Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

Here's a pic of me from Feb 2012 and another from last week, about 12 months on hormones (6 months on a low dose, stepped up in March), sorry for the shoddy quality...

The confidence boost I've had since coming out to people makes wish I wish I'd started at 20 instead of 30 though :-(
  •  

KayCeeDee

Just peeking back in this thread... thanks everyone for the compliments (yes that really was the old me) and to all that have posted pics, just amazing! <3
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kaylee on September 15, 2013, 09:37:17 AM
Here's a pic of me from Feb 2012 and another from last week, about 12 months on hormones (6 months on a low dose, stepped up in March), sorry for the shoddy quality...

The confidence boost I've had since coming out to people makes wish I wish I'd started at 20 instead of 30 though :-(

Such a huge change, Kaylee you doll!
  •  

Aina

Love that red hair! You looking really pretty!
  •  

Nina

Quote from: Alaia on September 15, 2013, 04:53:39 AM
Nina, look how happy you are! I think you'll do great. You are beautiful!

Thank you, that means a lot to me.

That's so true! I wish I'd come out when I still had my hair. ;)

Yesterday, my mom took a picture of me, which is a tad better than the one from 9/11/13. I don't wanna spam this thread with my pics, so here is only the link to it. (Or shall I put it into those [img] brackets? Sorry, I'm a newbie. :D)

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t629/ninaspix/IMG_0743_zps80685976.jpg
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Nina on September 16, 2013, 09:11:27 AM
Thank you, that means a lot to me.

That's so true! I wish I'd come out when I still had my hair. ;)

Yesterday, my mom took a picture of me, which is a tad better than the one from 9/11/13. I don't wanna spam this thread with my pics, so here is only the link to it. (Or shall I put it into those [img] brackets? Sorry, I'm a newbie. :D)

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t629/ninaspix/IMG_0743_zps80685976.jpg

Nina, I am remiss in failing to comment on your original post here, but you are indeed such a pretty and happy looking doll! Just wanted to be sure and let you know that I think your transformation is terrific! I think your before photo threw me because you looked so much like a person I once knew that it left me speechless.
  •  

Nina

Quote from: Shantel on September 16, 2013, 09:21:09 AM
Nina, I am remiss in failing to comment on your original post here, but you are indeed such a pretty and happy looking doll! Just wanted to be sure and let you know that I think your transformation is terrific! I think your before photo threw me because you looked so much like a person I once knew that it left me speechless.

Thanks, Shantel. You make me blush!
  •  

Lyric

This thread always blows me away. @Nina-- I love your features. You look great, but I'm wondering if maybe a longer hairstyle and longer sideswept bangs might be a better look for you. You might want to go to one of the free online virtual makeover sites and try out of couple of dozen new new looks sometime. It's a great way to home in on what style works best for you.

@Kaylee, I'm just sayin' no way that's you in the first pic.

And that's about the best pic I've seen of @Serena Lynn and she's taken some great ones (the "after", I mean).

~ Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Shodan

I always get super depressed and super jealous whenever I see this thread. I just don't think I'll ever get to the point where I can pass reasonably. :(

Everybody here that posts looks great, though. :D

•  

Kaylee

Quote from: Shantel on September 15, 2013, 11:24:33 AM
Such a huge change, Kaylee you doll!

I've just been called a doll, first time for for everything I suppose, thanks!

Quote from: -Emily- on September 15, 2013, 12:11:11 PM
Another late but stunning transition :). I cant believe seeing those changes You had :)

Cheers chuck, you just put a great big smile on my face!

Quote from: Aina on September 15, 2013, 02:49:41 PM
Love that red hair! You looking really pretty!

And you made it bigger!  The reds brand new, got bored on Friday and figured it was time to go through the obligatory teen girl ritual of destroying my hair with dye, I was quite surprised it turned out ok :-)

Quote from: Lyric on September 16, 2013, 01:37:47 PM
@Kaylee, I'm just sayin' no way that's you in the first pic.
~ Lyric ~

Thanks darling, but yup, it most definitely is/was me.  I have worse pics I can put up to confirm it's not just one I found online, gonna save those for a later date to give everyone a chuckle though  ;).  I have dropped from 13 stone 7 down to 10 stone 10 as well between the 2 so I'd look way different even without everything else probably...

Quote from: Shodan on September 16, 2013, 01:42:36 PM
I always get super depressed and super jealous whenever I see this thread. I just don't think I'll ever get to the point where I can pass reasonably. :(

Everybody here that posts looks great, though. :D

System Shock 2?

I didn't think I'd ever pass either, but those little blue pills are powerful stuff, I'm sure you'll get there!
  •  

Nina

Quote from: Lyric on September 16, 2013, 01:37:47 PM
This thread always blows me away. @Nina-- I love your features. You look great, but I'm wondering if maybe a longer hairstyle and longer sideswept bangs might be a better look for you. You might want to go to one of the free online virtual makeover sites and try out of couple of dozen new new looks sometime. It's a great way to home in on what style works best for you.

Online virtual makeover sounds interesting. I'll look into that. I chose the actual hairstyle when I was pre HRT. Back then I tried a longer wig, but it looked not half as good. But now with the effects of the hormones I think it may work.
  •  

Shodan

Quote from: Kaylee on September 16, 2013, 03:07:08 PM
System Shock 2?

I didn't think I'd ever pass either, but those little blue pills are powerful stuff, I'm sure you'll get there!

Yup. One of the greatest games ever, and I'm sure the pills are awesome stuff, but, honestly, if you take a look at a picture of me (which you can find if you're willing to do some digging) I'll end up looking like a hag. Or a female neanderthal. Take your pick.

•  

kathyk

Quote from: Nina on September 13, 2013, 07:43:02 AM

This pic was taken on 9/11/13, I'm really happy so far. :) What do you think?

Here's a picture of one of my nieces for you to compare with your picture.  Could be sisters.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: kathyk on September 17, 2013, 12:36:20 AM
Here's a picture of one of my nieces for you to compare with your picture.  Could be sisters.

Amazing, they could be twins!
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: Nina on September 16, 2013, 03:59:58 PMOnline virtual makeover sounds interesting.

I love these sites. Anyone doing wig or hairstyle shopping should try them. My fav is the one InStyle mag has that uses celebrity styles and is updated with some frequency. Here's some lines:

http://www.taaz.com/virtual-makeover
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/
http://www.marykay.com/whatsnew/virtualmakeover/default.aspx
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Aina

Quote from: kathyk on September 17, 2013, 12:36:20 AM

Wow, they say there is a double of everyone out there...
  •  

KatelynRain

Wow!! Happy anniversary!  And you look more amazing each time!  Your face is soooo much more feminine than in the past!

Quote from: Serena Lynn on September 13, 2013, 05:13:06 PM
Felt like jumping in today since it is my 15 month anniversary

•  

bethany

Why not I might as well jump in on this thread seeing today is my 8 month anniversary since starting HRT

THis is about 3 years before HRT.

And this was taken on 9/20/2013.
  •  

KatelynRain

Quote from: Bethany Dawn on September 20, 2013, 01:21:22 PM
Why not I might as well jump in on this thread seeing today is my 8 month anniversary since starting HRT

THis is about 3 years before HRT.

And this was taken on 9/20/2013.

You look terrific!
  •