Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 27, 2013, 08:05:21 PM

As usual you look great Jenny! Now I must say even though I know my hair will be that length in a few months. I'm kinda jealous!  :laugh: Anyways lots of progress girl!  :)
  •  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: PepperedIssy on July 26, 2013, 07:44:38 PM
Mother of Pearl!  :icon_yikes: You better be happy with your progress! I would suspect siblings, not anything else! Also you're smiling now, unlike before, so that's a x5 modifier for your points! I wouldn't believe you're anything but born girl through and through, just by looking at you. Also I kind of wish I could get my hair to do anything like that, instead it just points everywhere and feathers out in all directions. I've sort of given up, and just say, "it's bed head, get over it!" Heheh.  ::)

I really don't think I could handle putting a before & after picture of myself up in plain view. I don't know how you all are doing it. Either way, it's nice to see the drastic differences in some, and just how certain things can shape how somebody looks.

Quote from: PiaBianca on July 27, 2013, 03:41:49 PM
That's exactly what I think.

Thank you both so much! I'm certainly happy now!  :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Heather on July 27, 2013, 08:22:41 PM
As usual you look great Jenny! Now I must say even though I know my hair will be that length in a few months. I'm kinda jealous!  :laugh: Anyways lots of progress girl!  :)

Thanks Heather! You've made a ton of progress yourself :D

** HIGH FIVE! **

&

Cheers!!
  •  

Amelia Pond

You are simply stunning. I hope I turn out as pretty as you have and sound as pretty as you do too; I might have to give Yeson a shot. ;)
  •  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Amelia Pond on July 27, 2013, 08:51:21 PM
You are simply stunning. I hope I turn out as pretty as you have and sound as pretty as you do too; I might have to give Yeson a shot. ;)

Quote from: Alaia on July 27, 2013, 09:04:55 PM
That's quite the metamorphosis Jenny--looking fab!

:D Thanks Amelia & Alaia!!

It's crazy how HRT changes things, but I never guessed that it would affect me as much as it has. I was in the ranks of folks not sure if I would ever pass or be confident enough to consider myself attractive presenting as a female. I feel lucky to have met people on here that really helped me through those months. In fact, because of Susan's, I always had a hope that things would turn out well... and I think it was the HOPE y'all instilled in me that has allowed my transition to go smoother than I ever dreamed possible.

I am just really thankful to have found this place. The politeness/kindness/sensitivity of the members here is in my opinion unparalleled- unlike anything I have ever seen! I feel like we are all in this together and I love being a member here :)
  •  

Pia Bianca

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 27, 2013, 09:10:51 PM
It's crazy how HRT changes things, but I never guessed that it would affect me as much as it has.
If it will affect me only half that much, I'll be totally happy. You look great!

In fact, because of Susan's, I always had a hope that things would turn out well... and I think it was the HOPE y'all instilled in me that has allowed my transition to go smoother than I ever dreamed possible.
When I see the pictures, I start to develop hope, too.

I am just really thankful to have found this place. The politeness/kindness/sensitivity of the members here is in my opinion unparalleled- unlike anything I have ever seen! I feel like we are all in this together and I love being a member here :)
Yeah, exactly. I don't need to add anything.
  •  

kathyk

For those of you who haven't seen me before.  Don't worry, I'll delete these pictures fairly soon.

The day I retired two years ago.

This morning with our first cup of coffee.  Suppose I should have yelled"Wait!", and dressed up first.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: kathyk on July 28, 2013, 09:09:50 AM
For those of you who haven't seen me before.  Don't worry, I'll delete these pictures fairly soon.

The day I retired two years ago.

This morning with our first cup of coffee.  Suppose I should have yelled"Wait!", and dressed up first.

Hey Kathy,
         Where have you been lady? Looks like you're now enjoying your life just being you, atta girl hon! ((Hugs))
  •  

kathyk

Hi Shan.  Great to hear from you. 
Finally got my life together, and making it work.  I'll stick around awhile.  It's lonely in this part of Michigan.

Hugs, K

•  

kathyk

Shan.  I got your message.  Not up to 15 posts yet, but working on it.   >:-)

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: lycheeblossom on July 23, 2013, 01:43:16 PM
It's been a while since I've posted in these threads, but I'm coming up on my 1 year on HRT mark (I really can't believe it!), and wanted to share:

A couple of months before HRT

~11 months HRT

I feel like I still have a ways to go, but I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.

Quote from: Heather on July 20, 2013, 07:28:35 PM
I still think I'm not far enough along for a true before and after. But really who cares?  ;) Alright My before pic was took in my old car sometime in 2011. And I think I can now see why the guys at work used to say I looked like Daniel Craig.

And I took this pic this week in my current car. So let me call this my before and after driving edition. I think a lot has changed other than the car I'm driving. ;)

All three of you ladies are simply awesome! The changes in you are sooo amazing it's wonderful to see. I hit two years on HRT one week ago today, but I count my going full time on September 7th as my 2 year birthday. I was looking in the mirror tonight and I really can't remember being that male impersonator in the photos I've posted anymore. I see the woman I've always wanted to be whenever I look in the mirror, think of myself in my mind, and even dream as the real me, Miranda. I'm not always happy, but I'm more, far more than I ever wished, hoped or prayed I could be at nearly 59. I really hope and pray that you three reach this feeling, because that miserable, suicidal thing never existed, and this girl is really quite happy. Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Jennifer.L

Live your life.

•  

Jennifer.L

Live your life.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennifer.L on August 02, 2013, 10:14:17 PM
1 year of HRT

Pretty nice face yourself Jennifer, and what a remarkable transition!
  •  

Madison Leigh

Quote from: Jennifer.L on August 02, 2013, 10:14:17 PM
1 year of HRT

Very pretty.  That's quite the change, I'd be happy with just a portion of that success. :)
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Jennifer.L

Well thank you girls :D  i think my blond hair helps alot. I loooovvve bing blond :)
Live your life.

•  

Anna++

Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Anna! on August 04, 2013, 06:03:06 PM
June 2010:

August 2013:

You're coming right along Anna, looking good and way girly. I like your naturally wavy hair, did you know it was going to be that wavy and nice?
  •