Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

I'm digging the blonde hair on you Jennifer.  For some reason, it just seems so fitting on you.

@Anna wonderful transformation.  You pass completely in the second photo and it kind of reminds me of a 50's type of look.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Anna++

Quote from: Shantel on August 04, 2013, 06:10:45 PM
You're coming right along Anna, looking good and way girly. I like your naturally wavy hair, did you know it was going to be that wavy and nice?

Nope!  The first photo is about as long as I would ever let it get... [denial]girls have long hair and I'm a guy darnit![/denial]

Quote from: Malachite on August 04, 2013, 06:12:27 PM
@Anna wonderful transformation.  You pass completely in the second photo and it kind of reminds me of a 50's type of look.

Thank you!  I hear that getting my eyebrows waxed last week helped a TON!
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Heather

Quote from: Anna! on August 04, 2013, 06:03:06 PM
June 2010:

August 2013:

Looking great Anna! Your starting to look really feminine.  :)
  •  

MadeleineG

Anna, the change in your cheeks is really pronounced!

Maddy
  •  

suzifrommd

June 2010:

August 2013:

Anna, I love your pictures. I don't know if you're as cheerful and upbeat looking IRL as you are when you photograph, but I every time I see one of your pics, I think "I wish I knew her. I bet she lights up a room."

Thanks for posting.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Alaia

gone now :P

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Anna++

Quote from: Heather on August 04, 2013, 07:22:36 PM
Looking great Anna! Your starting to look really feminine.  :)

Yay!!  That's what I'm going for :)

Quote from: MadeleineG on August 04, 2013, 07:25:17 PM
Anna, the change in your cheeks is really pronounced!

Maddy

I wonder how much of that is hormones and how much is general weight loss.  I'm also down 40 pounds from when the first picture was taken.

Quote from: suzifrommd on August 04, 2013, 07:41:56 PM
Anna, I love your pictures. I don't know if you're as cheerful and upbeat looking IRL as you are when you photograph, but I every time I see one of your pics, I think "I wish I knew her. I bet she lights up a room."

Thanks for posting.

You're welcome!  And thanks for the comment!  I try to be that cheerful everywhere (it's much easier now that I'm on HRT), but I'm worried that I put on a "everybody stay away from me!" face while I was in stores an hour ago :(
Sometimes I blog things

•  

Pia Bianca

June 2010:

August 2013:
Oh, what a transition. And additionally I now know why you are the "pink penguin."
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 27, 2013, 08:05:21 PM

Ms Jenny.  You are a beautiful woman.  I haven't been on HRT as long as yourself (19 months), and am eagerly awaiting to be on it as long as you have.

Incredible.

Monica.
  •  

Anna++

Quote from: PiaBianca on August 05, 2013, 12:43:45 AM
Oh, what a transition. And additionally I now know why you are the "pink penguin."

Haha, thanks!  I'm also the "pink penguin" because I had a pink Tux avatar for my first few months here (the same picture I'm currently using on Twitter)
Sometimes I blog things

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Alaia on August 04, 2013, 08:02:19 PM
Same day before and after :)
I know, it's not your traditional before and after, but I just wanted to have some fun with it.  ;D

Please don't quote this (or at least not my male mode pics). I'm still in the closet to some of my family and friends, so I'll be editing out those pics in a day or so. If you quote it then I'll have to yank them from my album.

And finally, the after after: (woke up in the morning after I fell asleep in that pic on the bed lol)

Wait, we don't have spoiler tags? Ah well, sorry about the picture spam then. At least they are thumbnail sized.  ;)

I understand right where you are at with your thinking right now, all I can say is that you have great potential, a lovely face to begin with. We'll be here with you as you move forward with it.
  •  

Dreams2014

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

You're so beautiful. I think I may have a crush on you.
Farewell to my friends, farewell to the life I knew. I burn what once was, and in the ashes I am born anew.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Dreams2014 on August 05, 2013, 10:12:00 AM
You're so beautiful. I think I may have a crush on you.

Who doesn't, Jennygirl is hawt!  :D ;D :laugh:
  •  

Pia Bianca

Quote from: Anna! on August 05, 2013, 07:08:32 AM
Haha, thanks!  I'm also the "pink penguin" because I had a pink Tux avatar for my first few months here (the same picture I'm currently using on Twitter)
Oh, I'd have betted that it's the ubuntu-logo on your before picture...
  •  

Anna++

Quote from: PiaBianca on August 05, 2013, 02:17:06 PM
Oh, I'd have betted that it's the ubuntu-logo on your before picture...

I guess there is that, too!  But the intention was to vaguely reference me being a Linux kernel developer.
Sometimes I blog things

•  

Pia Bianca

Quote from: Anna! on August 05, 2013, 02:20:17 PM
I guess there is that, too!  But the intention was to vaguely reference me being a Linux kernel developer.
Oh, higher grade that is. I'm only using linux, although I'm a software developer, too.
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Shantel on August 05, 2013, 09:39:42 AM
I understand right where you are at with your thinking right now, all I can say is that you have great potential, a lovely face to begin with. We'll be here with you as you move forward with it.
Thanks Shan, that's good to hear.

Pics are gone now, probably wasn't the best thread for it anyway.  ;)

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Jennygirl

•  

Violet Bloom

Just curious, Jenny, if the changes in your face (other than hair) have been purely HRT-related or partly loss of body fat.  I believe I have a rather similar body mass and starting facial structure to yours and what you've accomplished is exactly what I hope for my face once I start HRT.  With my approval for hormones a couple weeks away I guess I'll be finding out for myself rather soon!

•