Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lauren5

Quote from: Harlow on October 15, 2013, 01:26:05 PMYou don't even know how much of a HUGE compliment that is to me, thank you so much!!  :laugh:
I am to please :D
Ok now I must shower and call my psychologist and apologise for missing the appointment today and hope to reschedule for this week rather than just skipping this week, so I can hope to get myself as good as you.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: Willow on October 15, 2013, 01:38:40 PM
I am to please :D
Ok now I must shower and call my psychologist and apologise for missing the appointment today and hope to reschedule for this week rather than just skipping this week, so I can hope to get myself as good as you.

Yes please don't miss any appointments on my behalf!  :laugh:

•  

PrincessPatience

Harlow, that shade of blue hair really fits your skin tone based on that pic. I also like the shoulder length hair better. It fits your face frame better than the short hair and makes it look more feminine. Side bangs would look wonderful on you too.  You've really made some progress based on the last pictures i saw of you. Keep it up!  ;)
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: PrincessPatience on October 16, 2013, 11:57:57 PM
Harlow, that shade of blue hair really fits your skin tone based on that pic. I also like the shoulder length hair better. It fits your face frame better than the short hair and makes it look more feminine. Side bangs would look wonderful on you too.  You've really made some progress based on the last pictures i saw of you. Keep it up!  ;)

Why thank you!!!  ;D

I'm growing my hair out. The longer hair is extensions I made out of my own hair when I cut it all off years ago (long story on why I still had my years old ponytail...lol) I only have enough to do one side of my head, but it looks cute I just use a hair comb to pin it all to one side in the back. It is time consuming to get it just right, so I don't always wear them.

It's funny I work in the hair industry and when I first went blue from platinum several hair stylists commented how complimentary it was to my skin tone. We'd kind of laugh, because normally colors that you'd say complimented skin tones would be natural colors like auburn, copper, golden shades etc. But for whatever reason blue seems to be a good color on me!  :laugh:

•  

nanofan

wow what a change, very inspirational, thanks for sharing

Quote from: abbyt89 on October 13, 2013, 07:32:45 PM
It's been almost exactly a year since I started hormones! My life has been so much better since transitioning, and I can't wait to see where I am in another year. :)

•  

nanofan

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 07, 2013, 12:18:21 PM

The time, it's flyin' now! Can't wait to have my first xmas as myself. My mom sent me a message the other day "I can't wait to spend christmas with my DAUGHTER!" (she did use caps :D)

I cannot believe it's only been 10 months... Feels like at least twice as long.

my god you look awsome
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Chris29 on October 21, 2013, 01:20:28 PM
This has been me when I was 16 lol : http://imgur.com/gQXP9iI
And this is me now : http://imgur.com/a/LoMdY
Guess I ve changed a bit xD

Yes you have! Got your weight under control, got rid of "baby fat" features and now look like a WOMAN!
  •  

Lauren5

A bit is an understatement. You've transformed immensely, Chris!
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

AriannaJade

Kristal

I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

j.thompsongirl

Quote from: Jennygirl on October 07, 2013, 12:18:21 PM

The time, it's flyin' now! Can't wait to have my first xmas as myself. My mom sent me a message the other day "I can't wait to spend christmas with my DAUGHTER!" (she did use caps :D)

I cannot believe it's only been 10 months... Feels like at least twice as long.

Wow Jenny your transition is inspiring to say the least! You look so beautiful!
  •  

Jennygirl

Thank you :) I feel lucky in many ways to be having this experience, and I'm glad it's an inspiration to you. That inspirational aspect is part of what makes these forums so great, for serious! :)
  •  

Just Ole Me

Jenny,  we need more photos. You truly inspire many of us.  Hugs, Kay
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kelly the Post-Trans-Rebel on October 22, 2013, 11:34:52 PM

Big change Kelly, you still have that devilish twinkle in your eyes, bet you'd be a lot of fun at a party girlfriend!
  •  

Karin

Hi, Everyone!

This is my first ever post on any site, period!
I want to say what a great inspiration this whole thing is for me! I am really beginning to feel human and not alien at last, after reading through your posts. They have sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions, hope and happiness! I discovered this wonderful place a few days ago. Until then I guess I was in a kind of in a state of constant depressive denial and reclusive isolation and believed I could never be a part of a forum like this.

I am turning 38 soon, and have been struggling with gender identity issues and anxieties for years, decades. THERE IS HOPE! Thank you for teaching me that! I'm bouncing off the walls with joy and perhaps  finally clawing my way out of the endless black hole of hopelessness.

I want to share some pics to put a face to my words, but I haven't figured it out yet, as i'm a bit of a 'technophobe' with computers and haven't had the self confidence to look for, or communicate with people whom I discovered I can really relate to. I don't even have a cellphone that takes pictures, lol!

You are all wonderful! I'm so jealous in a good way of you all! I feel like you are mentors for me, and that if you really desire and believe, things are actually possible, maybe even for me!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Karin on October 26, 2013, 09:00:39 AM

You are all wonderful! I'm so jealous in a good way of you all! I feel like you are mentors for me, and that if you really desire and believe, things are actually possible, maybe even for me!

Welcome Karin,
          That's the nature of this place, we're all here in support of one another!
  •  

Gina_Z

Hi Karin! There are a lot of good people here and good info too.
  •