Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Atta girl Emma, you are such an inspiration for all and especially to our sisters here trying to deal with excessive weight problems, way to go lady!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

Bijou

Wow Emma, just gorgeous! (I follow your tumblr btw lol)!
  •  

Sammy

Emma, as always You are truly inspiring! I am following Your YT channel and having seen Your "7 months HRT" video was one of the most convincing revelations ever :).
  •  

madi_craig

In total agreement with everyone else Emma!
Amazing!!!
~Madison Elise~
  •  

emma.b

Thank you all for the kind messages (and for following my channels) :) To answer Ms Grace .. footing would be jogging :D I'm French and didn't knew that "footing" is a pure French creation (not even borrowed ... created) :D - go figure...
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: emma.b on December 19, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
Thank you all for the kind messages (and for following my channels) :) To answer Ms Grace .. footing would be jogging :D I'm French and didn't knew that "footing" is a pure French creation (not even borrowed ... created) :D - go figure...

Was surprised by your YouTube conversation was Aeris, she's a personal friend of mine, small world huh?
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Keaira, you are looking great! I really like the new glasses and that new haircut!
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Orange Creamsicle on December 19, 2013, 09:04:02 PM
Keaira, you are looking great! I really like the new glasses and that new haircut!

Thank you. I actually need a bit of a trim. but not much.
  •  

Aina

Everyone looking so good on this thread. Amazing changes all around!
  •  

Andaya

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 18, 2013, 01:03:28 PM
no one else is going to say anything bout whether I changed or didn't change in looks?
Really it's probably because you've posted quite a bit in the picture topics and even after getting rave reviews you kept insisting on more comments. You get a lot of good feedback, especially considering you said you weren't on HRT. It's nice to hear over and over but I suspect you already know you look great ;)
Quote from: emma.b on December 19, 2013, 12:10:00 PM
Oh well ... I'll do that too then

Wow what a transformation! Even your 5 month picture looks adorable!
Quote from: Keaira Raine on December 19, 2013, 09:02:05 PM
So.. a year later....

Love the direct comparison shot. You can see a change in everything. Hair, facial hair, makeup and the cute smile - all great changes :)
-Andaya
  •  

Jennygirl

Crap, I'm gonna have to start jogging. I have heard it a million times that it's the best way to shed the male arm muscle, but I didn't want to accept it because I have always had a thing against running.

Your pictures have convinced me, though. I am so amazed. Simply incredible result. Thank you for sharing :)
  •  

Ashey

•  

Angélique LaCava

sorry posted on the wrong thread.
  •  

Jamie D

The "Before and After" topic (this one) is a comparison topic; from where we started to where we are now.  It really is to provide inspiration for those of us considering transition.  I believe it is the single most inspirational topic on the site.

The "You look fabulous, Darling!" topic is a celebration of change.  It is a "feel good" topic, not a passing topic.

The "Do I look, or could I pass, as female?" topic is for constructive criticism.

You pick the one that best fits your needs as a poster.
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 17, 2013, 03:28:40 PM
So I finally made a transition video.  Here it is, 1 yr!

Rowan, thank you so much for posting that.  Seeing such amazing transformations is inspiring and helps mopes like me get motivated when things seem to have stalled.

Here's to a good 2014 for everyone when it comes to befores and afters.   :)
  •  

Rowan Rue

Thanks everyone!  The responses I've gotten to the video have been amazing, kinda overwhelming. I'm not sure I'll ever think of myself as being inspiring.  It's such a weird thing to hear  :-\

Emma - Wow, you look incredible.  I've watched quite a few of your videos and loved them (I actually didn't realize you were on Susan's until just now) but those full body photos are just amazing.  Guess I have to get back to footing too!  :D

Keaira - OMG! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that haircut on you!!! It looks SO good!  Plus, wow, so many other changes too.  You look great  ;D

It's kind of nice to have been away from the forum a while, and get to come back now and see more dramatic changes in in everyone :)

My personal blog is [url=http
  •  

evecrook

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 17, 2013, 03:28:40 PM
So I finally made a transition video.  Here it is, 1 yr!

Thanks you Jenny for helping me with the music <3
nice video
  •  

Ms Grace

Darn...had hoped it was just walking... ::)

Quote from: Keaira Raine on December 19, 2013, 09:02:05 PM
So.. a year later....

Keaira, that is an outstanding transformation, congratulations!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

{Alice}

•