In game Gender Dysphoria

Started by AwishForXX, February 11, 2013, 11:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If the option is given in RPGs and FPSs, what gender do you play

Same as my true gender.
Same as my birth sex.
Other, please explain.

Sonja

I was playing WoW recently and alchemists can actually make a potion that switches your gender! - alas it only lasts 15 min so you have to keep popping them to stay. I made 40 of them and went on my first raid as Female night elf druid! it felt great.

Sonja.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Sonja on March 01, 2018, 10:59:40 PM
I was playing WoW recently and alchemists can actually make a potion that switches your gender! - alas it only lasts 15 min so you have to keep popping them to stay. I made 40 of them and went on my first raid as Female night elf druid! it felt great.

Sonja.

My first Molten Core clears so, so long ago were as a Female Night Elf Druid. Now I'm feeling nostalgic.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Roll on March 02, 2018, 09:39:01 AM
My first Molten Core clears so, so long ago were as a Female Night Elf Druid. Now I'm feeling nostalgic.
Do you still play?  I played through Legion - loved the demon hunter class. Have got my druid maxed out and now trying to get some of the new appearances for cat and bear forms.

Sonja.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Sonja on March 02, 2018, 08:09:19 PM
Do you still play?  I played through Legion - loved the demon hunter class. Have got my druid maxed out and now trying to get some of the new appearances for cat and bear forms.

Sonja.

I don't, I moved off of wow after Lich King shortly before pandas I think? Wait, or was cata first? Jumped through a few other mmos, Secret World and Rift mostly. I did recently recover my old account and may check out the new expansion with friends.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Roll on March 03, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
I don't, I moved off of wow after Lich King shortly before pandas I think? Wait, or was cata first? Jumped through a few other mmos, Secret World and Rift mostly. I did recently recover my old account and may check out the new expansion with friends.
If you do decide to play WoW again, feel free to pm me your server, who knows we may be in the same cluster. My original main is on Bronzebeard US, I have new characters on Nagrand Aus server.

Sonja.
  •  

SeptagonScars

Quote from: Sonja on March 01, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

Sonja.

I'm curious which potion that is, if you remember what it's called? I play WoW too and have a few alchemist characters on my account. Would be nice to test it out :)
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: SeptagonScars on March 08, 2018, 10:50:06 PM
I'm curious which potion that is, if you remember what it's called? I play WoW too and have a few alchemist characters on my account. Would be nice to test it out :)
Hi
Its called Transmorphic Tincture  see the link
http://www.wowhead.com/item=112090/transmorphic-tincture

Sonja
  •