Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Wicca's effect on a transgender mind

Started by IzzyV, June 15, 2013, 07:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IzzyV

When I was eighteen I started getting into Wicca and one thing that always stood out to me was that it always said to embrace your emotions and that it was okay to have both the masculine and feminine aspects of your personality. In a way even though it took me another five years to realize it and another two to embrace it, it did help me come to terms with who I was meant to be. Now this is in no way an attempt to convert people I'm just letting ya'll know that It's okay act outside of the normal "set in stone" roles of life as long as it's what feels right to you and it's what makes you happy.
I wanted to put down a poem but it was to long so I'll add the link instead It Couldn't Be Done by Edger Albert Guest
  •  

GQandi

I totally agree with you. I am a Pagan but it has helped me so much come in touch with myself. Its such a wonderful faith. Its one of the very few who are open to T people. I love the aspects of some of the God and Godesses esp Shiva. Wicca is a wonderful religion.
  •