Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bardoux

•  

Bardoux

Quote from: KateConnors on July 02, 2013, 09:10:13 PM
In the photo taken in August 2012, my daughter said "We're like twins!"   :D

You look great Kate, and you both look so happy :)
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

Quote from: KateConnors on July 02, 2013, 08:02:44 PM

June 2013

I would say this is more of a before and "during" since transition is still ongoing (I don't always present as female since my id is still male and I have to travel internationally for work.  In Japan at the moment for work, all my Japanese colleagues are intrigued by my "pop star appearance" with no idea it's due to the E :) )

How you could at all pass as male is a total mystery to me. You have such a natural feminine radiance! I love seeing pictures of women who, like me, have young children. Simply lovely.
  •  

Shantel

Kate and Ronnie May, both fabulous transitions WOW ladies!
  •  

BunnyBee

Just wow, both of you :)

Oh and that little girl...eep!  Cute!
  •  

Shantel

•  

carol_w

Alice, awesome transition!  I had to laugh at your shirt and your tattoo - I own a 2012 Impreza (that someone will have to pry out of my cold dead hands, I love it so much.)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: RonnieMay on July 03, 2013, 12:09:34 AM
Before (18 Years Old):

After (20 months on E (20 Years Old)):

wow! you are gorgeous I can't help but be jealous. Lucky girl starting so young! :D
  •  

Bookworm

Quote from: spooky on July 05, 2013, 11:05:16 PM
i took the second image last night to compare breast growth over the last year.  i was genuinely surprised to notice such a huge change in my face instead!

july 2012 (pre hormones) and july 2013 (about 8/9 months hrt)

looking good
  •  

=celestica=

Quote from: spooky on July 05, 2013, 11:05:16 PM
i took the second image last night to compare breast growth over the last year.  i was genuinely surprised to notice such a huge change in my face instead!

july 2012 (pre hormones) and july 2013 (about 8/9 months hrt)

You look good.
  •  

Jamie D

"before and after" reached 2,000 posts.  Time for a new collection.  The old topic will drift down off the first page.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Day 1

9 Months HRT (no makeup)

I've actually been taking a picture every month to mark changes but didn't want to fill the page with 9 photos  ;)
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Elsa

Thought I'll post here... it's been a while since I've done a before and after post...

Year 2010 - Pre HRT (before any HRT)

Jan/Feb 2011 I stopped HRT for a year and a half after this pic

May 2013 after 13 months of HRT
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

Elsa

Celestica, MaidofOrleans, RonnieMay, alice10 and KateConnors - you are all looking really beautiful in those pics. :)
Sometimes when life is a fight - we just have to fight back and say screw you - I want to live.

Sometimes we just need to believe.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: vibes6 on July 06, 2013, 08:01:40 AM
Thought I'll post here... it's been a while since I've done a before and after post...

I've not seen your "before" posts, all I can say is incredible, the girl is darling!
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks mods for moving my post over to the new thread :D

I was not expecting that!
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on July 06, 2013, 05:04:07 AM
Day 1

9 Months HRT (no makeup)

I've actually been taking a picture every month to mark changes but didn't want to fill the page with 9 photos  ;)

I think we'll be noticing an even bigger change the next time you post here in a few months ;)

Looking good, Maid! I've always been impressed with how feminine you look with no makeup at all.

Quote from: vibes6 on July 06, 2013, 08:01:40 AM

Year 2010 - Pre HRT (before any HRT)

Jan/Feb 2011 I stopped HRT for a year and a half after this pic

May 2013 after 13 months of HRT

Very nice changes. You look so delicate in the after photo :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: KateConnors on July 02, 2013, 08:02:44 PM

I would say this is more of a before and "during" since transition is still ongoing (I don't always present as female since my id is still male and I have to travel internationally for work.  In Japan at the moment for work, all my Japanese colleagues are intrigued by my "pop star appearance" with no idea it's due to the E :) )

Incredible transition so far Kate, love the little Poo Bah in the photos, she is precious!
  •  

Carrie Liz

*subscribes

As always, this is my absolute favorite thread, so I want to keep up with it.

Congrats on the amazing transformations, everyone! :D
  •  

Jamison

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on July 06, 2013, 05:04:07 AM
Day 1

9 Months HRT (no makeup)

I would of labeled you female even pre-hormones. Lookin' good.
  •