Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Boston

Started by Shana A, April 15, 2013, 05:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shana A

Thoughts and prayers to our many members, friends and everyone in Boston!
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

•  

Devlyn

Thank you, Shana. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Shantel

A horror for all of us on the North American continent.
  •  

Cindy

Dear Goddess, I have just heard this.

My thoughts and love to all.
  •  

V M

Been having a cry all day since learning of this and haven't been sure what to post other than than my heart goes out to all those effected by this tragic event

Sorry, that's all I can say for now... *crying again*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

peky

The victims, their families, and all the Bostonians are in my thoughts and prayers

I hope justice is serve quick to the the terrorists who cowardly committed this most heinous crime

OO

Peky
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: peky on April 15, 2013, 08:42:05 PM
The victims, their families, and all the Bostonians are in my thoughts and prayers

I hope justice is serve quick to the the terrorists who cowardly committed this most heinous crime

OO

Peky

Yes, it's really sad and sickening. There is no place on earth that is secure anymore. Just read about six murders and one beheading in the resort city of Cancun where so many Americans hang out, too many people think because they are Americans nothing bad will happen to them. The days of that delusion are over.
  •  

V M

One reason to love the U.S.A. ... Boston Marathon explosions attract an outpouring of help from city's residents

Just wish it didn't take such a horrific event to motivate people to care for each other
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Amanda M

Condolences from the other side of the pond. Boston will come through!
If you always do what you always did, you´ll always get what you always got!
  •