Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeleineG

Quote from: Violet Bloom on December 22, 2013, 10:22:20 PM
  It is incredibly heart-warming to see a family together through such a change!

Hear! Hear!
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 22, 2013, 04:38:46 PM
Miranda... Michelle...

wow, just wow! In guy mode you were both a bit scary looking (sorry) but as ladies, gosh, what a wonderful transformation into very approachable women. What amazes me with you both is how larger your eyes appear to have become. I'm presuming that has nothing to do with surgery or makeup...?

Anyway, congrats to you both. Very inspirational.
Firat of all, Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful ladies!!! Azahara, Shantel, Grace and Marieee, thank you, Ladies! It's really sweet of all four of you to say such nice things, and every compliment makes me feel even more that my efforts have been worth it. Grace, I haven't had any surgery at all. I think that my eyes are just happy, and in my pre-HRT I was undoubtedly seriously depressed and what seemed to be a case of terminal drunkenness, lol! I'm alive and happy most of the time. I can be down over physical problems with my back or my knee, but pretty soon, I'll look down at my hands, or catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and I'm instantly in a better mood. I waited so terribly long to transition and for years I believed I was just too old, angry, bitter and ugly, but I painted myself into that proverbial corner where there wasn't one more alternative than kill myself or transition. I transitioned and have experienced such peace, happiness, and far from feeling isolation, I was proud to be my late brother's sister, and I so love being a daughter, an aunt and a girlfriend and a woman in love with a pretty special man, all things I never thought I'd be able to ever experience, but have. Maybe that' why my eyes are bigger. I'm amazed!!! Hugs, Mira

P.S. Shan, I'll write you before Christmas.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Carlita

Quote from: Just Shelly on December 22, 2013, 09:03:38 PM
Christmas 2007 and Christmas 2012 can you tell which one is from 2012... ;D

wish I could show my boys goofy smiles!!  :)

Wow, Shelly that's so great to see. I only hope, and pray that I can take a picture like with with my children in a few years time!

And Anna ... one year? Are you kidding?? Great work, girl! :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Just Shelly on December 22, 2013, 09:03:38 PM
Christmas 2007 and Christmas 2012 can you tell which one is from 2012... ;D

Shelly,
    Great pix dear, you are lovely as always and a great parent for your boys. Merry Christmas!
  •  

KabitTarah

The day I came OOTC:

Four days pre-HRT:

Wow, what a change!
(Text from both pages have been previously posted).

Oh... you wanted face & body shots?
~ Tarah ~

•  

eloij

Quote from: Keaira Raine on December 19, 2013, 09:02:05 PM
So.. a year later....

So amazing

Seeing your picture there are two tottaly different people.
The on on the left looks so sad and tired. The posture of the body, like the person wants to sink into the world and not be seen.
The one on the right. Toally opposite. Looks like a happy person that wants to reach for the sky instead.

Seeing all of your photos. In the before photos, even when you smile your eyes say something else. And in the after pictures the eyes match the smiles.

Hormones f yeah!
  •  

eloij

The before one is some time in the late summer of 2010
The other two is from the 23 of December this year. I have been on hormones since around March
One messy pic to compare to that messy man
and one more clean pic.

I don't know. I don't see much difference in my contours of my face even though there is something there I just can't put my finger on.

But anyway I seem to pass most of the time so something must have changed. Maybe easier to see with the eyes of a stranger.
  •  

Bardoux

erm you forgot to post a pic of you as a man?! i mean seriously you did look like a woman even before hrt :)

MadeleineG

Quote from: Bardoux on December 23, 2013, 05:06:48 PM
erm you forgot to post a pic of you as a man?! i mean seriously you did look like a woman even before hrt :)

My thoughts as well. :)
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Keaira Raine on December 19, 2013, 09:02:05 PM
So.. a year later....

Keaira, your photos changes are pretty darn cool, and the change in your hair is perfect. You look very feminine and happy! I think the change in you is awesome!!! God bless you, Mira

•  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: eloij on December 23, 2013, 02:59:25 PM

The before one is some time in the late summer of 2010
The other two is from the 23 of December this year. I have been on hormones since around March
One messy pic to compare to that messy man
and one more clean pic.

I don't know. I don't see much difference in my contours of my face even though there is something there I just can't put my finger on.

But anyway I seem to pass most of the time so something must have changed. Maybe easier to see with the eyes of a stranger.
Eloij, you have lips to die for, for starters. You already looked somewhat feminine before HRT, but I see shades of Liv Tyler in your facial features, and she's absolutely stunning. Anyway, I think you're a cutie, on your way to gorgeous!!!

