Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noah

Fall 2011, Pre-Everything vs. Summer 2013, 10 mo HRT

•  

Rachel84

Wow, Di, you look fabulous.  Absolutely gorgeous.  Your smile lights up your whole face.
  •  

KayCeeDee

Here's my "before and currently" since I have a ways to go yet :)
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Jamie D

Di, am I going crazy, or were you wearing a baseball cap before?  Because that was really cute.

LOL, too much beauty.  I'm losing it!
  •  

BunnyBee

I can't keep up with all the posts, but

Orihime, whoa!  seriously...?  Major changes!
Princess Di, you look beautiful and your before pic looks like your brother.  Def not the same person.
Maidoforleans, subtle changes cause you started out pretty feminine looking, but they make a really big difference nonetheless.  Big diff in the story your eyes tell about how you were feeling.
Vibes6, again.. different person.  You look so cute now :)

The best thing is seeing smiles replacing despair.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Sorry if I didn't mention some of you gorgeous ladies, but I wrote this post Saturday morning....Jenny, Alice, Ronny May, Kate, Spooky and Ms. Orleans, you girls/women make me proud to be trans and sick to be me. Ms. Maid, you could have gone full time months ago, imho, so I'm sooo happy to see you're going to do it in less than two months. I'm sure you must already be living part time, but the freedom of finally living your life as you were always meant to makes me really happy for you. All of you look so gorgeous, but truthfully, Spooky, Ronny May, and Jenny, your age, beauty and the many years ahead of you where you'll live as you were meant to, brings my catastrophic past into focus. I'll be 59 in 40 days,  and I won't have two years of living full time till September 7th, literally the only two years since childhood I've ever been happy. I'm writing this and posting the accompanying photos for you girls who know who you are but haven't yet taken the only steps you know in your mind, body, soul and spirit that will ever make you happy. I began transitioning and stopped within a few months at 23 years old, the biggest mistake and heartache in an empty existence of knowing every day of it I was female and strangling in the slow death of male impersonation. My biggest problem now is looking back at my former life, but it always gets better each time I see myself in the mirror, look down to see my now thin, feminine hands, or think about the guy I met last October who's in love with me and I'm in love with. So all of you girls afraid to take that step to make your now male body match your feminine heart and soul, look at all the women here and know they once looked and felt like you do now (or like me, much worse). Then ask yourself truthfully, 'will I ever be happy living as a male?'
2010/236 lbs.
2/13...16 MO.'s>165
20MO.'s
160LBS.22 MO.'s FULL TIME>165...Again!?!? LBS.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Shantel

Miranda, you are beautiful inside and out!
  •  

BunnyBee

The change is unbelievable Miranda!  I love what you said too :)
  •  

carla_lew

These transformations are absolutely mind-blowing, beautiful, and inspiring!
  •  

Jennygirl

Incredible, Miranda!

I had no idea how far you've come. You look great now :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Orihime on July 07, 2013, 12:45:04 AM
Here's my "before and currently" since I have a ways to go yet :)

OMG Orhime, you look terrific honey! That guy looks like your brother and the only way I can tell is the smile which is charming, but you look gorgeous doll face!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: PrincessDi on July 06, 2013, 08:40:47 PM
Fall 2011, Pre-Everything vs. Summer 2013, 10 mo HRT

Once again, so very pretty! Read your website blog, Kudos!
  •  

KayCeeDee

Thanks everyone! I have to say these before and afters were an inspiration to me when I was starting out, so I'm thrilled to be amongst you :)
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Shantel on July 07, 2013, 09:18:27 AM
Miranda, you are beautiful inside and out!
Shan, you say the nicest, coolest things, some of which I'm sure I don't deserve! But thank you, thank you! This girl loves a compliment, especially when it's sincere, even if it isn't quite true, lol!
QuoteThe change is unbelievable Miranda!  I love what you said too
Jen, thank you very, very much too. You ladies know how to make a girl feel good about herself.
QuoteIncredible, Miranda! I had no idea how far you've come. You look great now
And Jenny, I hope you know how beautiful and special I think you are.

I'm not always happy, but I'm happy and at peace the vast majority of my life now. I no longer exist, I live and love the life God gave me when he saved me from myself. Before I show you these photos, I have to say, Orihime and Princess Di, you are both gorgeous young women and should be ecstatic over your transition!

Now, to show you ladies I wasn't always a fat, drunken male impersonator. In the photo above, I was 42, 155 lbs. in my rock star/tennis player male impersonator mode. This was still how I looked on March 27, 2000, at 45, the day I had an unnecessary knee replacement by two money grubbing butchers disguised as surgeons that went horribly wrong. I got MRSA, nearly lost my leg, then nearly died from a blood clot that went from my knee to my lung. The pain, the meds I had to take for months to battle the recurring blood clots and MRSA, and the depression of losing being able to play sports anymore, the only thing that kept me remotely sane, made me gain 93 lbs. to 248, in less than nine months. I attempted suicide three times between 2001 and July 12th, 2011. I came to the next day in my room after washing down 60 10 mg. methadone pills with a 12 pack of beer. That was my last alcohol, and on July 13th, I knew I'd attempt suicide again if I didn't radically change and I knew I'd use a gun successfully. So I 'decided' (no decision at all) to finally attempt to live as a woman, got on HRT, and have gone from 226 lbs. down to 160, then back up to 165 in the last month because of eating fast food and not trying to diet because my brother's terribly sick. But I'm going to get down to 148 by the end of summer. But this Saturday, July 13th, 2013, I'll have two years sober!!! I have no doubts or illusions that if I hadn't stopped drinking I wouldn't have transitioned. And if I hadn't transitioned I know I'd be dead now.
                                                              So God bless you all and thank you for being there for each other and for me. Mira

