Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee

Thank you all!

Quote from: Shodan on November 07, 2013, 12:46:12 AM
You... Dressed up as Andrew W. K.?

I sure did!  The one to the left is my stained shirt from when I saw Gwar, and the recent one, I decided to just be ambiguously bloody.

Quote from: Michaela J. on November 07, 2013, 03:44:08 PM
Oh wow, that's an amazing change. Really makes me think positively. If you don't mind me asking (and if you can forgive me potentially asking a question that's already been asked a good thousand times over), at what age did you start transitioning?

No worries.  I started HRT this past January, at 27.  Also, welcome to Susans!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Michaela J.

Wow, you and HRT hit it off well, huh? :D I'm 22, hoping to start sometime this year. Thanks for answering!
  •  

Dee

Quote from: maximusloverus on November 07, 2013, 01:18:58 AM
Me in 2010 at 225lbs

Me in 2011 at 175lbs

Not sure if guys could cut into this or if I even qualify for this thread given that i am still pre-T but, it's amazing what a haircut and and finding confidence in being who I really am can do.

Max- of course your pics are welcome.  Though, you could totally start the trend for a guys' Before/After.  Really, especially considering you're pre-T, you look awesome!  The weight loss and confidence is pretty major!

And who's to say what the before/after markers should be?  Hormones are just one of a gillion things involved with transitioning.  I'd certainly qualify your recent pics as "after."
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

jordanharn

I just discovered this thread and now can't make myself do anything else but scroll through.  Thanks all for sharing.
  •  

evecrook

I see such great changes in everyone I pray I do as well
  •  

Kristal

Quote from: maximusloverus on November 07, 2013, 01:18:58 AM
Me in 2010 at 225lbs

Me in 2011 at 175lbs

Not sure if guys could cut into this or if I even qualify for this thread given that i am still pre-T but, it's amazing what a haircut and and finding confidence in being who I really am can do.

Heh, when I first saw this post I said to myself "Well, you look pretty dudely in all of them. In fact, you seem to be getting dudelier." Then I saw the part about "pre-T" and everything clicked. I guess you win, sir.
I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Dee on November 06, 2013, 11:17:31 PM
It was Halloween, so here's a halloween-themed Before/After!

2009/2010/2013 - I've got red on me.

Note: I've noticed in the past year, that my friends stopped taking pictures at parties like 3 years ago, and now all my recent pics are in the bathroom :p.  Bummer...now I actually wouldn't mind having my picture taken!

The pretty girl on the right is in no way related to those two party animals.

One question ... were you able to find Waldo?
  •  

AbbyJamz

Mmmkay.  I think this photo speaks for itself!  Hormones are my best friend! :-)

I'll be at 7 months HRT on the 15th!  Yay!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: AbbyJamz on November 08, 2013, 02:11:11 PM
Mmmkay.  I think this photo speaks for itself!  Hormones are my best friend! :-)

Yes, you are just beautiful Abby!
  •  

RavenMoon

Quote from: AbbyJamz on November 08, 2013, 02:11:11 PM

Very pretty!
  •  

michelle666

I just opened my Photobooth app on my laptop and realized I haven't opened it since I first got the laptop in August 2011 and found a pic when I was playing with the cam. I then realized I was sitting in the exact same spot as I was then, so I took a pic(no makeup, just washed my face).

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: michelle666 on November 08, 2013, 09:12:42 PM
I just opened my Photobooth app on my laptop and realized I haven't opened it since I first got the laptop in August 2011 and found a pic when I was playing with the cam. I then realized I was sitting in the exact same spot as I was then, so I took a pic(no makeup, just washed my face).

haha instant transformation.
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

maximusloverus

Quote from: Dee on November 07, 2013, 04:28:09 PM
Max- of course your pics are welcome.  Though, you could totally start the trend for a guys' Before/After.  Really, especially considering you're pre-T, you look awesome!  The weight loss and confidence is pretty major!

And who's to say what the before/after markers should be?  Hormones are just one of a gillion things involved with transitioning.  I'd certainly qualify your recent pics as "after."

I think i will just so us guys don't feel left out  :)
Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

KaylaH

So here is my before and afters.
I still definitely look like a guy, but maybe just more baby faced now? I've been trying to grow my hair too but half way through between these pictures I got it cut and the hairdresser did not understand the meaning of do not loose length :

Week 2

Week28

(also i really hope this works as I suck at using forums)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: KaylaH on November 12, 2013, 05:49:10 AM
So here is my before and afters.
I still definitely look like a guy, but maybe just more baby faced now? I've been trying to grow my hair too but half way through between these pictures I got it cut and the hairdresser did not understand the meaning of do not loose length :

Week 2

Week28

(also i really hope this works as I suck at using forums)

You're doing fine Kayla! Wow that before photo got a chuckle out of me, you look as if you had been on a real bender before that was taken.

The second photo is good, you really have a nice face which will serve as a good platform for feminizing when starting transition if you decide to.
  •  

HelloKitty

This is more of a before and in progress, since it's only been 6 weeks since I started an effective HRT regimine.  I think I looke the same in both, but meh.

Hopefully the hormones will start working and in maybe 6-12 months I will post a real before and after :)

•  

Miyuki

Quote from: HelloKitty on November 13, 2013, 09:47:28 AM
This is more of a before and in progress, since it's only been 6 weeks since I started an effective HRT regimine.  I think I looke the same in both, but meh.

Hopefully the hormones will start working and in maybe 6-12 months I will post a real before and after :)

Wow, you really have a remarkably feminine face for never having taken hormones. I guess there are those of us who really had no business trying to pass as male in the first place. ;)
  •  

Ms Grace

If that's the in progress shot the "after" pic will be something else! Very pretty.  :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •