Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Offical 'You Look Badass, Dude' Topic (Ver 2.0)

Started by Jamie D, April 13, 2013, 02:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Da Monkey on May 15, 2011, 06:17:25 PM
I'm hoping this catches on... I noticed that the MtFs have an official 'You look fabulous darling' thread and thought we should have an equivalent. If the name is offensive please help me with a different name. It was just the first thing that came to mind.

There are so many good photos in the 'Do I Pass' threads, that I think we should have one that we can post on when we feel confident about ourselves instead of wondering if we pass or not. And some of us are at the point where it's not even a question if we pass but like posting our progress in life regardless.

This is not really a "passing" topic, because if you are posting here, it is because you have more-or-less completed your transition, and are already badass, dude.
  •  

democration

Aviators sort of make anyone look badass. Also I'm going to feel dumb if I already posted this, but I'm pretty sure I haven't. I'm conceited and I like to share overexposed photos of my beautiful self. :-D

When we have lost everything, including hope,
Life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty.
v o l t a i r e
  •  

ty.to.the.man

thought id post cause there's only one other post lol badass with flowers in my ears and weird face
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Devin87

Got a haircut.  Much, much shorter than I usually go.  Plus-- Boston Pride Day.

In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity.
I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
If it's alright, then you're all wrong.
Why bounce around to the same damn song?
  •  

ThetisnFurter

Quote from: ty.to.the.man on April 18, 2013, 04:05:51 PM
thought id post cause there's only one other post lol badass with flowers in my ears and weird face

Love your flowers.  ;D
It's not easy having a good time, even smiling makes my face ache!  :icon_ashamed:
  •  

Seth_P

Getting more confident.

Was told I pass pretty well. Makes me hopeful for the future, even if I must wait years.
Live in the future, not the past, not the present.
  •  

ty.to.the.man

Devin, youre from boston?! Woohoo represent!! looks like you've lost a ton of weight btw, lookin good.
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

Devin87

I'm from southern NH, but I've noticed pretty much everyone in northern New England considers themselves "from Boston"-- especially this week.  And my mom's from Revere, so we've got a lot of family down there.

And thanks!  I have been losing a lot.  Just had to buy new shorts for my summer job today (starting up next weekend-- woot!).  Last summer I went through two sets of work pants and I had to go down another size for the start of this season (the ones in the pic are the smaller ones from the end of last year-- they fall off me)...  It's awesome yet completely annoying at the same time....

Love the flowers, btw.  It takes skill to look badass with flowers in your hair.
In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity.
I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.
If it's alright, then you're all wrong.
Why bounce around to the same damn song?
  •  

Nygeel

I felt kinda bad ass today. I wore only shorts, binder, and a kinda tight t-shirt. I know you can see the binder but I feel like my chest looks good.
Also...

Successfully took a picture of myself not binding without looking horrible. And that poor dog got shaved. He was very fluffy before he was buzzed.
  •  

Sly

My hair is in that dumb not-long-but-not-short-either stage and only looks decent when gelled up or when I wear a hat.

lost.cowboy

Nygeel, this may be random - but you've got a good chin, I'm jealous!

Was ridiculed at work today for my retro shades but I like them:

•  

Darrin Scott

Quote from: ryanronald on April 25, 2013, 01:20:55 PM
Nygeel, this may be random - but you've got a good chin, I'm jealous!

Was ridiculed at work today for my retro shades but I like them:

Looking good Ryan! How long have you been on T?

•  

John Smith

In the spirit of sunglasses:

*snippety*

This was a year ago, I have lost a wee bit of fat and hair since then.

Went and got me a ticker, so everytime I post I'm reminded to put down whatever I was about to eat. >.>
  •  

DreadLOX

Seth - Looking good there man!

Nygeel - Definitely badass! You look fine with just the T shirt and Binder.

Ryan - Diggin' the shades actually! jealous of that beard!

Here are my three most recent pics. I was just messing around, but i think the pics came out fairly well and show how far my facial hair has come as far as side burn coverage. Also about how old do i look?

And a full body shot. This is about 2 months earlier than the above pics. I have no sideburns here though as they just grew in thick like that in the 2 month time. I think the sideburns definitely help me pass more.

My Fear Is My Only Courage
  •  

lost.cowboy

•  

DreadLOX

Quote from: ryanronald on April 25, 2013, 04:53:00 PM
thanks guys,
Tuesday will mark 1 year for me

Dang really? Man you had some great results in one year. If I could have a beard like that in one year it would be a miracle! Ill be a year in August so I still have some time.
  •  

AdamMLP

ryanronald & DreadLOX If I ever have facial hair/sideburns like either of you two I'll be one happy guy.  Completely badass!
  •  

DreadLOX

Quote from: AlexanderC on April 25, 2013, 05:39:37 PM
ryanronald & DreadLOX If I ever have facial hair/sideburns like either of you two I'll be one happy guy.  Completely badass!

Thanks man! I'm sure you will. Took me 8 months to get that. I really thought I was never going to grow anything!
  •  

Nygeel

•  

Darrin Scott

Quote from: Nygeel on April 26, 2013, 01:23:17 PM

I wanted in on sunglasses and facial hair.

Love the glasses! Looking really good!

•