Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: Madison Leigh on September 12, 2013, 06:34:41 PM

I also thought I'd share a picture of my darling wife and I since she's been *so* supportive of me (hope I'm not breaking any rules with that, if so I'm sorry and if you let me know I'll correct it).  I love her so very much.

Darling supportive wives are precious and in short supply here, my hat's off to you both for such commitment!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Orihime on September 12, 2013, 06:27:51 PM
Since it's Throwback Thursday I was digging around and found this old pic. Pic on the left is from 9 months before starting transition. The pic on the right is 9 months into transition.

That's just incredible Orihime, and you are such a beautiful woman in such a short amount of time, just amazing!
  •  

Jamie D

Since it's Throwback Thursday I was digging around and found this old pic. Pic on the left is from 9 months before starting transition. The pic on the right is 9 months into transition.

No, no no.  NOT the same person!   :o
  •  

Nina

Before coming out to my parents and everyone else I looked through a lot of before and after pics. They were so impressive and gave me hope. Now it's time for me to show you my progress. :D What do you think, please be honest? ;)

This pic was taken pre HRT, just makeup and a wig:

This pic was taken on 5/21/13, the day I started HRT. As you can see I will need a wig for the rest of my life. Well, now I'm OK with that, but it took me some time to accept it:

This pic was taken on 9/11/13, I'm really happy so far. :) What do you think?

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Nina on September 13, 2013, 07:43:02 AM
Before coming out to my parents and everyone else I looked through a lot of before and after pics. They were so impressive and gave me hope. Now it's time for me to show you my progress. :D What do you think, please be honest? ;)

This pic was taken pre HRT, just makeup and a wig:

This pic was taken on 5/21/13, the day I started HRT. As you can see I will need a wig for the rest of my life. Well, now I'm OK with that, but it took me some time to accept it:

This pic was taken on 9/11/13, I'm really happy so far. :) What do you think?

Looking good, definitely look female and a bit younger too

You gotta take the quotation marks off of the image size numbers to make the images show up
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Nina

Quote from: Alice Danielle on September 13, 2013, 07:47:45 AM
Looking good, definitely look female and a bit younger too

You gotta take the quotation marks off of the image size numbers to make the images show up

I started HRT when I was 29.

Thanks for the hint, I wondered where my error was.
  •  

PHXGiRL

Felt like jumping in today since it is my 15 month anniversary

•  

Shantel

Looking at all of you women and how far you've come just leaves me breathless!
  •  

Pia Bianca

You are giving me hope as well. I might be successful too. At least this is what your pictures are telling me.
  •  

Antonia J

Quote from: Serena Lynn on September 13, 2013, 05:13:06 PM

Your transformation is amazing, Serena.  I love watching what you've accomplished. Very inspiring!

Toni
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Shantel on September 13, 2013, 06:37:12 PM
Looking at all of you women and how far you've come just leaves me breathless!

Thank You sweetie! Moving forward! :)

Quote from: Antonia J on September 13, 2013, 07:42:31 PM
Your transformation is amazing, Serena.  I love watching what you've accomplished. Very inspiring!

Toni

thanks dear. watching each of our transitions is inspiring to me keeps me moving! :)
  •  

Madison Leigh

That's amazing, you're very beautiful. 
  •  

SciNerdGirl

OMGoodness you look fantastic.  The transformation is amazing, it's almost like magic.
If I want to look like a girl, I need to eat like one.

Happiness is getting your eyeliner perfect on the first try  :angel:
  •  

Nina

Quote from: PiaBianca on September 13, 2013, 07:26:38 PM
You are giving me hope as well. I might be successful too. At least this is what your pictures are telling me.

Thanks. At first I was afraid to post pictures of myself on the internet, but if my pics are inspiring to someone, it was definitely worth it. I'm still amazed by the effects of HRT.
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: RonnieMay on July 03, 2013, 12:09:34 AM
Before (18 Years Old):

After (20 months on E (20 Years Old)):

Wowzha!  Awesome transformation there!  Love your hair...
  •  

Kaylee

Just looked through a massive chunk of this thread and figured it'd be terrible forum etiquette to spam "Wow!" at everyone.  Even though I see myself everyday it astounds me the effect those little blue pills have!
  •  

Christine167

Quote from: Kaylee on September 14, 2013, 02:04:24 PM
Just looked through a massive chunk of this thread and figured it'd be terrible forum etiquette to spam "Wow!" at everyone.  Even though I see myself everyday it astounds me the effect those little blue pills have!
To paraphrase:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the sugar pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the blue pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

:D

•  

Harlow

Wow you all look so amazing!!  :o

I can't wait to post before and afters of myself XP Just less then 30 days for me  :laugh:

•  

Kaylee

Quote from: Christine167 on September 14, 2013, 02:40:22 PM
To paraphrase:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the sugar pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the blue pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

:D

Nerd...Love it!
  •  

Alaia

Nina, look how happy you are! I think you'll do great. You are beautiful!

Serena it amazes me have far you've come. You look truly fabulous and are an inspiration to me.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •