Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Pets

Started by Sarah84, June 22, 2013, 02:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah84

Do you have any pets?

I have a cat, I think it is nice to have a pet, it brought me more fun and hapiness to my life. I was disallowed to have any in childhood, I was allergic and my mother had fear that it would be worse with an animal at our home. But two years ago my spouse got  the cat for a christmas. We gave her name Kitty :D.

...here she is :)
http://2i.cz/88a2d0fa29

and with another one
http://imgup.cz/images/2013/06/22/QqDTE.jpg
My real name is Monika :)
HRT: 11.11.2014
SRS: 5.11.2015 with Chettawut
  •  

Bookworm

•  

Lilyyy

ha she is cute. i couldn't view the first one it was blocked by my school laptop. i could see the second one though. they look so cute. i have the sweetest most adorable ct named Sara. She is so nice and affectionate and doesn't kill our chickens either :)

I hope you have fun petting Kitty :)
<3
  •  

Sarah84

Quote from: veltiro on June 22, 2013, 05:30:33 AM
ha she is cute. i couldn't view the first one it was blocked by my school laptop. i could see the second one though. they look so cute. i have the sweetest most adorable ct named Sara. She is so nice and affectionate and doesn't kill our chickens either :)

I hope you have fun petting Kitty :)

The first one...diferent server, try this.
http://s7.postimg.org/gn9ll1dbf/20130608_145200.jpg

Yes she is very playfull. BUT today morning she woke me up at 6am ...grrr.., coz she was running like crazy and ripping plastig bag :)
My real name is Monika :)
HRT: 11.11.2014
SRS: 5.11.2015 with Chettawut
  •  

Lajs

Those cats are adorable, I especially like the picture of the one on the window. Its expression is amazing!

I, personally, have a parrot. She talks. This is her:
"Die Welt ist tief; Und tiefer als der Tag gedacht."
  •  

Lilyyy

wow. she looks like an exotic bird. that's probably illegal in my country
<3
  •  

Jamie D

I wrote a blog post about the dogs I have had (or is it the they had me!?) in my life.  When we had to put the 13-year olf family Labrador Retriever down a few years ago, I was devastated.  I still mourn for that dog.   :'(
  •  

CalmRage

I have a 4 and a half years old Labrador mix. She's the cutest, loveliest, smartest little creature. I pour all my love into her (and my niece).
  •  

Aiden In Progress

I have a dog, a cat, three turtles, and a couple fish. My dog is my baby. She's a 17 month old golden retriever, and she's actually laying down at my feet right now. I've had a lot of different pets in my lifetime, though. Mainly cats but also a couple dogs, a guinea pig, a parakeet, rabbits, chickens, quail, doves, toads, and (I don't know if it counts, but I kept it alive for a couple months so I'm listing it. Haha) a rollie pollie.
  •