Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

*tumble weeds*

Started by Tylaker, June 14, 2013, 09:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tylaker

It looks pretty deserted here!

Thought I would post here, I am in Paganism. I am still learning a lot, but so far I love what I have learned.

Any others on here? *waves*
  •  

vegie271

I have friends who are really into it, I used to be, I am not so much anymore, but I talk to them a lot  :angel:

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Keira

I'm Gnostic (not a gnostic Christian), but I tend to fit in better with people who are Pagan. I take various truths from different religions/spiritualities and combine them.

I do prefer Greco-Roman deities though, as well as Celtic deities/concepts. I'm between left hand and right hand paths, I acknowledge that both have their flaws and their strengths and I like to find the best traits in both.
  •  

chefset28

Sweet! Glad to see other pagans are on here! I'm a Wiccan but I fall under the more Pagan end of Wicca.  I am also still learning and enjoying it!
  •  

Elijah3291

I am just starting out, pagan/wiccan

its all very interesting and I like it but I have a lot to learn

found a ton of cool books though
  •  

Edge

I'm pagan-ish. Half of me believes in stuff, half of me remembers that I am insane, and all of me refuses to worship anyone even if I do believe in them.
  •  

Oriah

I am a pagan, though not part of any organized group or tradition
  •  

Constance

I had been studying with an online coven affiliated with the Church of Universal Eclectic Wicca some years ago before they asked me to leave. Either I was too eclectic or not Wiccan enough.

I go to public rituals when I can, but these days I'm mostly a Christo-Pagan/solitary eclectic kitchen witch.

Emma Morgaine

I've been a practicing Mystic, as I call my flavor of paganism, since I was 13. 11 years. It can be a very difficult but rewarding path.
:icon_flamed:
  •  

Marissa

I haven't been in a coven for years but still Wiccan at heart. ;)
  •