Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: michelle666 on August 14, 2013, 09:32:54 AM
Amazing change!

Thanks Michelle :-)

Quote from: TheLance on August 14, 2013, 12:14:59 PM
Dang Akira, lots of changes. Lookin lovely as always, my friend. Congratulations on looking 150% woman

Thanks Lance :-) What you don't see is that, from the other 359 degrees I look like Shrek! lol :-P

Quote from: Jennygirl on August 14, 2013, 01:55:13 PM
Speechless.

wowwwwww

^__^ Thanks Jennygirl. I have to say I have looked at your pictures and cross my fingers hoping to get somewhere close. :-)

Quote from: PiaBianca on August 14, 2013, 03:14:44 PM
That's a double win, isn't it? But you pretty much earned that, great pictures and a great and nice change!

It was a double win (apart from leaving my wine behind :-/  lol Thanks so much :-)

Thanks folks, I am super happy to get some positive feedback :-)  thanks ^_^

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: Aruna on August 15, 2013, 03:20:14 AM
Before

Me Currently

No make up, 13 months on hormones. I haven't had any facial hair removal yet.

More Images
http://arunaiyengar.tumblr.com/post/58141351698/just-me-13-months-on-hormones-no-make-up-just

No make up? wow. You look great :-)

Aruna

Quote from: Akira21 ♡♡♡ on August 15, 2013, 05:13:55 AM
No make up? wow. You look great :-)

I couldn't be bothered slapping some make up on (too much effort putting it on and taking it off), I'm also terrible at it, need to improve my make up skills.
:)
  •  

Yuki-jker86

yes, Aruna, you look so beautiful now! and you were very handsome before.
btw, one of those images is mirrored.  I can tell because you have the same slight asymmetry as I do.

Aruna

Quote from: Yuki-jker86 on August 15, 2013, 07:47:19 AM
yes, Aruna, you look so beautiful now! and you were very handsome before.
btw, one of those images is mirrored.  I can tell because you have the same slight asymmetry as I do.

Thank you, :). Yep now that you mention it, the bottom one is mirrored. That's how my webcam works.
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

I guess you mean the eyes? I can kind of see it and that is why I ask. All these before and afters are both inspiring and depressing(for me) lol Hopefully I will post in here one day. 

•  

Yuki-jker86

yes, her eyes are really beautiful and also topped by awesome eyebrows. very lovely, intense stare.

Shantel

•  

Jamiep

Aruna, I saw all your pics, you have a nice shaped face for transition. You look lovely & hard to believe no make up & no laser.

Jamiep
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Aruna

Thank you to all the beautiful people for your comments. Help's me boost my self confidence. :). I still haven't started presenting as female yet. I should hopefully make the jump to going full-time/part-time as female in a few weeks time, its getting harder to present as male these days.
  •  

TheLance

Looking lovely Aruna :) very feminine. Akira, I do not believe that you look any less stunning from a different angle. You shall not convince me of it, lol.
Once you've lost everything, you're free to do anything.
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Aruna on August 16, 2013, 01:22:19 AM
Thank you to all the beautiful people for your comments. Help's me boost my self confidence. :). I still haven't started presenting as female yet. I should hopefully make the jump to going full-time/part-time as female in a few weeks time, its getting harder to present as male these days.

You mean people actually believe you when you say you are male!? Looking great :)
  •  

Lex

Arena, you are gorgeous. You pass 150% IMO.
  •  

Aruna

Quote from: Bardoux on August 16, 2013, 04:55:38 PM
You mean people actually believe you when you say you are male!? Looking great :)
I have no idea how people perceive me.  I mostly wear men's clothing because I fear that I might bump into someone I know who I haven't come out to. Sometimes strangers call me out as lady and sometimes they refer to me a guy, but most times I never know because people don't say much or use any pronouns. I have been having some restroom dilemma's lately, sometimes men walk in, they see me and they walk out and check the restroom sign again and then have a laugh, probably a sign I could pass as female and use the women's restrooms. The reason I don't use the women's restrooms is that I still have a beard shadow and I don't want any women to freak out and call call security or something. I would rather use the men's rooms if that means I don't have to deal with bad situations, like women freaking out.
  •  

jfong

Quote from: Aruna on August 16, 2013, 06:25:14 PM
I have no idea how people perceive me.  I mostly wear men's clothing because I fear that I might bump into someone I know who I haven't come out to. Sometimes strangers call me out as lady and sometimes they refer to me a guy, but most times I never know because people don't say much or use any pronouns. I have been having some restroom dilemma's lately, sometimes men walk in, they see me and they walk out and check the restroom sign again and then have a laugh, probably a sign I could pass as female and use the women's restrooms. The reason I don't use the women's restrooms is that I still have a beard shadow and I don't want any women to freak out and call call security or something. I would rather use the men's rooms if that means I don't have to deal with bad situations, like women freaking out.

Exactly like my situation too Aruna, minus the beard shadow. I have hardly any hair over that area after 1yr of laser + electrolysis. Now it's only once a month for some stray hair electrolysis.
  •  

Kaori

Figured I should finally post a pic of myself -- might as well do it here!

Before: June 2009. First day of HRT. My hair sucks 'cause I was just trying to grow it out at this point.

After: March 2013. No make up. Yeah, I need a better diet and exercise plan, so what?  :P  Come see me next year!

I'm thinking of getting FFS as well to get rid of excess skin on top of my eyes, smaller nose, soften/round my chin, forehead/eyebrow bossing. That's going to be a couple years from now probably since I am just in the process of getting SRS scheduled. Yay!

•  

Antonia J

Quote from: Aruna on August 15, 2013, 05:22:07 AM

I couldn't be bothered slapping some make up on (too much effort putting it on and taking it off), I'm also terrible at it, need to improve my make up skills.

You're gorgeous just the way you are!  And your eyebrows are to die for - I'm jealous! :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kaori on August 16, 2013, 09:33:31 PM

Before: June 2009. First day of HRT. My hair sucks 'cause I was just trying to grow it out at this point.

After: March 2013. No make up. Yeah, I need a better diet and exercise plan, so what?  :P  Come see me next year!

I'm thinking of getting FFS as well to get rid of excess skin on top of my eyes, smaller nose, soften/round my chin, forehead/eyebrow bossing. That's going to be a couple years from now probably since I am just in the process of getting SRS scheduled. Yay!

You'll do really well, beautiful smile and those nice cheekbones will help you pull it off. I like your female side photo, really quite pretty already.
  •  

Bardoux

start and 6 months in

Ok the photo on the left certainly was not my best but it's one that i found on my HD. Photo on the right is me swimming in the androgynous pool.
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Kaori on August 16, 2013, 09:33:31 PM

I don't feel you need FFS at all hun, and your hair is lovely :) x
  •