Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexisB

•  

Jennygirl

Quote from: AlexisB on July 18, 2013, 03:53:36 PM
awh thankyou! too lovely

YOU are!

Looking great Alexis! You must be very happy!
  •  

generous4

For General Amusement:
My before and after images

Train wrecks either way, just not made for glamor! :D
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.    
          - Winston Churchill
http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/34328.html
  •  

Jamie D

In the "After" picture, it appears to me that you are "stacked."   ::)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jamie D on July 20, 2013, 06:18:59 PM

I'm almost sure she is!  ;D
  •  

Heather

I still think I'm not far enough along for a true before and after. But really who cares?  ;) Alright My before pic was took in my old car sometime in 2011. And I think I can now see why the guys at work used to say I looked like Daniel Craig.
And I took this pic this week in my current car. So let me call this my before and after driving edition. I think a lot has changed other than the car I'm driving. ;)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Heather on July 20, 2013, 07:28:35 PM
I still think I'm not far enough along for a true before and after. But really who cares?  ;) Alright My before pic was took in my old car sometime in 2011. And I think I can now see why the guys at work used to say I looked like Daniel Craig.

And I took this pic this week in my current car. So let me call this my before and after driving edition. I think a lot has changed other than the car I'm driving. ;)

Looking so pretty Heather! Who's the grumpy looking man in the photo above you? Holy smokes what amazing progress!
  •  

Heather

Quote from: Shantel on July 20, 2013, 07:44:16 PM
Looking so pretty Heather! Who's the grumpy looking man in the photo above you? Holy smokes what amazing progress!
Thanks Shantel That grumpy man showed up in a lot of my older photos. Thankfully I think I've seen the last of him.  ;)
  •  

Sydney Greentree

•  

generous4

Quote from: Jamie D on July 20, 2013, 06:18:59 PM
Funny.  ;)

Closer to reality → the sagging in picture on left.  :o   ;D
All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.    
          - Winston Churchill
http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/34328.html
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Joanna Dark

You're looking great Heather!!! Those are some big changes for only half a year of HRT.
  •  

Tristan

You have come such a long way. I like what I see :)
  •  

Heather

Thanks Joanna and Tristan! I know I still got a long ways to go. But I'm grateful for all the changes I have experienced so far.   ;)
  •  

lycheeblossom

It's been a while since I've posted in these threads, but I'm coming up on my 1 year on HRT mark (I really can't believe it!), and wanted to share:

A couple of months before HRT

~11 months HRT

I feel like I still have a ways to go, but I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.
  •  

ZoeM

Biggest change ever contender right here. :D

You look AMAZING, Heather. Visually completely passable, too, I believe.
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Heather

Quote from: ZoeM on July 23, 2013, 01:59:04 PM
Biggest change ever contender right here. :D

You look AMAZING, Heather. Visually completely passable, too, I believe.
Thanks Zoe! I don't know if I would say I'm a contender for the biggest change ever. I have seen many women on this site that have seen way more change than me. But I do appreciate the complement.  :)
Lycheeblossom you look great big changes girl!  :)
  •  

PepperedIssy

Quote from: lycheeblossom on July 23, 2013, 01:43:16 PM
It's been a while since I've posted in these threads, but I'm coming up on my 1 year on HRT mark (I really can't believe it!), and wanted to share:

I feel like I still have a ways to go, but I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.

Mother of Pearl!  :icon_yikes: You better be happy with your progress! I would suspect siblings, not anything else! Also you're smiling now, unlike before, so that's a x5 modifier for your points! I wouldn't believe you're anything but born girl through and through, just by looking at you. Also I kind of wish I could get my hair to do anything like that, instead it just points everywhere and feathers out in all directions. I've sort of given up, and just say, "it's bed head, get over it!" Heheh.  ::)

I really don't think I could handle putting a before & after picture of myself up in plain view. I don't know how you all are doing it. Either way, it's nice to see the drastic differences in some, and just how certain things can shape how somebody looks.

•  

Pia Bianca

Quote from: PepperedIssy on July 26, 2013, 07:44:38 PM
Mother of Pearl!  :icon_yikes: You better be happy with your progress! I would suspect siblings, not anything else! Also you're smiling now, unlike before, so that's a x5 modifier for your points! I wouldn't believe you're anything but born girl through and through, just by looking at you. Also I kind of wish I could get my hair to do anything like that, instead it just points everywhere and feathers out in all directions. I've sort of given up, and just say, "it's bed head, get over it!" Heheh.  ::)

I really don't think I could handle putting a before & after picture of myself up in plain view. I don't know how you all are doing it. Either way, it's nice to see the drastic differences in some, and just how certain things can shape how somebody looks.

That's exactly what I think.
  •