Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: {Alice} on December 20, 2013, 06:15:47 PM
April 2013

december 2013

You're coming right along Alice, quite change already!
  •  

Angélique LaCava

just so people don't think im a complete idiot just wanted to let people know the last post I made saying " gave them to a church that helped children with no parents" I posted it on the wrong thread lol sorry. I meant to post it on the one that was called "what did u do with ur boys cloths"
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: Rowan Rue on December 20, 2013, 11:20:54 AM
Thanks everyone!  The responses I've gotten to the video have been amazing, kinda overwhelming. I'm not sure I'll ever think of myself as being inspiring.  It's such a weird thing to hear  :-\

Keaira - OMG! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that haircut on you!!! It looks SO good!  Plus, wow, so many other changes too.  You look great  ;D

Thank you. ^_^ I've found it to be a quite versatile style. And the only one I have ever stuck with!
One thing I loved about your video, aside from your absolutely stunning transformation, was your wardrobe. I know you had to have made and/or customized a lot of it. Do you still do that?

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 20, 2013, 03:32:25 PM
Keaira, that is an outstanding transformation, congratulations!

Thank you. It's funny, everyone see's so much more than I do. my eyes must be broken, lol
  •  

Jamie D

April 2013..................................December 2013

Sorry, not buying it.  Those are two different people!   ;)
  •  

Alisha

This thread is really full of magic and sorcery. And i'm really suspicious that all of you is a shapeshifter
Because God Made Me Special

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

The left is all before hormones, and the right is from two days ago. :)

•  

MadeleineG

April 2013

december 2013

Alice, I'm blown away by the change in your face shape! You look gorgeous :)
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Ксениа on December 21, 2013, 06:59:31 AM

wow you look so "kind hearted" and handsome in your boy pictures lol, like most of our befores lol, in your female pictures you look so adorable like a little angel, but with a small bad girl side that your keeping hidden, lol i wish i was as adorable and cute as you

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Ксениа on December 21, 2013, 06:59:31 AM

Unbelievable! From very much a guy to very much a girl!

Rowan, I wish I had 1/10th the style you do. You're awesome and beautiful! It's good to see you here.....
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

LilLivvy91

Wowzers! I have not know about this section till today. I was having doubts about a sucessful transition, but you ladies have proven me madly wrong. There is hope for me yet! Thank you for sharing and i plan to share once i begin my transition. you all look absolutely stunning, many after being quite masculine in appearance originally like me. Thanks again and God Bless you all!
"If God brings you to it, then he will see you through it."
  •  

Jennygirl

Well I did this video to post in my Yeson thread, but I kind of wanted to post it here too because to me I feel like a completely different person comparing myself to 7 months ago when I did not have the capability to use a female voice at all. As a result of the audible parts of my presentation changing, it sure seemed to make a whole lot of difference overall... i.e. mannerisms, facial expressions, confidence, and most of all self acceptance.

Regardless of how you are able to be happy with your voice through practice and/or surgery, it is just pretty darned amazing how much of a global difference it makes in everyday life and accepting yourself. I am a happy camper :)

7 months ago vs today

•  

Miyuki

That is nothing short of incredible. :o You sound amazing, and I would never be able to tell you had anything done to modify your voice. This is why, even if I get no other surgical work done, I am without a doubt going to go to Yeson at some point. For me at least, being able to speak in a female voice naturally would be the greatest thing I think I could do for myself in terms of improving my confidence in my passability. Being able to sing in a female range might be fun too. :D
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Miyuki I totally agree,,,

man it seems like yeson voice surgery works magic,,,jenny your voice is soooo pretty  :)
im totally gonna do it too
cant wait :)
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Jennygirl

Thanks Miyuki and FalsePrincess :D

As far as who it has allowed me to become, it surely does seem like a miracle. I always want to stress though that my voice is only partially a product of the surgery- I don't want to give people a false impression that the surgery alone gave me the voice I have... Probably the largest part has been from hard work and diligence. I would hate for someone to have this surgery and not know that it still takes a great deal of practice to develop a feminine voice. But for all matters, I love to make my own experiences an inspiration to others in any way possible- and I thank you both for your wonderful comments :)
  •  

Carrie Liz

Two thumbs up, Jenny! You were still completely gorgeous 7 months ago, but I can tell how much better you feel about yourself with the voice in place too. Excellent results, and I'm really happy for you!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 21, 2013, 06:52:33 PM
As far as who it has allowed me to become, it surely does seem like a miracle. I always want to stress though that my voice is only partially a product of the surgery- I don't want to give people a false impression that the surgery alone gave me the voice I have... Probably the largest part has been from hard work and diligence.

Gathered that.  However, that said, just to clarify - This surgical procedure is primarily to raise the natural pitch of your vocal chords?  How much of your pitch improvement specifically was the result of training rather than surgery for you?  I am concerned about how much I can realistically achieve when I start clinical voice therapy in March.  My voice isn't very bassy to start with but many people have likened the character and resonance of my speech to that of a radio broadcaster.  I don't know if this will help or hinder.

•  

Miranda Catherine

This is, to me, the most inspiring thread on all of Susan's Place! Each time I return I'm astounded and heartened by EVERYONE'S progress. I don't leave enough feedback,
and I'm sorry, but that's because I feel I tend to sound like a broken record. Anyhoo, God bless all of you beautiful women. Mira

This first photo is of a very unhappy, fat, habitually drunken male impersonator. Approx. 2010, one year pre- third suicide attempt.

This one is me, taken this month. I hope the difference in the way I feel is reflected in the photos. 27+ mo. living full time!
I think of myself now as a happy, loving, hopefully thoughtful, caring woman, daughter and S.O. to a man I love very deeply.
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Lauren5

What an astounding difference, Mira!
I think we should hold that as an inspiration to us all.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Jennygirl

Thank you Carrie :D

Violet- A lot can be done with practice. I'm a firm believer that anyone really can achieve a female sounding voice through practice alone. Obviously having a surgery could make it easier, but the practice is always a necessity anyway. Especially if your voice is not bassy, you shouldn't have any problems at all. It sounds like the way you speak or the "character" you mention might need the most work, which is actually the fun part :)

Mira- beautiful and inspiring as always. I hope you read and enjoy the PM I sent you, I surely appreciated yours :D
  •