Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Dunno if this belongs here, just gawd... ROFL

Started by ShyGothGirl, May 16, 2007, 12:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShyGothGirl

Anyway, just got a totally random person on myspace send me this message...

"You are one freakish lookin dude"

Okay, Okay.... yeah I am laughing at this guy so hard.... you think I'd be offended but this guy is such a hypocrite that I can't be...

First off, his name ALONE: "Be an Individual Thinker, Be a Voter"

Oh oh oh, it gets so much better.... his page consists of tons of bashing on Bush and yadda yadda... cuz they are oh so narrow-minded fascist pigs... so, this guy's got an open mind?

Seriously, I almost spit tea on my monitor... Thought I'd share...
  •  

togetherwecan

Quote from: ShyGothGirl on May 16, 2007, 12:55:28 PM

Okay, Okay.... yeah I am laughing at this guy so hard.... you think I'd be offended but this guy is such a hypocrite that I can't be...

Oh oh oh, it gets so much better.... his page consists of tons of bashing on Bush and yadda yadda... cuz they are oh so narrow-minded fascist pigs... so, this guy's got an open mind?

one can have an open mind about some things, people are selective. I can tell you anyone who understands current politics and what this administration has achieved has to have an open mind to get educated because the media isnt telling them the facts.
I think he is an ass tho for what he posted to your blog....selective open mindedness to me is ignorant.
  •  

RebeccaFog

I wish I had one fifth of your cool. (I mean cool as in groovy cool not anger management cool).

I wonder if that person honestly doesn't understand that you are presenting as female? There must be people out there who have had no intro to the concept.

By the way, I would never mistake you for a "dude"
  •  

Pysgod

Quote from: ShyGothGirl on May 16, 2007, 12:55:28 PM

I wanna smack him with my e-tool.
  •  

ShyGothGirl

Quote from: Blair on May 17, 2007, 01:39:26 PM
I think I like you.

~ Blair

Luv ya hun *hugs*

Also, very cool YouTube link, love the videos... :)
  •  

Cindi Jones

I know I like you!  There is something magical about your response.  Laughter.  A bit of brevity in this messed up world is sorely needed!

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Omika

Quote from: ShyGothGirl on May 17, 2007, 03:50:25 PM
Quote from: Blair on May 17, 2007, 01:39:26 PM
I think I like you.

~ Blair

Luv ya hun *hugs*

Also, very cool YouTube link, love the videos... :)

Glad you liked it.  That song makes my soul warm.

So what's your myspace, anyways?  I would like to add you.

~ Blair
  •  

Judge Yourself

It's amusing how a lot of people think Bush bashing and politics is so cool and alternative and 'in' right now. Yet when it comes to something where there opinions were in the minority they run a mile...
  •  

ShyGothGirl

Yeah... I don't care what opinions people have for the most part, but when they become blatantly hypocritical I just gotta laugh...
  •