Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: LilDevilOfPrada on September 04, 2013, 12:58:32 PM
:O Amazing how 1 surgery and hormones made you so beautiful :D Sorry if that came out wrong but you are so beautiful now I am in shock.

Well she wasn't exactly ugly before....difference of opinion I guess.  Definitely look like a woman though.
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

LilDevilOfPrada

Quote from: Alice Danielle on September 04, 2013, 01:07:00 PM
Well she wasn't exactly ugly before....difference of opinion I guess.  Definitely look like a woman though.

Well she looked handsome now beautiful get what I mean? I mean she used to look like the hot main actor from fast and the furious 3 tokyo drift just saying.
Awww no my little kitten gif site is gone :( sad.

2 Febuary 2011/13 June 2011 hrt began
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on September 04, 2013, 12:28:05 PM

11 Months and Brow surgery.

Wow, Maid! You look GREAT!!!! You are healing up so quickly!!!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennygirl on September 04, 2013, 01:11:47 PM

+1 Amazingly different and totally femme fatal!
  •  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: Jennygirl on September 04, 2013, 04:34:48 AM
Thank you so much, Abby.

I've been feeling a little more in touch with my emotions than usual recently (it might be attributable to boys, lol) and reading your comment totally me tear up :D Thank you for that, it does mean a lot.

Also, you are quite a beautiful woman- you must be VERY happy with your own transition :D

Thank you so much!!!  I've still got a long way to go, but I'm getting happier with each passing day! :-)
  •  

AbbyJamz

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on September 04, 2013, 12:28:05 PM

11 Months and Brow surgery.

You look stunning, girl!  Super pretty and 100% cis if you ask me! :-D
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Jennygirl on September 04, 2013, 01:11:47 PM

Thanks Jen Jen! Thanks everyone else!

How was burning man? Did your bike work out ok?

I'm still a bit swollen but its not bad. Also i'm in a good mood because I just now found out from my therapist that trans exclusions were banned for California health care providers back in April meaning I might be able to get my insurance to cover SRS.

Thanks Liberals!

"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Just Ole Me

Maid
Looking great!  Who did your brow surgery?  Cost?  I'm looking at it for early next year and your surgeon did great!

Hugs

Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Quote from: Just Ole Me on September 04, 2013, 10:37:12 PM
Maid
Looking great!  Who did your brow surgery?  Cost?  I'm looking at it for early next year and your surgeon did great!

Hugs

Kay

Dr. Toby Mayer in Beverly Hills
http://bevhillstg.com/

I had brow contouring, eyebrow lift and hairline lowering. Cost was $8000
He used a special technique where he overlaps the incision so that the hair grows out through the scar tissue which covers it.
I chose him because he goes for natural looks and refuses surgery he doesn't think will make much of a difference. He basically told me everything else on my face looked feminine and didn't need work. Not many FFS surgeons will be honest with you like that at.
"For transpeople, using the right pronoun is NOT simply a 'political correctness' issue. It's core to the entire struggle transpeople go through. Using the wrong pronoun means 'I don't recognize you as who you are.' It means 'I think you're confused, delusional, or mentally I'll.'. It means 'you're not important enough for me to acknowledge your struggle.'"
  •  

Alaia

That's an incredible change Maid, you look amazing!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Maid your beautiful.... I hate you! (not really! :-)  )  Seriously  though, you look great! :-)

MaidofOrleans

•  

Jennygirl

Quote from: MaidofOrleans on September 04, 2013, 03:51:22 PM
Thanks Jen Jen! Thanks everyone else!

How was burning man? Did your bike work out ok?

I'm still a bit swollen but its not bad. Also i'm in a good mood because I just now found out from my therapist that trans exclusions were banned for California health care providers back in April meaning I might be able to get my insurance to cover SRS.

Thanks Liberals!

Great news about your insurance covering SRS! It almost makes me consider getting some coverage before going on the SRS journey... Alllllmost ;)

Burning man was incredible for me this year. Although completely uninentional in this regard, I think the boys loved my bike... Or rather, they seemed to love the fact that I was the one who built it- lol. Not one of the 4 cute enough that I ended up making out with had any idea I was trans when I told them, and that didn't stop them either! Those were definitely the most affirming experiences I have had since beginning transition, and I feel like my time there in a way furthered my transition altogether because my confidence with inner Jen is now at an all time high. Heck, I wasn't even wearing makeup- and you know how much I thought I needed makeup! Here is the only pic of the bike that has come in so far (and this is during daytime so it's minus the 25ft tail of LED's sticking up in the sky) http://i.imgur.com/LqwcAem.jpg

Anyway, I keep looking at your photos and I can't believe how cis you look after just one little tweak :D Mayer was an EXCELLENT choice for you! Thank you for inviting me to the consultation, it's really inspiring to me to have somewhat been there with you through it and see you look so happy and beautiful.
  •  

MaidofOrleans

Wow that's awesome!  :D You go girl!
I'm glad you had a good time and everything went well.

Thank you for all your support through the surgery process it was greatly appreciated. We'll have to get together again when I come up for my follow ups!
  •  

kathyk

You're fantastic Maid.  You look a lot like one of my sisters in law who's from Mykonose Greece.

And Kaiser in California will be paying for my SRS sometime near the end of next year.  So glad they changed the laws, and Kaiser didn't even argue about it.

•  

Alexis Hennen

Jennygirl, that's awesome. and the bike is soooo cool....Wish i had talent like that.
Once you step through the threshold, your life will forever be changed...
  •  

KayCeeDee

Since it's Throwback Thursday I was digging around and found this old pic. Pic on the left is from 9 months before starting transition. The pic on the right is 9 months into transition.
  •  

Madison Leigh

My wife and I were discussing this the other day so I dug up the first photo I had taken after I decided to transition from early July of 2012 and then one from a couple of weeks ago and put them side by side (HRT started the last week of December 2012 if it matters).

I also thought I'd share a picture of my darling wife and I since she's been *so* supportive of me (hope I'm not breaking any rules with that, if so I'm sorry and if you let me know I'll correct it).  I love her so very much.

•  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Quote from: Orihime on September 12, 2013, 06:27:51 PM
Since it's Throwback Thursday I was digging around and found this old pic. Pic on the left is from 9 months before starting transition. The pic on the right is 9 months into transition.

Holy gazoly! That's amazing! And you look, like, 10 years younger at least too!