are the rule for me. But I recall similar surprise and attentive service the first time I told myself, this is what I want, and I'm tired of buying things blind. A good sales person knows that such attention, if it is well-received, is also likely to boost the final sale, if they get a customer on a slow day and time who is open to their assistance and courteous attention. Any salesperson who is intentionally rude is not going to last long. And you can bet for experienced salesgirls, that you are not the first transwoman (or crossdresser) they have served.
  •  

Rachel

Thank you so much for the support and advise , hugs  :)

I tried to schedule and appointment with the counselor, called 5 times and left a message. I am very motivated to be honest with myself and never hide again. I do not think I could survive surpressing and degrading Cynthia again. I have the next social worker and Physicain Assistant's appointment scheduled.

I thought about the session yesterday. I am a Transg* female. I am bi-sexual ( 80% male/20% female orientated). I made this statement then ( felt good). I went over my sexual history in detail and said I am not ashamed of what I am. I have been living in hell and I am not going back. I remembered 2 times I wanted to kill myself before puberty and the 1 time I almost castrated myself ( age 7). I had a very close suicide episode in college, then completly turned off caring and feeling. Alcohol free for 15 years, before then 80- 100 cans of beer a week and wisky to boot. I often thought I did not care to live.  I owe my life to my wife. I met her in a bar and she was nice. We dated and she loved me. 1st person to love me. I have never straid and owe her my life, although it is incomplete and broken.

I feel pretty good today and left a note about the social worker on the Centers message board. I am so grateful for the help ( tears in my eyes).

OK, I need to make another pantie buying attempt ( The girls here at so strong, how can I let them down). I like bikini and I think I am a size 8. I love pink, never wore it. Pink panties are a must. I would like some white female undershirts too.

Funny, I said to the social worker, I do not know what a 50 year old would look like transitioning and I could not pass. She was non committal but said you never know while lifting her eye brows. OK, there is hope. I want to at least experiance hormones for 6 months while dressing as much as possible female.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

Rachel

I am going to Kart today to buy panties.

I swor off masterbation because I always fantisize about transitioning / being TS and having sex with lots of men. I thought it was not good for Cynthia and in fact degrading and the male trying to degrade the female. Since telling the social worker I am BI and TG and that I accept this of myself I have been evaluating everything. I am eliminating my old personna for the new. I masterbated last night, same fantesy, felt bad last night, mostly disappointed. Woke this morning and thought, I am BI and TG. Cynthia is a female and she likes sex with men and she want to transition so the masterbation fantesy is a good thing and accepting it is accepting me. WOW!!!! I felt fantastic. I look back and can not believe something like that was a HUGE issue with me. I feel free, in control and whole. HUGE differance now, a wave of feelings are coming in. I am starting to really like who I am becoming. It feels so good and free.

I can not get over the feeling of well being I feel.

NO headach today and the stomach is 100%. I am Transgendered. I and Bi Sexual. This is me. I feel really good right now.

I can not express the sincere appreciation I feel for all the wonderful girls on the forum. Thank you! Hugs  :) love Cindy.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

Rachel

K Mart was not completely successful.   :(
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

Rachel

Found Our Lady-J on Amazon and downloaded her songs. Hurt and A Picture of a Man made my cry.

When I was getting things together Barbra Walters can on and they had a segment on transkids. Particularly one little girl and followed her from 7 to 11. He parents are soooooo good. By that time, I was then sitting next to my wife, daughter (15) on the sofy near by. Daughter makes a comment ( my legal name) you have a girl trapped in you, haha ( she was kidding). I made no comment and my head started to explode. My emotions were being held back and my nose was getting full. Wife said is everything ok. Yes, I have a headach ( had one since 12-12-12).

Barbra said to the 11 year old how does it feel when your mommy says you have a disorder? I stated it is not a disorder several times. Wife said is everything ok why do you so care. Daughter said you have a girl trapped inside of you. I said we all have a spectrum of male and female. Wife and daughter look at me like and said what? I get up and goto the bathroom.

I was so close to telling but I need to see the therapist and be really ready. Just not right yet. I want it to come out right and hope to salvage my life.

I did not sleep much and hy head hurts. I think about MTF almost 100% of the time.

Purchased some trans pendants and braclets yesterday.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •