Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerriT

Quote from: abbyt89 on October 13, 2013, 07:32:45 PM
It's been almost exactly a year since I started hormones! My life has been so much better since transitioning, and I can't wait to see where I am in another year. :)

You look so amazing!!!! Congrats on all you've accomplished!
  •  

Shantel

It's been almost exactly a year since I started hormones! My life has been so much better since transitioning, and I can't wait to see where I am in another year. :)

Holy >-bleeped-<e Abby, you look gorgeous I think I'm in love! Who is that big fat guy beside you there?
  •  

Jamiep

@Abby, tell me a cow flew by, cant be you. The guy on the left isn't that your brother? Diligence got you there losing 85 lbs, stunning. You look Beautiful! Congratulations.
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

RavenMoon

The first phrase that pops into my head is: "holy mother of god!"
That is an amazing transformation! Just wow!
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Abby, that is *crazy* you must be very happy! :-)

monica93304

I'm shooting to lose about 100 lbs.  I've lost 25 so far and Ms. Abby is an inspiration and proof it can be done.  I've sacrificed a lot and worked really hard at it as I'm sure she has.

Girl power!
  •  

Ms Grace

Gorgeous!

Before and after threads are always so utterly inspirational. I promise to post something as soon as I actually have an "after" :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

jamielikesyou

Stunning and inspirational Abby, thank you for posting this. Before I saw it I was kinda down a 'never gonna get there' spiral. This was a big lift to my day so thanks :))
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: jamielikesyou on October 14, 2013, 06:36:53 AM
Stunning and inspirational Abby, thank you for posting this. Before I saw it I was kinda down a 'never gonna get there' spiral. This was a big lift to my day so thanks :))

Agreed!!
  •  

abbyt89

Thank you all for the kind words :) You are all so wonderful!

I am glad that it is inspirational to some people - before I transitioned I found inspiration in the same way. I'm so lucky to be where I am and to be part of such a wonderful community!
  •  

RavenMoon

That's what I love about this place. I'll have some doubts and then see these amazing transformations like yours! Thanks for sharing. :)
  •  

Kristal

Some people asked to see a before and after, so here it is.

Me six months ago. "Am I duding correctly yet?"

Me today, three weeks HRT. "Screw duding, girling is the >-bleeped-<!"
(Ugh. I hate you, cleft chin...)

On a completely unrelated note, "duding" is accepted by my spell checker while "girling" is not. Mysterions...
I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

Dee

Quote from: Kristall on October 14, 2013, 10:12:29 PM

Me today, three weeks HRT. "Screw duding, girling is the >-bleeped-<!"
(Ugh. I hate you, cleft chin...)

On a completely unrelated note, "duding" is accepted by my spell checker while "girling" is not. Mysterions...

Girling is totally the sh!t, f- duding.

On an unrelated note, neither girling nor duding were recognized on my phone. So damn egalitarian.

On a related note-  rock that cleft chin! Seriously, you look awesome for such a short time.
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Lauren5

Three weeks? that's it? It seems more like you've been on them for three months, at least! Way to go, Krystal!
A little zappage on the beard and moustache, and I think you could go out right now and nobody could tell the difference.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Kristal

Quote from: Willow on October 14, 2013, 11:49:21 PM
Three weeks? that's it? It seems more like you've been on them for three months, at least! Way to go, Krystal!
A little zappage on the beard and moustache, and I think you could go out right now and nobody could tell the difference.

It seems I'm rather fortunate to have started with feminine features, discounting the massive amounts of facial/body hair. I feel like my body has taken to E like a fish to water. Already my skin is looking better/feeling softer and my breast area is feeling sore and itchy. Unfortunately, this means that I cut myself even worse than I usually do when I shave. I've never been very good at it.

I'm still saving up for the laser. That stuff is pricey, chie? Better get started on learning makeup in the meantime. I'd ask my mom, but she's been a tomboy all her life, so she has no idea what she's doing with makeup either.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: Kristal on October 15, 2013, 12:12:24 AMIt seems I'm rather fortunate to have started with feminine features, discounting the massive amounts of facial/body hair. I feel like my body has taken to E like a fish to water. Already my skin is looking better/feeling softer and my breast area is feeling sore and itchy. Unfortunately, this means that I cut myself even worse than I usually do when I shave. I've never been very good at it.

I'm still saving up for the laser. That stuff is pricey, chie? Better get started on learning makeup in the meantime. I'd ask my mom, but she's been a tomboy all her life, so she has no idea what she's doing with makeup either.
Ouchie :( I'm terrible with a razor too, I think only once did I ever not cut myself

Yeah, it depends where you go. Sometimes it's as low as $70 a treatment, all the way up to $150. Still pretty pricey if they only zap less than 20 hairs or so each time. But you're perfect for it; fairer skin and darker hair.

Check for tutorials online. I've seen a few pretty good ones that focus on using a male face and making it look femle, not like you'd need too much more of that ;)
Many are aimed at CDs, but should work just fine.

You're looking gorgeous, girl. Stay beautiful :)
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

Kristal

Quote from: Willow on October 15, 2013, 12:18:21 AM
Ouchie :( I'm terrible with a razor too, I think only once did I ever not cut myself

Yeah, it depends where you go. Sometimes it's as low as $70 a treatment, all the way up to $150. Still pretty pricey if they only zap less than 20 hairs or so each time. But you're perfect for it; fairer skin and darker hair.

Check for tutorials online. I've seen a few pretty good ones that focus on using a male face and making it look femle, not like you'd need too much more of that ;)
Many are aimed at CDs, but should work just fine.

You're looking gorgeous, girl. Stay beautiful :)

I always feel uncomfortable on CD sites. There's a different mindset at work there. Moreover, I feel uncomfortable around men in general. My father drives an old pickup, and when we go somewhere in it, I'm always sandwiched between him and my larger younger brother. That makes me want to curl up in a tiny ball, and they're family. I don't even want to think about sitting that way between two strangers.
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: Willow on October 13, 2013, 02:54:46 PM
Love that 50/50 split, Harlow. That's pretty awesome how you practically could switch between genders. Your face is perfect for both.

Thanks Willow, that 50/50 shot was literally the day I was like f@*% my facial hair I'm over it dot com. XD

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 13, 2013, 03:08:31 PM
Harlow- I love your progression! Keep it up you are looking great!

Thanks Jenny, I'm excited for more changes. I'm glad I'm going through with it this time around!

•  

Lauren5

Quote from: Harlow on October 15, 2013, 12:39:00 PM
Thanks Willow, that 50/50 shot was literally the day I was like f@*% my facial hair I'm over it dot com. XD
You're like the perfect andro, and can do whatever you want with your body (genderwise) and get away with it. Do what makes you happy :)
*beep*

•  

Harlow

Quote from: Willow on October 15, 2013, 01:01:02 PM
You're like the perfect andro, and can do whatever you want with your body (genderwise) and get away with it. Do what makes you happy :)

You don't even know how much of a HUGE compliment that is to me, thank you so much!!  :laugh:

•