Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apples Mk.II

Found some old photos the other day:

It's more a thing of make up, laser and weight loss...
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Apple Sprout on August 09, 2013, 04:25:40 PM
Found some old photos the other day:

It's more a thing of make up, laser and weight loss...

You're on a roll, forward momentum is always good!
  •  

Just Ole Me

Quote from: kathyk on August 09, 2013, 03:45:34 PM
Spironolactone will block testosterone production and cause a hormone imbalance, but by itself isn't HRT even if it can cause a little breast tenderness (enlargement) and skin changes over time. 

That's a spectacular change in 11 months.

Hi Kathy,
I disagree somewhat. Spiro alone can do alot since it can lowers T levels alot and cis men naturally produce some estrogen so it can tilt the scales quite a bit. I had significant changes when I was only on spiro.

Hugs

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

V M

Hi friends  :)

This is the 'Before & After Topic', a place for members to show their progress

If you wish to discuss HRT please do so in the Hormone replacement therapy forum

Please try to stay on topic

Thank you

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Keaira

Before ( In or around Feb 22 2011)

After (3 months HRT)

Dec. 2011

Sometime in 2012

After (8/10/13)

•  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Keaira

Thank you. :) It's funny, I don't really see much difference. lol. And yes, I have that beanie. I don't get why everyone wants it so badly. I have 2 Thundercats logo t-shirts too.
  •  

Yuki-jker86

Looking over this thread seeing all these faces, I just realised something.
I really love you guys! such lovely people and doing something truly amazing!! :D

I can't present a before and after for HRT yet but I can give a before and after for the results of my working out A LOT and putting basic makeup on ^_^;
february 2013
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kp403aajo2fx69z/022013.PNG
august 2013
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l0ieauk0e3vcz21/2013-08-09%2001.39.40.jpg

Lex

Quote from: lycheeblossom on July 23, 2013, 01:43:16 PM
It's been a while since I've posted in these threads, but I'm coming up on my 1 year on HRT mark (I really can't believe it!), and wanted to share:

A couple of months before HRT

~11 months HRT

I feel like I still have a ways to go, but I'm pretty happy with my progress so far.

You look great! Very beautiful. You remind me so much of a girl I went to high school with.  :)
  •  

Catalina

Some super old photos of me... XD The only ones left existing digitally!

1 year and 10 months on hormones:

I know... my "terrible lighting in the evening" look. Unlike some of you who have lost weight on the hormones, I've gained weight!! ;____;
"Live fully, love wastefully, and be all that you can be."
-- Bishop Spong
  •  

Jamiep

Catalina, I can't even connect the male exterior to the Beautiful you of today. I think I remember you live in the Vancouver area. Looks like you are having a good summer, warm & not much rain. I think a record was broken of more than 31 days without rain.
Enjoy
Jamie
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Sanceria

Okies... For one thing... I have to say that this thread is scary, but in a good way. Lol. That is the only way I can think of describing it. I'm saying that because I'm almost to the point where I'll be starting hormones, too. So yeah... Now I can't wait to start, hehe. If only the psychologist will just write his report like he said he would. Got to love when you are "blocked." My therapist is quite upset with him. So hopefully I shall have the go on the 19th. Grrrr... It is a long story.

Anyways... It is just that seeing how beautiful you all have become is making me worry for my safety, haha. I mean, as silly as it may sound, I'm worried that I'll be TOO pretty (if a lot of you are an indication of that). Pretty people attract attention. Heh. Or I'm worried that my face will change completely, and that I'll no longer be myself. I guess that IS the whole point, but hey, I kinda like my face (since it is already a bit feminine, I guess you can say), and it would be nice to still kinda look like me. Or I'm also worried that I will end up looking silly. But looking at all of your pics... That is highly unlikely. Like for example Jennygirl... She is gorgeous. Not only that, her pics are reassuring to those that are around my age that worry that it will be too late to look awesome. But yeah... Mostly I am curious as to how I'll even look. It is like, I try to imagine myself, but I can't seem to do so. Guess I'll have to wait and see, lol.

Thank you all of you for posting your pictures. It is quite reassuring that everything WILL be OK. I know it takes a lot of character and strength to put out there what you used to look like, because I know that sometimes it may bother you. But you doing so is much appreciated. Stay strong and never think you are ugly, because so far, I haven't seen a single ugly face, only beautiful ones. Hope you all have a wonderful day! ^o^
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira on August 10, 2013, 02:09:34 AM

After (3 months HRT)

I like your photo in the beanie cap, that would be one of my looks in the winter months, I have two, both black wool beanies that fit into my androgynous look and are warm, practical and comfortable and I don't have to brush my hair or fuss with it.
  •  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: Lex on August 12, 2013, 03:57:04 PM
You look great! Very beautiful. You remind me so much of a girl I went to high school with.  :)

Thank you so much, Lex!
  •  

Catalina

Quote from: Jamiep on August 13, 2013, 09:23:08 AM
Catalina, I can't even connect the male exterior to the Beautiful you of today. I think I remember you live in the Vancouver area. Looks like you are having a good summer, warm & not much rain. I think a record was broken of more than 31 days without rain.
Enjoy
Jamie

Thank you! The only thing is, the summer days are getting shorter, and the air is getting cooler, and September is right around the corner for all the children, lol. And yes, that record was amazing!! I really hope that we get more decent summers here.
"Live fully, love wastefully, and be all that you can be."
-- Bishop Spong
  •  

Jamie D

Sorry to do this, but two linked images per post.

A linked image can be a collage.

Cross-posting is prohibited.
  •  

michelle666

Here's mine. The before is about 3 years ago, pre everything and very unhappy with myself. The after was yesterday.

•  

Jamiep

Michelle, that is huge how much hrt has reshaped your face, unrecognizable difference. You are shaping up pretty.
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: michelle666 on August 14, 2013, 06:28:52 AM
Here's mine. The before is about 3 years ago, pre everything and very unhappy with myself. The after was yesterday.

Grizzly dude to total babe! What a beautiful transition!
  •