Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bardoux

Quote from: big head horsey-faced marsh monster on November 24, 2013, 03:31:30 PM
Here is a before and after for me. I don't have many before pictures because I avoided cameras like the plague.

the before one was at 30 years old.

And the after at 48 years old.

Absolutely gorgeous!

Sierra Dasilva

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM
week 1 vs week 30

14 months ago vs today

Jenny your Amazing.
Thanks for your positive spirit.
Its giving me more hope and strength to decide what I want later on  down the road.
XOXO
Jade
8) 8) 8) 8)  :-* 8) 8) 8) 8)
  •  

Jennygirl

Jade- I'm glad that my transition so far has helped you on your own journey. That's gotta be the best possible outcome of sharing things here and your comment encourages me to keep going. So thankful to have this community!

Thanks for your kindness in letting me know that I have helped. You are fueling the positivity. I really appreciate it :)
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Jamison on November 26, 2013, 10:32:31 AM
Thought I'd hijack the the ladies thread.

Pre-T, Sep. of 2011 to now.

Wow... just wow. They say that hot guys usually make hot girls, but You are a fine example that this rule works both ways!
Simply jawdropping! You looked so fragile before and now... You are such a hulk (like Hulk Hogan "hulk")!  :icon_workout:
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on November 28, 2013, 03:01:35 AM
Wow... just wow. They say that hot guys usually make hot girls, but You are a fine example that this rule works both ways!
Simply jawdropping! You look so fragile before and now... You are such a hulk!  :icon_workout:

Firstly, I totally agree. Jamison. Wow. Hunk!!!!!

Secondly, Emily! I love your new avatar! It looks like you are making some really great progress. Happy for ya :)
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Jennygirl on November 28, 2013, 03:04:13 AM
Firstly, I totally agree. Jamison. Wow. Hunk!!!!!

Secondly, Emily! I love your new avatar! It looks like you are making some really great progress. Happy for ya :)

Thx Jenny - it goes without saying that Your looks are as stunning as always :). But I guess, I just got lucky with an angle and hair in that pic :)
  •  

PHXGiRL

Quote from: Ксениа on November 15, 2013, 07:01:06 PM
Ok, I got a few before, and few not after but Now pics. To make it fair, I selected only photos that have no make up on, and nothing super feminine. I tightened the shirt to show body change and shape.

First two are from 1 year ago, and the third was from 6 years ago.

All of these are from this month. Far left is my actual hair, and the next two are with my wig. I do not have make up on in these. I believe you can hide a lot with makeup.

Impressive! ❤️
  •  

RavenMoon

Quote from: Jennygirl on November 28, 2013, 03:04:13 AM

I was just thinking the same thing. Very nice Emily!

•  

Sammy

Quote from: RavenMoon on November 28, 2013, 12:17:41 PM
I was just thinking the same thing. Very nice Emily!

Tnx Raven :). As they say - great minds think alike? ;)
  •  

Jen-Jen

I only went back a couple pages, you guys and girls are looking great!

Quote from: big head horsey-faced marsh monster on November 24, 2013, 03:31:30 PM
Here is a before and after for me. I don't have many before pictures because I avoided cameras like the plague.

the before one was at 30 years old.

Wow just wow!

Quote from: PrincessPatience on November 19, 2013, 11:02:52 PM

me august of 2012 vs me last thurdays going to Rihanna's concert. Only 5wks on HRT.
looking beautiful!

Quote from: HelloKitty on November 13, 2013, 09:47:28 AM
This is more of a before and in progress, since it's only been 6 weeks since I started an effective HRT regimine.  I think I looke the same in both, but meh.

Hopefully the hormones will start working and in maybe 6-12 months I will post a real before and after :)

Very cute and I love your profile pic!

Quote from: Sara on November 13, 2013, 09:11:32 PM
Since it's been almost 9 months since I started HRT, I figured I'd post a quick before and after.

This is me at 16, back in 2010:

And here's a picture I took yesterday after an appointment with an aesthetician: (spelling?)
Sorry about the hair, it's like that because it needed to be out of the way during the makeup process. :P

Your looking great!
Don't judge a book by its cover! My lifes been like a country song! True love, amazing grace, severe heartbreak, buckles, boots n spurs! I 've been thrown off the bull a couple times, I keep getting up and dusting myself off! Can't give up on my happily ever after!
  •  

Jamison

Thanks, ladies. I reluctantly moved my post to the men's section, but that's way less fun than posting here. What can I say? I enjoy the attention, and of course the flirtatious and motivating comments.

•  

Hayley

Ok so yesterday was thanksgiving and I am not out to my family yet. So it was boy mode durning the day. And to make myself feel better I did a bit of make-up practice after making it home.
I decided to do a little before and after of yesterday. Even managed to smiled in one photo.

Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

Ashey

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: FrozenValkyrie on November 23, 2013, 11:21:51 AM
Hi all, here are some pictures i did last week with my new makeup .
It is incredible how make up can change a face,i didn't recognize myself in the mirror and i almost cryed lol. For a moment i could see a girl in front in me...

You are so incredibly cute - 100% girl.  :)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Missy~rmdlm on November 24, 2013, 04:10:59 AM
Might as well jump in here, mind you these are the typical awful passport photos of legend, my avatar is a better current representation. Still...

Wow! what a change Missy!  :o
  •  

Jamie D

You have absolutely no reason to avoid a camera now!  You are gorgeous.  :)
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Ashey on November 21, 2013, 06:11:19 PM
Guy-mode. 5 weeks HRT. Overexposed and blurry, just how I like it. xD

"Guy mode"? - LOL  No way!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Riley Skye on November 25, 2013, 08:35:36 PM

This has been good for me just to gather up some pictures since I graduated high school until now to really see and show my progress :]

That is a lot of progress!  You are doing great!!  :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Hayley on November 29, 2013, 02:13:33 PM
Ok so yesterday was thanksgiving and I am not out to my family yet. So it was boy mode durning the day. And to make myself feel better I did a bit of make-up practice after making it home.
I decided to do a little before and after of yesterday. Even managed to smiled in one photo.

You look really quite attractive even in boy mode which tells us all here that you are going to have a stellar outcome when you transition Haley!
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Jamison on November 26, 2013, 10:32:31 AM
Thought I'd hijack the the ladies thread.

Pre-T, Sep. of 2011 to now.

Good gawd!!

Cold shower time.
  •