On another thought, do any of you other full time girls/ladies literally not remember what you looked like at all before HRT and then living 24/7? I look at the photos of that person with a half-assed Fu Manchu, and I don't even recognize her, because that woman's mask was discarded 29 months ago. It's nice to get compliments on the changes we've all made, but honestly, the pre-transition photo makes me sad, and I'm not only glad I don't remember the way I once looked like, I'm not sure if I want to post the pre-hrt photos again. I like the new me and abhor the old, suicidally depressed woman and actually find it hard to look at those old photos of a former existence, never a life. I received a lot of strength on this thread though, seeing so many women who gave me hope when I had absolutely none, so much so that I'll probably keep posting anyway. I know my changes are pretty drastic too, so I hope they help someone like I was helped so wonderfully. Hugs, Mira

•  

Jennygirl

xmas eve night 2012 w/ my mom & step dad, shortly after starting HRT & coming out to them

xmas eve night 2013 w/ my mom & step dad :D

Without a doubt, the best year of my life so far. Merry Holidays everyone ;)

Cheers to 2014!!!!
  •  

Miranda Catherine

Quote from: Jennygirl on December 24, 2013, 11:45:30 PM
xmas eve night 2012 w/ my mom & step dad, shortly after starting HRT & coming out to them

Cheers to 2014!!!!
Merry Christmas, Sweetie! Jennygirl, you deserve the best life can give you! May God bless you and your family in 2014! You're a very special, special woman! Hugs, Mira

P.S. I can see where you got your looks!

•  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on December 25, 2013, 12:05:38 AM
Merry Christmas, Sweetie! Jennygirl, you deserve the best life can give you! May God bless you and your family in 2014! You're a very special, special woman! Hugs, Mira

P.S. I can see where you got your looks!

Awww thanks Miranda! You always say the nicest things. Bless your heart!

And yes I am quite proud of how my mother looks for being 60, I've always thought she's a good sign of great things to come! :) She probably won't read this but... thanks mom for the great genes!!!!
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

60?  OMG she could almost be your older sister....
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

PrincessPatience

Cheers to 2014!!!!

Wow, your change is incredibility and you look so much happier. I'm at similar start to where you were during the end of 2012. So thank you for sharing this. You're such a inspiration Jenny and Congrats on all the progress!  ;D
  •  

rinaballerina

Cheers to 2014!!!!
Whether intentional or not, I love how everyone matches in the 2nd photo. You and your family look so beautiful and happy! I love it!
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: eloij on December 23, 2013, 02:09:14 PM
So amazing

Seeing your picture there are two tottaly different people.
The on on the left looks so sad and tired. The posture of the body, like the person wants to sink into the world and not be seen.
The one on the right. Toally opposite. Looks like a happy person that wants to reach for the sky instead.

Seeing all of your photos. In the before photos, even when you smile your eyes say something else. And in the after pictures the eyes match the smiles.

Hormones f yeah!

Your observation I think is quite valid. In the first picture I was still working at Valeo 7 days a week for months. It had become a toxic and hostile workplace for me. I was so stressed out that I would throw up every night. I was also on a lower estrogen dosage.
having said that, there is a certain peace that came from being fired there and moving on to my next job. Only6 people know I an transgender at my new job.

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on December 24, 2013, 02:12:00 AM
Keaira, your photos changes are pretty darn cool, and the change in your hair is perfect. You look very feminine and happy! I think the change in you is awesome!!! God bless you, Mira

Aww. Bless you too Miranda. I have to say your pictures are amazing!
I actually need to get my hair trimmed. Its a little longer than I like. Right now I look like Edna Mode from The Incredibles, lol. hopetully i can get a 3rd picture like those two sometime next year so that we can keep a good comparison.

•  

Lauren5

Quote from: Keaira Raine on December 25, 2013, 04:06:39 AMI actually need to get my hair trimmed. Its a little longer than I like. Right now I look like Edna Mode from The Incredibles, lol. hopetully i can get a 3rd picture like those two sometime next year so that we can keep a good comparison.
Off topic:
I can do a perfect Edna Mode voice.
You're wearing a hobo suit, dahling, I won't allow it! :P
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Just Shelly

Cheers to 2014!!!!

Very beautiful Jenny!!

Looks like the only thing that has changed is that you all got more beautiful :) Its so nice to see that nothing really changes with the people who love you......it looked like a very Merry Christmas last year and it looks like the same this year :)

Oh....did your mother and you coordinate on purpose?? lol
  •