Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

the wrong puberty

Started by andy_pap, December 22, 2012, 07:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elspeth

Quote from: andy_pap on January 11, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Thank you for the link I did not know there was one  in Nottingham (a buss ride a way)

There seem to be others to the Northwest as well. Google is a marvelous thing. Definitely check with local  folk to see whether they endorse them, assuming you can find ways to contact them.
"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb, we are bound to others. Past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."
- Sonmi-451 in Cloud Atlas
  •  

transvestite

Dear Andy,
        I think I know how you feel. It is hard to explain these feelings. I just posted for some help with my own feelings. I have never had sex with a female at all, I use to think when I would see females and find them attractive I was straight, but what I was really attracted to was being like them myself. I have crossdressed and masturbated with the image of having sex with a man.
There is a part of me that knows it would feel so right to have sexual relations with a man as a woman,let me know if these are feelings you have had.matty
  •  

andy_pap

Yes all of that but this is only a small part of what it in my head

I started to masturbate because I heard it lowers testosterone in the body I thort it would slow things down I don't knot if it worked
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Andy,
Quote from: andy_pap on January 14, 2013, 04:32:35 AM
I started to masturbate because I heard it lowers testosterone in the body I thort it would slow things down I don't knot if it worked

It does lower testosterone, but only for a very short time. Maybe a few hours only, while the body naturally replenishes supply. You will need to see an Endocronoligist to make this a permanent reduction.

Huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

andy_pap

•  

Catherine Sarah

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

andy_pap

Thinking masturbating will lower testosterone for along time I gesed as my voice cracked and face fur started to grow
Any effect was minimal

I know this sounds contradictory to the last comment but it was something I did

I am trying to open up as much as I can on here as I find it hard to talk about it at home plus  my speech is not that loud so I don't want to repeat it
  •  

andy_pap

I finally pick up the phone and called the doctors and asked way that did not get back to me
  Thay said I was on a waiting list to see someone about it
  •