Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Bardoux on August 18, 2013, 06:35:54 PM
start and 6 months in

Ok the photo on the left certainly was not my best but it's one that i found on my HD. Photo on the right is me swimming in the androgynous pool.

Yeah, left side is unmistakably male.  Right side is androgynous leaning female, IMO.  Your current avatar shows you already have a cute nose and a distinctly female-ish face with no obvious brow ridge.  The only "tell" I am seeing is the Adams Apple.
  •  

Bardoux

Yeah i'm realising there is only so far HRT can get you, but i love the changes nonetheless. I'm thinking of cutting my hair shorter to look more masculine for the time being while i am saving money for transition. Sick and tired of being looked at in public no matter how i dress...
  •  

Jamie D

Have you thought about simply clipping it back when you are out?  I am over a year now and can pull together a decent ponytail.  You look good though.  Your skin looks so much softer.
  •  

Riley Skye

Well here I go with a small before and after 7.5 months on the E with the last one being tonight.

So tell me how my progress has been, mentally it's been a lot better plus I'm getting hair :D
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Bardoux

Your doing very well JulieVB. Looking back at your before pic i notice that you started off with quite a feminine jaw line and chin already. That has only been accentuated as your skin and features have become softer. For some reason it looks like your nose has also become more defined and with your hair growing back, your looking really lovely :)

Jamie D: Thank you for commenting hun :), when my front strands of hair grow a little longer i'll definitely try out tying it back more often.
  •  

Yuki-jker86

julie, very nice, I can't see any beard shadow so I'm jealous!!

bardoux, I can't see your pictures...

MissC

Been on HRT for almost 10 months. I don't really take all that many pictures of me without my makeup so I have to use the one I posted in the Passable thread.

•  

Sammy

Quote from: Bardoux on August 20, 2013, 03:01:39 AM
Your doing very well JulieVB. Looking back at your before pic i notice that you started off with quite a feminine jaw line and chin already. That has only been accentuated as your skin and features have become softer. For some reason it looks like your nose has also become more defined and with your hair growing back, your looking really lovely :)

Yes, I second the comment about nose :). Julie, You are doing just great and I am really jealous of Your success :) Love Your hair too :) In Your last pic You are 100% girl.
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: MissC on August 23, 2013, 12:35:27 AM
Been on HRT for almost 10 months. I don't really take all that many pictures of me without my makeup so I have to use the one I posted in the Passable thread.

Looking very good. :-)

Dreams2014

Absolutely beautiful, love it!
Farewell to my friends, farewell to the life I knew. I burn what once was, and in the ashes I am born anew.
  •  

Just Ole Me

You looking amazing!  All female!
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

MadeleineG

You look wonderful!! Wow! What a feminine jawline!
  •  

Riley Skye

Thanks for the support guys. Despite my feelings I'm having for myself it's good that I'm seeing some progress in transition :)
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Joanna Dark

Pics removed

•  

AbbyJamz

I've yet to post before and after pics so here goes!

Pretransition (I'm on the right)

About 6 Months HRT (yesterday)

•  

lycheeblossom

Quote from: AbbyJamz on August 26, 2013, 03:59:20 PM

Yeeeeesss! Gorgeous!
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: AbbyJamz on August 26, 2013, 03:59:20 PM

no way you're in that picture.  for realz?
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: Alice In Genderland on August 26, 2013, 04:01:55 PM
no way you're in that picture.  for realz?

Yep, that's really me!  I don't think I look too terribly different.  Just lost a bunch of weight.

Quote from: lycheeblossom on August 26, 2013, 04:00:53 PM
Yeeeeesss! Gorgeous!

Thank you so much!  The first two months were just very low doses, so I've only been on a substantial dose for about 4 months.  I'm hoping the changes start becoming more and more drastic from here on out! :)
  •