Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

•  

Miranda Catherine

Willow, Jenny, Jamie, wow! Thank you sooo much. Your compliments make me really happy, and make me feel even happier than cis-girl compliments because all three of you know that we have to work harder than they do to look pretty, or at least (for me) pretty presentable, at least in the beginning. I know this, I look forward to the day when I wake up each morning, even when I'm really hurting physically. I Love life and before transition, when I avoided mirrors like a vampire, I hated waking up, the first thought was usually, "F**k, why didn't I die in my sleep last night? Another f**king worthless, hopeless day to get through." Then I'd try to promise myself that someday I'd transition. AND I HAVE!!!!! Your encouragement means so much, thank you, ladies!!! Hugs, Mira
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Azahara

Miranda, you look absolutely wonderful! :)  Your face shows more happiness, more contentment.  I'm very happy for you.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: LilLivvy91 on December 21, 2013, 04:13:46 PM
Wowzers! I have not know about this section till today. I was having doubts about a sucessful transition, but you ladies have proven me madly wrong. There is hope for me yet! Thank you for sharing and i plan to share once i begin my transition. you all look absolutely stunning, many after being quite masculine in appearance originally like me. Thanks again and God Bless you all!
I remember before I was scared as well, asking myself how I would ever fit in as a woman because I saw how masculine I was and never believed that I could change so much. I've never been happier to be wrong. :)

Quote from: FalsePrincess on December 21, 2013, 12:36:22 PM
@Ксениа

oh wow , what a change!
;)
:)

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on December 21, 2013, 12:20:32 PM
Unbelievable! From very much a guy to very much a girl!

Rowan, I wish I had 1/10th the style you do. You're awesome and beautiful! It's good to see you here.....
Even I am still surprised. :)

Quote from: kiaraja on December 21, 2013, 11:04:16 AM
wow you look so "kind hearted" and handsome in your boy pictures lol, like most of our befores lol, in your female pictures you look so adorable like a little angel, but with a small bad girl side that your keeping hidden, lol i wish i was as adorable and cute as you

Thank you. I have always been kind hearted. THese are the first pictures that I would say that I look kind of like an angel and I love it. I do have a bad side.. shhhhh! I'm just under 6 months on HRT and I have read, and have been told that I can expect more changes. Cant wait.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on December 22, 2013, 03:13:51 AM
Willow, Jenny, Jamie, wow! Thank you sooo much. Your compliments make me really happy, and make me feel even happier than cis-girl compliments because all three of you know that we have to work harder than they do to look pretty, or at least (for me) pretty presentable, at least in the beginning. I know this, I look forward to the day when I wake up each morning, even when I'm really hurting physically. I Love life and before transition, when I avoided mirrors like a vampire, I hated waking up, the first thought was usually, "F**k, why didn't I die in my sleep last night? Another f**king worthless, hopeless day to get through." Then I'd try to promise myself that someday I'd transition. AND I HAVE!!!!! Your encouragement means so much, thank you, ladies!!! Hugs, Mira

Oh Mira, you are such a beautiful new creation, you and the other ladies here offer a lot of hope to those just looking in at their own possibilities! xox Shan
  •  

michelle666

•  

Shantel

Quote from: michelle666 on December 22, 2013, 12:12:07 PM
Here's my latest before/after;

Michelle, the guy is scary but you look gorgeous, love that avatar photo!
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: michelle666 on December 22, 2013, 12:12:07 PM
Here's my latest before/after;

WOW! Unbelievable, you're an inspiration can't wait to get by my first year to see how many changes I will see. You look completely different and look 100% female!

I'm living full time now regardless of my small 34A boobies on my skinny lanky frame, I don't mind being a lady boy atm as I feel more beautiful than ever dressing and presenting as myself. I just can't wait to look more and more womanly though. And I'm only on month 4 XD

•  

Ms Grace

Miranda... Michelle...

wow, just wow! In guy mode you were both a bit scary looking (sorry) but as ladies, gosh, what a wonderful transformation into very approachable women. What amazes me with you both is how larger your eyes appear to have become. I'm presuming that has nothing to do with surgery or makeup...?

Anyway, congrats to you both. Very inspirational.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Andaya

So I'm finally ready to dive in with some pics:
(click to enlarge)

I've been on HRT just under 5 months (1 low dosage), and all of the above were in boy-mode.  The last one I took in a random mirror when I was in the airport yesterday :)  I'm really happy with the ongoing changes, though they are by no means complete yet :)
-Andaya
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Harlow on December 22, 2013, 04:32:46 PM
WOW! Unbelievable, you're an inspiration can't wait to get by my first year to see how many changes I will see. You look completely different and look 100% female!

I'm living full time now regardless of my small 34A boobies on my skinny lanky frame, I don't mind being a lady boy atm as I feel more beautiful than ever dressing and presenting as myself. I just can't wait to look more and more womanly though. And I'm only on month 4 XD

Judging from your pics, you look female now. You look like a skinny version of a girl I go to school with, except her hair is bright red. Same style though, and same face, just skinnier.

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 22, 2013, 04:38:46 PM
Miranda... Michelle...

wow, just wow! In guy mode you were both a bit scary looking (sorry) but as ladies, gosh, what a wonderful transformation into very approachable women. What amazes me with you both is how larger your eyes appear to have become. I'm presuming that has nothing to do with surgery or makeup...?

Anyway, congrats to you both. Very inspirational.

I haven't had any surgery. I'm trying to avoid any sort of facial surgeries if I can. The only thing I want to get done is the lines on the sides of my mouth.

Quote from: Shantel on December 22, 2013, 12:15:56 PM
Michelle, the guy is scary but you look gorgeous, love that avatar photo!

Thanks! That pic is right around the same time that I had my last license picture taken. I really need a new one. I've been having some issues using it as an ID.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Andaya on December 22, 2013, 04:39:27 PM
So I'm finally ready to dive in with some pics:
(click to enlarge)

I've been on HRT just under 5 months (1 low dosage), and all of the above were in boy-mode.  The last one I took in a random mirror when I was in the airport yesterday :)  I'm really happy with the ongoing changes, though they are by no means complete yet :)

You have some nice visible changes for only 5 months, congrats!
  •  

Anna++

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, so here is a comparison between Christmas 2012 and today!

Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Anna++ on December 22, 2013, 06:58:40 PM
It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, so here is a comparison between Christmas 2012 and today!

Amazing for only a year. You are beautiful!
  •  

Harlow

•  

Anna++

Quote from: michelle666 on December 22, 2013, 07:16:43 PM
Amazing for only a year. You are beautiful!

Quote from: Harlow on December 22, 2013, 07:19:15 PM
Wow o.O Agreed 1 year?? Amazing :D

Aww, thank you!  :)  I can't wait to see how much I change over this next year!
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Just Shelly

Christmas 2007 and Christmas 2012 can you tell which one is from 2012... ;D

wish I could show my boys goofy smiles!!  :)
  •  

Harlow

Wow such a transformation. And what beautiful family photos!! I know we can't see their faces, but I bet they all have big smiles on! Happy for you, Merry Christmas :)

Quote from: Just Shelly on December 22, 2013, 09:03:38 PM

wish I could show my boys goofy smiles!!  :)

•  

Marieee

Miranda,Michelle,Adaya,Anna,Shelly amazing, just wow. I'm just blown away by everyone! you all look so good! :) :)
~How we endure will justify, the history we leave behind.~
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Just Shelly on December 22, 2013, 09:03:38 PM

It is incredibly heart-warming to see a family together through such a change!

•