This is my 58 year old surfer girl pic, taken four days ago

•  

big kim

Miranda you were a hot guy and an even hotter girl!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on July 08, 2013, 03:18:18 AM
Shan, you say the nicest, coolest things, some of which I'm sure I don't deserve! But thank you, thank you! This girl loves a compliment, especially when it's sincere, even if it isn't quite true, lol!

We'll have to get made up and wear summery dresses and heels and do lunch sometime by the water at one of those outdoor places with the big market umbrellas and you can tell me how in the world you would think I'd complement you and it wouldn't be true. You know your Auntie Shan is a no BS type of gal, what I said is what it is sweetie! You deserve the best for being a survivor of what has been a horrific struggle, I truly admire that kind of determination and resolve. We can hope that it's infectious because there are a lot of folks here that could benefit from catching it.

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on July 08, 2013, 03:18:18 AM
But this Saturday, July 13th, 2013, I'll have two years sober!!! I have no doubts or illusions that if I hadn't stopped drinking I wouldn't have transitioned. And if I hadn't transitioned I know I'd be dead now.

:eusa_clap: Clean, sober and only 58 years young with the entire second half of your life up ahead, congratulations young lady! You're just a kid honey, time to enjoy your life! I turn 70 in August!  :D ;D

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Shantel on July 08, 2013, 08:35:38 AM
We'll have to get made up and wear summery dresses and heels and do lunch sometime by the water at one of those outdoor places with the big market umbrellas and you can tell me how in the world you would think I'd complement you and it wouldn't be true. You know your Auntie Shan is a no BS type of gal, what I said is what it is sweetie! You deserve the best for being a survivor of what has been a horrific struggle, I truly admire that kind of determination and resolve. We can hope that it's infectious because there are a lot of folks here that could benefit from catching it.

:eusa_clap: Clean, sober and only 58 years young with the entire second half of your life up ahead, congratulations young lady! You're just a kid honey, time to enjoy your life! I turn 70 in August!  :D ;D

Thank you, Shan. We'd have to bring our S.O.'s, so they wouldn't think we were doing the nasty with perfect strangers who couldn't keep their eyes, then hands off us! And I know you mean the compliments, and truthfully, I deserve the compliment about having determination and resolve to change my existence into a happy life from mere survival and literally nothing more. And even though I had a couple periods of not drinking for 7 months once and 120 days another, I white knuckled every moment I didn't have a beer in my hand and alcohol in my system. I was a 'dry drunk' and a bitch in private and an >-bleeped-< and a bitch in general. But it's been so easy this time, that I haven't been tempted once to have even one beer, but that's more the Lord than anything I've done, because he kept me alive through all three suicide attempts. Then he gave me the hope that I could live as the woman He made me if I didn't give up. I haven't felt for one moment I did anything other than finally make absolutely the best decision of my life by transitioning. And I thank God every time I look in the mirror that He gave me female features and too much estrogen throughout my life. God is Great and I am finally happy. But thank you, Auntie, thank you. If I ever get up to the Puget Sound area we'll have to make a day of it under that big umbrella! Love you, Mira

By the way, I turn 59 on August 16th, what day is your birthday?

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Miranda Elizabeth on July 08, 2013, 11:09:15 PM
Thank you, Shan. We'd have to bring our S.O.'s, so they wouldn't think we were doing the nasty with perfect strangers who couldn't keep their eyes, then hands off us! And I know you mean the compliments, and truthfully, I deserve the compliment about having determination and resolve to change my existence into a happy life from mere survival and literally nothing more. And even though I had a couple periods of not drinking for 7 months once and 120 days another, I white knuckled every moment I didn't have a beer in my hand and alcohol in my system. I was a 'dry drunk' and a bitch in private and an >-bleeped-< and a bitch in general. But it's been so easy this time, that I haven't been tempted once to have even one beer, but that's more the Lord than anything I've done, because he kept me alive through all three suicide attempts. Then he gave me the hope that I could live as the woman He made me if I didn't give up. I haven't felt for one moment I did anything other than finally make absolutely the best decision of my life by transitioning. And I thank God every time I look in the mirror that He gave me female features and too much estrogen throughout my life. God is Great and I am finally happy. But thank you, Auntie, thank you. If I ever get up to the Puget Sound area we'll have to make a day of it under that big umbrella! Love you, Mira

By the way, I turn 59 on August 16th, what day is your birthday?

August 3rd for me, you're just a kid still, eleven years my junior! I'm going for botox again today to get the grumpy guy looking wrinkle ironed out of the bridge of my nose. Probably could use a brow lift but......$$$ Ya know. Love you too sweetie!
  •  

RonnieMay

Y'all don't need to worry about anything, you are all looking perfect! I am ever so slightly jealous!

Profanity edit
respect existence or expect resistance
  •