Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Tucking problems

Started by A, June 12, 2013, 10:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A

I've been wearing male underwear until now. Tomorrow, though, I'm going to go shopping for female underwear for the first time. That's good. However, I'm going to need help and information with tucking before I do that, because I'm sort of lost.

In the beginning, I could do it pretty well. I just put it behind, stuck it between my bosoms and it held, mostly. But after a while - I'm guessing because since I pulled it up so much - my underwear got stretched, and it started to hold a lot less. It would, ya know, "roll in", a bit like those water-filled tubes for children you see at the dollar store do. Then I had to rely on moist down there to "glue" the tip of the foreskin between my bosoms. That worked, however when I sat it could easily start to hurt like heck because it pinched the skin, so often I had to undo it myself (in class - awesome).

However now even that doesn't work. I've had skin problems (some pimples, and many pores mysteriously gushing out yucky white stuff) "down there" for a while, and some testing revealed that the problems were caused by moisture. So since I now put baby powder in the whole area, I can't "glue" it anymore. And it's really uncomfortable because no matter what, the tuck will just not hold. And how awful does it feel when you feel it undoing itself and you can't do anything about it? Or even if you can, have to redo it endlessly (and wash your hands endlessly) because of it? "Very" is the correct answer.

So. Before I go out and buy underwear, I need to know how I'm going to make this hold. Because I figure that what underwear you have makes a difference.

Also, I'm going to go to a regular lingerie store, so at this very moment suggesting trans-specific panties or whatever might not be relevant because I doubt they'll have them.

Finally, it must absolutely not require crafting of any sort. You just cannot imagine how incapable I am with my hands. You cannot.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

try a size or two small than your normal girl size.  Also try to find some that have spandex in them.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on June 12, 2013, 12:20:39 PM
try a size or two small than your normal girl size.  Also try to find some that have spandex in them.

Also ya can't buy "Antron III 100% Nylon" anymore (Ebay maybe) so another trick is look for open-at-top lined underwear that will help retain your "useless-junk" from straying.

Savvy??
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Elsa

You could a gaff or the layering (underwear/pantyhose over underwear method)

Try looking these videos for ways to make a gaff at home or different ways to tuck. They seem to make the most sense for MTFs.

The tape method is just plain painful and not good for long runs. So the gaff and underwear/pantyhose over underwear method seems to work as well. (I've tried the underwear over underwear with male underwear - so it does work)
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

A

Alexia6: The thing about these methods is that they're not quite clothing. There is the "sock around the thing" method, but that poses the problem of moisture. I perspire a lot and my skin basically rots when left moist for too long. That would definitely become a big problem. I mean, it looks weird. Not that I'm going to show my underwear to anyone, but I'd sure get paranoid about my top raising a little when I bend or something and then that weird thing shows. Not to mention it sounds a little painful for the hips. :c

And yeah, taping is just no. I already have skin problems. That's looking for trouble. I would never even think of trying such a horrible skin massacre. Not to mention right now is the only time I'm not awfully hairy in the area, because I've had a hundred-dollar full-body waxing just an hour ago. But since it would be absolutely crazy to pay such a sum regularly, I think this will be the only comfortable month I'll have for a long, long time. And awful amounts of hair = no taping, no matter what.

Ms. OBrien CVT: I'm scared of that. My hips appear to still be growing a little, and if I wear anything too tight over them, it hurts. :/ One of my pairs of jeans became really uncomfortable for a while, and still are to an extent, even though they've stretched now.

Kiera: "Open-at-top lined underwear" returns nothing very helpful on Google. I'm going to need an explanation, because I'm not really following you.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: A on June 12, 2013, 08:12:11 PMKiera: "Open-at-top lined underwear" returns nothing very helpful on Google. I'm going to need an explanation, because I'm not really following you.

Do I need to draw a picture? Some, not all, femme underwear has a lining inside the crotch area that is only stitched on the sides, along the leg part, but not across the top (or back) . . . making for a secure holding pocket that one can place oneself in.

"Jewels" can still be a prob, Savvy?

If we're lucky (saw ur q other post) ObamaCare will be REPEALED by Congress before the really expensive part kicks in by 2015 - if under "26" your parents can retain you on their policy otherwise fees are based on % of "poverty levels". There's also an increasingly expensive "opt-outpenalty/tax if you choose NOT to participate at all. 

I do not use gate-keepingekeeping" doctors feel they are more detrimental to health than help - I WILL NOT take formulated "prescription meds" AT ALL  and the best nutritional supplements (& other products) on the market for avoiding "medical establishment victimization" can be found @ "infowars.com / store".

