Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joanna Dark

this is me with no makeup. Okay some mascara. Do I loook female?

•  

LordKAT

You look purple...and ye, I would have guessed female unless clothing or other things went the other way.
  •  

V M

LOL... I was gonna say she was looking a bit blue  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Joanna Dark

sorry wrong thread lol and it's my camera's flash. If I don't use it it highlights every imperfection. This camera sucks. Ok I'm lying I'm actually veruca salt and recently excaped willy wonka. Oh gawd, the horror lol

but thanx...yeah I'm andro and dressed as aboy in winter I get called he. Well, actually that doesn't happen. But if I dressed uber macho I'm sure I would
  •  

Mickie

I think you mean Violet Beauregard... But you are forgiven :D

I think seeing the results on this page is enough to convince anyone on the fence about transitioning to go for it. You all have had such great results!
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Jamie D

Violet!  You're turning violet, Violet!

Take her to the juicing room!
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jamie D on December 31, 2013, 06:08:16 PM
Violet!  You're turning violet, Violet!

Take her to the juicing room!

Sounds like fun - How do I sign up? ;D

•  

MadeleineG

•  

Carlita

Quote from: Joanna Dark on December 31, 2013, 02:55:25 PM
this is me with no makeup. Okay some mascara. Do I loook female?

Not only do you look female, you look like a super-cool female from the moon Pandora!  :)
  •  

svaso

These picture threads are fun. :D.  I feel that 'He' is gradually disappearing and that feels good.

Below is 2011

And today

Stacy
  •  

Azahara

Quote from: svaso on January 01, 2014, 12:33:05 PM
These picture threads are fun. :D.  I feel that 'He' is gradually disappearing and that feels good.

Below is 2011

And today

wow I never would have recognized you, totally different person!  You look great!  Congrats =) 
  •  

Dee

This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Quote from: Dee on January 02, 2014, 01:31:19 AM
1 Year HRT

It's a new year.  Smile!

You're cute as hell babe, but who is the guy on the first pic? 0.o
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Dee on January 02, 2014, 01:31:19 AM
1 Year HRT

It's a new year.  Smile!

Dee,
    Oh my gosh dear, you have come such a long way from that person with the scowling looks. Happy anniversary to you pretty lady!
  •  

Jamie D

•  

Dee

Thank you, Shelly, Shan, and Jamie!

Wow.  I really can't believe it's been a whole year...and how much has changed during that time.  I usually don't get sappy about benchmarks or anniversaries, but when I first found this site, and browsed through the B&A threads, I never imagined I'd be sharing my own one year post.

Everyone says it takes time, and it does.  But when you hit some of those milestones, it can get totally surreal just how recent the "before" was.  So for those who might be lurking, thinking transition is impossible, just know there's a whole world out there, waiting to accept you when you're ready!
This is one voice not to forget;
"Fight every fight like you can win;
An iron fisted champion,"
  •  

Jamie D

Below is 2011

And today

Lots of changes in two years!
  •  

Shelly Lullaby

Below is 2011

And today

You know, you kinda look like my mom - before you feel offended, she's pretty young (I was an early pregnancy) and everyone says she's hot stuff, so it was a compliment actually.  :-*
"All the hardest, coldest people you meet were once as soft as water. And that's the tragedy of living."
  •  

svaso

Quote from: Shelly Lullaby on January 03, 2014, 08:37:46 AM
You know, you kinda look like my mom - before you feel offended, she's pretty young (I was an early pregnancy) and everyone says she's hot stuff, so it was a compliment actually.  :-*

Thank you Shelly! I'm not offended at all.  That was a beautiful compliment!

Thank you too, Azahara & Jamie D!
Stacy
  •  

Riley Skye

Yesterday was my one year anniversary on hormones and I decided to take this picture so we can all see the difference 365 days made. And now a horribly embarrassing before into a wonderful now!

3rd January, 2013

3rd January, 2014
Love and peace are eternal
  •