Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenMoon

Some women have large noses. Lots of times they have them made smaller. If you look on non FFS cosmetic surgery sites you can see examples. So think of it that way.

One fault I see with some FFS examples is the nose. They often do very little with it IMO. I'm Italian, so having a Italian girl's nose is fine with me, but just as if I was a cis female with a nose larger than I like, I'd have it made smaller.

There's a bit too much emphasis on not changing the person's face and just feminizing it, but you can see in some before and after examples that unless they had a feminin looking face to start with, and they seem to like to feature those faces on the websites, then a little more work needs to be done. And that's ok. I'm not paying all that money for cosmetic surgery and leave with a bigger nose than I want! I don't care if I look different, that's the point!

I also see lots if natal females with sloped foreheads and slight brow ridges. It seems more common with longer noses. But that seems to be where a lot of work gets done. I don't have a large brow ridge, so I'm lucky and might not even need it. My brows are pretty high too after I plucked them. :)

Just wish I had fuller lips. :(
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Marina mtf on October 29, 2013, 01:59:35 PM

10 YEARS... OMG... but It seems to me that Marina is younger than
the first guy...

You do, and so much more feminine!
  •  

Padma

So I got a morphing app yesterday, and had some fun putting together this quick'n'dirty morph-animation of my face changing over the last 30 months. Definitely happier at this end than that end of it, and not done yet :D. (Both versions are 1.6Mb, 24 seconds, no sound - one or other of them should play directly in your browser.)

http://www.yoxi.net/anitya/av/morph-30months.avi
http://www.yoxi.net/anitya/av/morph-30months.mp4
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Jennygirl

Sooooo super neat!

I love watching your hair grow! Very cool.
  •  

Carlita

I loved watching Padma's smile grow. That was even neater!  :D
  •  

Jamiep

We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

Dee

It was Halloween, so here's a halloween-themed Before/After!

2009/2010/2013 - I've got red on me.

Note: I've noticed in the past year, that my friends stopped taking pictures at parties like 3 years ago, and now all my recent pics are in the bathroom :p.  Bummer...now I actually wouldn't mind having my picture taken!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Shodan

•  

maximusloverus

Me in 2010 at 225lbs

Me in 2011 at 175lbs

Not sure if guys could cut into this or if I even qualify for this thread given that i am still pre-T but, it's amazing what a haircut and and finding confidence in being who I really am can do.
Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: maximusloverus on November 07, 2013, 01:18:58 AM
Not sure if guys could cut into this or if I even qualify for this thread given that i am still pre-T but, it's amazing what a haircut and and finding confidence in being who I really am can do.

Booo :) I almost wanted to rant about guys sneaking in, but - indeed - guys dont have the before/after thread in their subsection, they only get "do I pass" and "badass dude"! Gender inequality, huh? :)
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Dee on November 06, 2013, 11:17:31 PM

Note: I've noticed in the past year, that my friends stopped taking pictures at parties like 3 years ago, and now all my recent pics are in the bathroom :p.  Bummer...now I actually wouldn't mind having my picture taken!

You look great Dee! Oh and you've got some red on you... :P

The photo in the middle is hilarious lol
  •  

Christine167

Maximus I think it's been an great adventure for you so far. You are looking pretty handsome and I'm liking the changes that appear to going in your jaw line. That's a sharp look sir.
  •  

maximusloverus

Quote from: Christine167 on November 07, 2013, 06:21:12 AM
Maximus I think it's been an great adventure for you so far. You are looking pretty handsome and I'm liking the changes that appear to going in your jaw line. That's a sharp look sir.

Thank you I hope to someday be able to experiment with facial hair but the growth just isn't there yet.
Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

Shantel

Oh Dee, what a pretty woman you are, you'll have to have a funeral service for the two dorks in the other pix. Love you pretty looks lady!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: maximusloverus on November 07, 2013, 01:18:58 AM
Me in 2010 at 225lbs

Me in 2011 at 175lbs

So far excellent Maximus, I personally think a can-do attitude and deleting the word "can't" from one's vocabulary will work miracles every time. You're on a roll and looking good, don't let up!
  •  

RavenMoon

Very nice! My avatar is from Halloween too!  ;D
  •  

Michaela J.

Oh wow, that's an amazing change. Really makes me think positively. If you don't mind me asking (and if you can forgive me potentially asking a question that's already been asked a good thousand times over), at what age did you start transitioning?
  •