BTW - don't use "google" they, like Facebook, the NSA and others, are tracking u and selling your info to the entire world. Use "startpage com" instead!!
  •  

A

To be honest I don't care about my own info at all, and seriously don't think this is the topic for discussing this, or American health insurance.

Who's Savvy?

And I still don't really get your underwear stuff, but this explanation makes some sort of idea come through... Maybe when I shop in an hour or so I'll understand more. You seem to think you're saying obvious things in obvious words, but you do make pretty cryptic sentences... " 'Jewels' can still be a prob, Savvy? " - Uhm, what?
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Perhaps a some trial and error will work.  Try a few different styles and see what holds everything in place the best.  Good luck!
  •  

MariaMx

Quote from: A on June 12, 2013, 10:36:00 AM
In the beginning, I could do it pretty well. I just put it behind, stuck it between my bosoms and it held, mostly. But after a while - I'm guessing because since I pulled it up so much - my underwear got stretched, and it started to hold a lot less. It would, ya know, "roll in", a bit like those water-filled tubes for children you see at the dollar store do. Then I had to rely on moist down there to "glue" the tip of the foreskin between my bosoms. That worked, however when I sat it could easily start to hurt like heck because it pinched the skin, so often I had to undo it myself (in class - awesome).

Bosoms?  ???
"Of course!"
  •  

A

Lol! Wherever did I fish "bosom"? I meant buttock.

Also, I didn't have the time today with the clothes and bra shopping, so I still didn't buy any panties or anything. So tips are still welcome.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: A on June 13, 2013, 04:39:50 PMSo tips are still welcome.

Victoria's Secret is having their Semi-Annual Sale ? victoriassecret.com

Never watched "Pirates of the Caribbean" ?? I adore Johnny Depp as "Jack Sparrow" he has such effeminate mannerisms!

"Savvy" implies intelligence needed on part of person your addressing to understand what your talking about ( lol look it up )
  •  

A

I'm sorry, but you're still making very little sense, jumping from one topic to another without any reason I'm aware of. Are you unfamiliar with English?

Anyway, I'll look at that website, even though it's not quite what I'm asking.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

RosieD

On that whole savvy thing. It comes from shortening the French savior - to know. Properly speaking it should be followed with a question mark: savvy?

It is shorthand for 'do you understand? '

Blimey! I can't believe I just felt the need to post that.
Well that was fun! What's next?
  •  

Shodan

I've also always thought that the use of 'savvy' was kind of condescending.

No real point to this other than to mark it so I can watch those youtube videos when I get home from work. :D

•  

jainie marlena

Quote from: Alexia6 on June 12, 2013, 02:30:36 PM
You could a gaff or the layering (underwear/pantyhose over underwear method)

Try looking these videos for ways to make a gaff at home or different ways to tuck. They seem to make the most sense for MTFs.

The tape method is just plain painful and not good for long runs. So the gaff and underwear/pantyhose over underwear method seems to work as well. (I've tried the underwear over underwear with male underwear - so it does work)
Thanks for posting these videos. I been wanting to try something different.  ;D

Seras

Two words:

Control briefs.

---

Google that. You just gotta get everything in place and pull them up before your bits escape (having them most of the way up and semi crossing your legs once "in position" as you pull them up helps if you have trouble). I wear regular underwear underneath cause the ones I got are all nasty and nylon-ey.
  •  

A

I can see images and store articles, and I'm interested, but can you tell me more about them? I can't seem to find a proper description.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Seras

There are just like regular underwear but they are quite tight and normally have like nylon or something in. So they have a bit of stretch too. They are designed you shape your ass or whatever flabby bits you got into a better shape or hold them in. Turns out they hold other things in too. There is not all that much to them to be fair.
  •  

Renee

A, if all else fails, there is always this:

•  

Chloe

Quote from: Renee on June 16, 2013, 04:32:57 PM
A, if all else fails . . .

LOL

Quote from: A on June 12, 2013, 10:36:00 AM. . . But after a while - I'm guessing because since I pulled it up so much - my underwear got stretched, and it started to hold a lot less.

A! Just buy more???? Tell you what I do -> Walmart, "Faded Glory" comes in assorted six packs , cheep enough, do briefs not bikini guess one size smaller? (trial/error at least MED) And most 'ave mixed color 'lil bows up front ;)

My daughter and I have a laundry rule, *achm* due to third party washwoman, mine are solid colors she gets the patterns!!! "Ex" used to get the kids to sneak up behind me for a "underwear check" - lol how come I never told The Judge THAT ??
  •