Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenMoon

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 07, 2013, 12:18:21 PM
My mom sent me a message the other day "I can't wait to spend christmas with my DAUGHTER!" (she did use caps :D)

That's so sweet!

QuoteI cannot believe it's only been 10 months... Feels like at least twice as long.

Wow, that was fast!
  •  

Sammy

I was looking into some older pics and OMG... I could not believe my eyes...

Roughly 2.5 years ago - I dont recognise that guy, btw. And the image is bloody ironic - I noted that only now... Uncle Freud would be sooo happy to see this one :). But, I am not compensating for anything, anymore! :) :) :)

And this is me - 2 weeks ago
  •  

RavenMoon

That's some, ahem, big gun you got there! lol 

If you hair was longer you would look like a totally different person!
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: RavenMoon on October 07, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
That's some, ahem, big gun you got there! lol 

No kidding! It is the 45mm Russian light anti-tank gun (M1942). They busted German Panzers good in WW2! :)

Quote from: RavenMoon on October 07, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
If you hair was longer you would look like a totally different person!

Yeah, I know :) I would look totally different with makeup too :)
  •  

Jamie D

The time, it's flyin' now! Can't wait to have my first xmas as myself. My mom sent me a message the other day "I can't wait to spend christmas with my DAUGHTER!" (she did use caps :D)

I cannot believe it's only been 10 months... Feels like at least twice as long.

Your skin looks so much softer!  You are very pretty.  :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: -Emily- on October 07, 2013, 02:41:54 PM

Roughly 2.5 years ago - I dont recognise that guy, btw. And the image is bloody ironic - I noted that only now... Uncle Freud would be sooo happy to see this one :). But, I am not compensating for anything, anymore! :) :) :)

Big changes Emily, getting real cute and girly.  :icon_bunch: The fellows in your old unit would be startled!  :D ;D I often entertain myself with those same thoughts about my past military connections.
  •  

Shantel

The time, it's flyin' now! Can't wait to have my first xmas as myself. My mom sent me a message the other day "I can't wait to spend christmas with my DAUGHTER!" (she did use caps :D)

It's hard to believe that you're the person on the left. Whaaaa happened?  ;D
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Shantel on October 08, 2013, 08:51:29 AM
Big changes Emily, getting real cute and girly.  :icon_bunch: The fellows in your old unit would be startled!  :D ;D I often entertain myself with those same thoughts about my past military connections.

Thanx Shantie :) That was very nice and sweet of You :)
P.S. Btw, that was a re-enactment, not real military event, but my fellows would be really surprised, lol :).
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Shantel on October 08, 2013, 08:53:55 AM
It's hard to believe that you're the person on the left. Whaaaa happened?  ;D

The inevitable ;)

It's getting harder and harder for me to believe as well!

Quote from: Jamie de la Rosa on October 07, 2013, 03:58:17 PM
Your skin looks so much softer!  You are very pretty.  :)

Thanks Jamie!!! I really appreciate all of your encouragement and help through this process. The past year has been made a lot easier because of you :) Thank you
  •  

Heather

Wow Jenny you just keep looking better and better congrats on the 10 months I'll be there in like a week. ;D
  •  

ukftminneed

wow you guys are amazing you all look great !
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Heather on October 08, 2013, 02:39:10 PM
Wow Jenny you just keep looking better and better congrats on the 10 months I'll be there in like a week. ;D

Congrats to you, too, Heather! And thanks :)

You seem to be doing great as well!
  •  

Heather

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 08, 2013, 02:45:22 PM
Congrats to you, too, Heather! And thanks :)

You seem to be doing great as well!
Thanks Jenny I'm coming along still don't look as good as you though. :)
  •  

ukftminneed

Quote from: Heather on October 08, 2013, 02:48:55 PM
Thanks Jenny I'm coming along still don't look as good as you though. :)

you all look great its amazing :)
  •  

Sammy

•  

Hideyoshi

Your image should come with a trigger warning >.<

My jaw dropped irl when I saw that last picture, just fantastic change

edit: I also said something like 'holy >-bleeped-< what happened' or along those lines XD
  •  

RavenMoon

Quote from: Hideyoshi on October 08, 2013, 05:06:32 PM
Your image should come with a trigger warning >.<

My jaw dropped irl when I saw that last picture, just fantastic change

Jenny was a good looking guy too, so it's no wonder she's beautiful now. :)
  •  

Jennygirl

Cannot contain the ear to ear smile while reading your comments, thanks so much you guys.

It's been one hell of a busy year, but through all the ups and the downs it has all been worth it so far- as I'm sure many of you other transitioners feel as well. Every little step is worth it, regardless of how fast or slow the change is.
  •  

randomdude5

Quote from: -Emily- on October 07, 2013, 02:41:54 PM

OMG! I saw one of your posts in the FTM section and saw your avatar pic and thought you were a FTM in early transition who just got their hair cut or something! xD
  •  

Christine Eryn

PLEEEASE tell me what you use to get such beautiful, flawless skin!  :o
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •