Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenMoon

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on November 22, 2013, 01:55:29 AM
Well, mine was broken only once and I never actually cared to fix it, cause I had that totally dumb and stupid thought that having a broken nose would add +5 Masculinity to my presentation (imagine... I had times when I thought that having a scar running across my cheek would be cool to...). Anyway, it has really thinned down due to the HRT and thus I can also attest that hormones can make Your nose look thinner, but... yeah, the fact that it was broken is more apparent yet. Is my schnobby that much obvious and into-Your-face? :( It is kinda giveaway then,  isnt it?

I was quite traumatized by it! It wasn't very crooked, but it was enough to make me very unhappy with it! I guess the main thing was I looked different to me.

I hate scars. I have a few. I never had a desire to look more masculine. The only one on my face is under my chin from an airbag. Those things hurt!-
And they burn you. I had perfect skin on my face until I caught chicken pox from my son back in 2000. It sucked! Now I have some scars on my forehead. :(

Lately I'm taking extra good care of my skin. I'm trying to slow down the aging process! Lol

I'm curious what hormones will do to my face. Hopefully I'll be starting soon after the new year. I still want a smaller nose though. I'm real fussy about my appearance. I was never crazy about it as a guy, but as I've gotten older it got a bit larger. It took a long time but I can see from photos that I got some changes to my face later in life from androgen.
  •  

Miyuki

Quote from: RavenMoon on November 22, 2013, 02:25:40 PM
I hate scars. I have a few. I never had a desire to look more masculine. The only one on my face is under my chin from an airbag. Those things hurt!-
And they burn you. I had perfect skin on my face until I caught chicken pox from my son back in 2000. It sucked! Now I have some scars on my forehead. :(

I had a lot of acne scarring on my forehead left over from my teenage years. The thing I found that was the most effective to treat it with was an at home chemical peel. There are a ton of options if you search for "TCA chemical peel" at Amazon. After using a 15% TCA peel once a month over the course of a year, not only are my acne scars almost entirely gone, but my skin in general looks a lot younger and more healthy. It also may even help get rid of the scar under your chin if it's not too big.

Quote from: RavenMoon on November 22, 2013, 02:25:40 PM
I'm curious what hormones will do to my face. Hopefully I'll be starting soon after the new year. I still want a smaller nose though. I'm real fussy about my appearance. I was never crazy about it as a guy, but as I've gotten older it got a bit larger. It took a long time but I can see from photos that I got some changes to my face later in life from androgen.

Ungh, when I was a teenager I used to keep telling myself that I wasn't too masculine, and that if I made it to 18 without experiencing any excessive masculinazation or hair loss, I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. But sadly, that just isn't the case. Testosterone doesn't automatically leave you alone when puberty is over. Masculinization is a process that can continue throughout a person's entire life. I wish someone had told me that sooner. :-\
  •  

FrozenValkyrie

Hi all, here are some pictures i did last week with my new makeup .
It is incredible how make up can change a face,i didn't recognize myself in the mirror and i almost cryed lol. For a moment i could see a girl in front in me...

•  

Shantel

Quote from: FrozenValkyrie on November 23, 2013, 11:21:51 AM
It is incredible how make up can change a face,i didn't recognize myself in the mirror and i almost cryed lol. For a moment i could see a girl in front in me...

Once again, awesome transition and so pretty!
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: FrozenValkyrie on November 23, 2013, 11:21:51 AM

You actually kinda remind me of one of my ex-girlfriends in a couple of those pics. xD I guess that's a good thing in a way. But yeah, makeup does do wonders. I haven't done full makeup yet. Waiting until a few more laser sessions and then hopefully I can shock myself with it lol.
  •  

RavenMoon

Quote from: Miyuki on November 23, 2013, 01:34:54 AM
I had a lot of acne scarring on my forehead left over from my teenage years. The thing I found that was the most effective to treat it with was an at home chemical peel. There are a ton of options if you search for "TCA chemical peel" at Amazon. After using a 15% TCA peel once a month over the course of a year, not only are my acne scars almost entirely gone, but my skin in general looks a lot younger and more healthy. It also may even help get rid of the scar under your chin if it's not too big.

I'll check that out. You can't see the scar under my chin unless I'm looking up, but I can feel it.

Ungh, when I was a teenager I used to keep telling myself that I wasn't too masculine, and that if I made it to 18 without experiencing any excessive masculinazation or hair loss, I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. But sadly, that just isn't the case. Testosterone doesn't automatically leave you alone when puberty is over. Masculinization is a process that can continue throughout a person's entire life. I wish someone had told me that sooner. :-\

I have noticed that gradual change way into my 30s... I started getting more hairy and just recently my hair has thinned a tiny bit at my part (as you grow new hair in places you never had it, you lose old hair!)

Yeah, I wish I started sooner too, but I'm not too bad off... But some of the girls posting here need nothing extra! Damn you all! lol  ;) (just kidding, I'm happy for you all)
  •  

Missy~rmdlm

Might as well jump in here, mind you these are the typical awful passport photos of legend, my avatar is a better current representation. Still...
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Missy~rmdlm on November 24, 2013, 04:10:59 AM
Might as well jump in here, mind you these are the typical awful passport photos of legend, my avatar is a better current representation. Still...

Missy all I can say is WOW! It appears that you had gained a ton of weight in the mid photo then lost it when Missy came out of the cocoon. That's not too uncommon, we all go through dysphoric angst and either almost eat or drink ourselves to death, do drugs or all of the above. Congrats pretty lady you made it!
  •  

FrozenValkyrie

@ Shantel : Thank !

@ Ashey : I take this as a compliment  :).

@ Keaira Raine : You look like brother and sister in your pictures.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: FrozenValkyrie on November 24, 2013, 01:00:00 PM
@ Shantel : Thank !

@ Ashey : I take this as a compliment  :).

@ Keaira Raine : You look like brother and sister in your pictures.

Thank you. :)
And you are right about the power of make-up. ^_^ you look great!
  •  

xchristine

Last Halloween night
Me and icephoenyx went out to straight clubs
Face by mac cosmetics

Pre hormones pre laser pre electro
What a miserable shell I was
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Ms Grace

Valkyrie, Horsey, xchristine... some awesome transformations there to behold!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Missy~rmdlm

While reading threads like this I am always astounded at the numerous people that have good success transforming their appearance to be more at ease with themselves. It makes one contemplate the aims of the parodies that persist and exist.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: big head horsey-faced marsh monster on November 24, 2013, 03:31:30 PM
Here is a before and after for me. I don't have many before pictures because I avoided cameras like the plague.

the before one was at 30 years old.

And the after at 48 years old.

OMG Jaime, you are so beautiful, it's really hard to believe that you and your handsome brother were the same person at one time.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: xchristine on November 24, 2013, 03:48:34 PM
Last Halloween night
Me and icephoenyx went out to straight clubs
Face by mac cosmetics

Pre hormones pre laser pre electro
What a miserable shell I was

Phenomenal transition and so pretty.
  •  

Dana88

I have to say, I am about to start HRT within the next month (bloodwork scheduled for a week from Friday, then who knows how long it'll take for an actual prescription) but whenever I get down while looking in the mirror and thinking, I'm never gonna pass as female and I'm always gonna look like a man in a dress, I look at this thread. The transformations on here are incredible. So many of you went from frankly pretty brutish looking dudely men to absolutely beautiful women. It gives me hope.
~Dana
  •  

Missy~rmdlm

HT's effects are fine and all, but much of what much can be done is self perception. I still look in the mirror and still see plenty of what I don't want. Another thing that has a major effect: Presentation of hair makes a big difference. The immense amount of time and pain spent on facial hair removal, (not to mention the pain of electrolysis hair removal else ware as a pre-op) is a solid investment if it causes dysphoria.
  •  

KarynMcD

Quote from: Ashey on November 21, 2013, 06:11:19 PM
Guy-mode.

Guy mode? Are you sure about that? There is no "guy" in that photo.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: KarinMcD on November 25, 2013, 08:15:47 AM
Guy mode? Are you sure about that? There is no "guy" in that photo.

If that's guy mode I can't wait to see girl mode!  ;D
  •