Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Dee on November 30, 2013, 12:28:27 PM
But remember, what you post on the internet will be shared without your permission. If this concerns you, watch through these videos.  If you see your images, and do not want them shared, I would encourage reaching out to this YouTube user, or YT support, to have them removed.  It's a series of videos.  For those who are YouTube illiterate- you may browse the user's videos by selecting their name, and then selecting the "videos" tab on their channel.

The video has been taken down at the source.

One thing you can do to protect yourself is to add a "watermark" copyright to your images.  It is not hard to do.  Here is an example:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5827593_create-watermark-photoshop.html

If someone misappropriates your copyrighted material and uses it on another site, you can ask that it be removed.
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Quote from: FrozenValkyrie on December 01, 2013, 11:04:56 AM
Thanks !!! :) All my life i have suffer because all i want is to have a part of women's beauty, comment like this warm my heart thank again! . I will wait until your transition is done because i am attracted to women  ;D

I know I'm a geek and all, but first thing I noticed is that you wrote in rhymes. :D
Also, I know it sounds creepy, but today your picture just randomly came to mind and I smiled like an idiot. :laugh:
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

Riley Skye

I posted back on page 32 and just wanted to add this picture I took earlier before I went into comfy sweats mode, I finally got a body shot!

Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Sammy

Riley, that comfy sweatshirt is not long enough to cover Your booty! I see what You have there! ;)
  •  

FrozenValkyrie

Quote from: Shelly Lullaby on December 02, 2013, 08:32:00 AM
I know I'm a geek and all, but first thing I noticed is that you wrote in rhymes. :D
Also, I know it sounds creepy, but today your picture just randomly came to mind and I smiled like an idiot. :laugh:

For the rhymes it was totally involuntary lol  ;D. I am happy if i can make other smile.

Quote from: Riley Skye on December 02, 2013, 04:01:58 PM
I posted back on page 32 and just wanted to add this picture I took earlier before I went into comfy sweats mode, I finally got a body shot!

WOW ! You are very pretty !
  •  

Kristal

Okay, no joke, I just woke up and when this loaded I thought I had stumbled into the FtM forum and you were just starting out. Must've been the jersey...
I'm not here to decorate your world.
  •  

LittleV

Something about your face here just "clicks" female. Maybe it's the facial fat or the serene expression.
I have followed your progress through your pics and I can definitely say that, at this point, it's definitely pushing into the "female zone". And with that body you have another cause for celebration.
I believe that from now on it's an easy ride for you. Keep doing whatever you're doing and enjoy it as best as you can!

Love and Hugs,
Vanya.
I've found it takes love to make or do something, and without love it's senseless; void, empty, vain.[/color][/center]
  •  

Riley Skye

Thanks for the positivity guys! I'm definitely feeling a lot better and happier about my body now that it's really been changing for the better. I'm now 11 months into hormone therapy, can't believe it's been nearly a year!  For the first time in my life I feel happy with myself and most of all feel so cute! :]
Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Miranda Catherine

MIRANDA THOMSON "I KNEW I WAS A GIRL AT THREE, BUT DIDN'T BEGIN LIVING FEMALE TILL I WAS FIFTY-SEVEN"
At 24, Hinting At Who I Really Am         At 42 in my Rock Star, Athlete mode    At 56, 226 lbs, Drunken, Suicidal         March 2012 @ 8 mo. HRT           May 2013 22 mo. HRT  161 lbs.

12/04/2013 @27 mo. Full Time                                                                             
     29 mo. HRT                                                                               
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Jamie D

Miranda - 24 and 57 - there sparkle in the eyes is still there.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jamie D on December 05, 2013, 03:46:05 AM
Miranda - 24 and 57 - there sparkle in the eyes is still there.

She does, she's a beautiful gal and a wonderful person all rolled into one!  :)
  •  

smile_jma

I'll add for fun... Thats 298 days taken 2 weeks ago...but, in real life, somehow I think I look different, but the roomie says I look the same. hmm

•  

Andrea_LS

Miranda: Wow! I love your expression at 24, so playful, and beautiful too. At 54, I see a saddening look of being lost, but then, the real you shines through in the final pictures, and you look your beautiful self, and very much at peace, which is the most beautiful thing :)

smile_jma: My my, totally cute! What a year it must have been. :)
  •  

Christine167

Quote from: smile_jma on December 06, 2013, 03:26:22 AM
I'll add for fun... Thats 298 days taken 2 weeks ago...but, in real life, somehow I think I look different, but the roomie says I look the same. hmm

I can see the difference. Your face is much more rounded and your cheeks are fuller now. Smoother skin, and did you pluck your eye brows because they do look different. ;)
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on December 05, 2013, 01:19:51 AM
                                                                              MIRANDA THOMSON "I KNEW I WAS A GIRL AT THREE, BUT DIDN'T BEGIN LIVING FEMALE TILL I WAS FIFTY-SEVEN"
At 24, Hinting At Who I Really Am         At 42 in my Rock Star, Athlete mode    At 56, 226 lbs, Drunken, Suicidal         March 2012 @ 8 mo. HRT           May 2013 22 mo. HRT  161 lbs.

12/04/2013 @27 mo. Full Time                                                                             
     29 mo. HRT
That is so sweet of all you wonderful ladies, thank you sooo much! When I come to Susan's, which hasn't been enough lately, the "Before and After" thread amazes me the most. It gave me hope when I first began, a time when I had none at all, a time a few months after the center 'Angels' photo was taken I tried to kill myself for the third time, July 12, 2011. Now there's happiness where there was hopelessness. During the photo at 24 I was at a Halloween Party, trying to show my friends who I was without showing who I really was, and once I told my friends' wives and girlfriends I'd done my own makeup, they knew. My friends were oblivious because I was a very good athlete and a womanizer. I could fool nearly everyone but myself who I was. I'd promise myself every night that I'd begin living as a woman soon, the same way I used to pray to wake up as a girl at eight years old. May God bless us all, we deserve it if anyone does. As Alaina and many other women said, I was born with a birth defect.                                                                               
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Shelly Lullaby

Guuurl, you're cute as hell. Also, your hips are killing me (I'm kinda hot for nice girly shapes).  ::)
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

smile_jma

A friend of mine shaved off a bit. I've just been doing alittle upkeep. More still needs to be taken off, but I don't want the 'surprised' look.  So, have to be careful.

Well, work still doesn't know :)
  •  

madi_craig

Every one of you girls are sooo beautiful!
~Madison Elise~
  •  

madi_craig

Pics are from my phone, so they look kind of weird.
Nonetheless, Boy mode vs. Girl Mode
~Madison Elise~
  •