Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lycheeblossom

Quote from: AbbyJamz on August 26, 2013, 06:12:43 PM
Thank you so much!  The first two months were just very low doses, so I've only been on a substantial dose for about 4 months.  I'm hoping the changes start becoming more and more drastic from here on out! :)

Don't worry: my dosage progression was pretty similar, and I was totally unsure about my physical progress until month 5-6, when I started getting ma'amed consistently in dude-clothes (which promptly found their way into a trashcan). Now, a year in, and I pass for cis 99.9% of the time, and life is just normal and awesome.

Plus, you already look great!
  •  

Aina

Quote from: AbbyJamz on August 26, 2013, 03:59:20 PM
I've yet to post before and after pics so here goes!

Pretransition (I'm on the right)

About 6 Months HRT (yesterday)

Amazing, and only 6 months...simply beautiful!
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: AbbyJamz on August 26, 2013, 06:12:43 PM
Yep, that's really me!  I don't think I look too terribly different.  Just lost a bunch of weight.

Awesome! Congrats on the amazing weight loss and transition.  You're right I do see the resemblance now that I look closer, you could be a younger sister.
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: Mx. Lonely on August 26, 2013, 11:51:48 PM
Awesome! Congrats on the amazing weight loss and transition.  You're right I do see the resemblance now that I look closer, you could be a younger sister.

Someone just a few days ago said I went from being a Belushi to Keanu Reeves' cute sister!  LOL!
  •  

Dreams2014

Quote from: AbbyJamz on August 27, 2013, 10:54:57 AM
Someone just a few days ago said I went from being a Belushi to Keanu Reeves' cute sister!  LOL!

I was actually think that you looked like you could pass as a relative of his haha!
Farewell to my friends, farewell to the life I knew. I burn what once was, and in the ashes I am born anew.
  •  

Jamie D

What I like most about this topic, uniquely, that it gives hope to all of the MtFs who are unsure about whether they can be their real selves, without being ostracized, abandoned, and laughed at.

To those who have bravely posted here, and in the two previous versions (which are still online, but rolled down the pages), I thank you and congratulate you.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Jamie D on August 28, 2013, 08:20:45 PM
What I like most about this topic, uniquely, that it gives hope to all of the MtFs who are unsure about whether they can be their real selves, without being ostracized, abandoned, and laughed at.

To those who have bravely posted here, and in the two previous versions (which are still online, but rolled down the pages), I thank you and congratulate you.

True, but it can make others a little more insecure too. :P
  •  

Jamie D

If they are that insecure, they can stay out of the topic.
  •  

E-Brennan

Insecurity != unattractive.  I'm sure there's plenty of absolutely beautiful girls out there who just aren't comfortable sharing.  And that's ok.
  •  

KatelynRain

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

Wow!!  You're insanely hot!!!  That is so inspiring!
  •  

Bijou

I haven't posted any pics in a long time, so i thought i would put a couple up. The first is definitely pre-anything

And this is me earlier in the week, holding our 1 month old little girl  ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much!!

Oh, and i started HRT in December (very low dose), and had my dosage increased last month...so i'm not sure if i'm counting those low dose months or not /shrug.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Bijou on September 01, 2013, 09:59:27 PM

And this is me earlier in the week, holding our 1 month old little girl  ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her so much!!

Oh, and i started HRT in December (very low dose), and had my dosage increased last month...so i'm not sure if i'm counting those low dose months or not /shrug.

You're both darling, you've come a long way already. The low dose months count!
  •  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: MissC on August 23, 2013, 12:35:27 AM
Been on HRT for almost 10 months. I don't really take all that many pictures of me without my makeup so I have to use the one I posted in the Passable thread.

Wow!  You are gorgeous, honey!  Especially for 10 months in!  Color me jealous! ;)
  •  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

Jenny, you look absolutely perfect (and sound perfect, too, btw)!  Your transition so far is nothing short of amazing! :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: AbbyJamz on September 04, 2013, 12:04:43 AM
Jenny, you look absolutely perfect (and sound perfect, too, btw)!  Your transition so far is nothing short of amazing! :)

Thank you so much, Abby.

I've been feeling a little more in touch with my emotions than usual recently (it might be attributable to boys, lol) and reading your comment totally me tear up :D Thank you for that, it does mean a lot.

Also, you are quite a beautiful woman- you must be VERY happy with your own transition :D
  •  

Jenny07

You always shock me with the dramatic changes you have made in only a short time Jen.
You look so much happier now.

I have nothing to post yet but perhaps soon.
Big day on Saturday with the therapist.

Here is an after, perhaps?
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Jenny07 on September 04, 2013, 04:52:54 AM
You always shock me with the dramatic changes you have made in only a short time Jen.
You look so much happier now.

I have nothing to post yet but perhaps soon.
Big day on Saturday with the therapist.

Here is an after, perhaps?

I can't wait to see a real after, Jen! Especially one with a Death ray! ;D
  •  

Pia Bianca

Quote from: Just Maddy! on September 04, 2013, 09:02:20 AM
I can't wait to see a real after, Jen! Especially one with a Death ray! ;D

Me too... and I like your new title, Maddy.
Had a death ray, but lent it to Jenny07!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on September 04, 2013, 12:28:05 PM

11 Months and Brow surgery.

:O Amazing how 1 surgery and hormones made you so beautiful :D Sorry if that came out wrong but you are so beautiful now I am in shock.
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •