News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Irrefutable Truths!

Started by Anatta, February 15, 2013, 01:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatta

Kia Ora

:eusa_think: You are what you 'think' ! Even if you 'think' you're not !  So :eusa_think: well of yourself !

:icon_chew: You are what you 'eat' !  Last week's potatoes! They now can remember what was going on in your mind a year ago ! So eat well !

What irrefutable truth/s help you maneuver your way through  life's conundrum...

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Brooke777

You are always here and never there. Even when you get there you are still here.

Keeping this in mind helps me to remember to enjoy every moment because as soon as it's gone I'm living in the next.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, That's why it's called the Present"

Never put off till tomorrow, that you can do today.  After all when tomorrow comes, it is today.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Anatta

Quote from: Ms. OBrien VT on February 15, 2013, 07:20:24 PM
"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, That's why it's called the Present"

Never put off till tomorrow, that you can do today.  After all when tomorrow comes, it is today.

Kia Ora Ms O,

"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"  ;)

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Devlyn

Good to see we're all getting along and obeying the TOS. Hugs, Devlyn
  •