Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeleineG

Riley, I think you've made great progress. I envy how much your hair has filled in. :)
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Gwynne on January 04, 2014, 03:41:29 PM
Riley, I think you've made great progress. I envy how much your hair has filled in. :)

Awesome smile too! (before and after  ;))
  •  

Harlow

•  

abbyt89

Here's the most recent before and after, figured I would update it since I had FFS :p

•  

Lauren5

Is that you now, Abby? You've recovered quite quickly!
You and my friend Celeste (who had FFS with Cardenas at about the same time) are both looking wonderful, only 2-3 weeks after surgery.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Alisha

Because God Made Me Special

•  

Carlita

Quote from: abbyt89 on January 04, 2014, 10:50:04 PM
Here's the most recent before and after, figured I would update it since I had FFS :p

Wow, Abby you look great. You and the surgeon have both done a terrific job!
  •  

Shantel

Just beautiful Abby!
  •  

Sanjiyan

It has been a while since I have submitted something here.  I hope everyone enjoys these!!

8 Months Pre-HRT

18 Monthes HRT

26 Months HRT
  •  

MadeleineG

You're so pretty!  ;D
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Are you the other Deschanel sister? You look alot like Emily.

•  

Lauren5

Quote from: Charley Bea(EmeraldP) on January 05, 2014, 11:13:51 PMAre you the other Deschanel sister? You look alot like Emily.
Yeah, I see that. Pretty cool!
Kinda funny, I'm watching a Bones marathon :P
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Sanjiyan on January 05, 2014, 08:35:46 PM
It has been a while since I have submitted something here.  I hope everyone enjoys these!!

8 Months Pre-HRT

18 Monthes HRT

26 Months HRT

wow i actually said out loud "bam" when i saw your before to after, definitely a very different person, you went from geek older man, to killer hotty, just amazing results

•  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: Riley Skye on January 04, 2014, 02:27:37 PM
Yesterday was my one year anniversary on hormones and I decided to take this picture so we can all see the difference 365 days made. And now a horribly embarrassing before into a wonderful now!

3rd January, 2013

3rd January, 2014

Absolutely freaking adorable, Riley! You're cute as a button now, and looking really feminine! And wow, so much hair regrowth! Congratulations!
  •  

E-Brennan

Sanjiyan, that is insane!  What a stunning transformation, and what an attractive young lady you've become.  Truly amazing.
  •  

Lucrezia333

Wow,I must say you all look great girls, it is a tough and sometimes painful journey, but it is our only road to travel...... Huge kisses to all my sisters X
Love to all xx
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Dee on January 02, 2014, 01:31:19 AM
1 Year HRT

It's a new year.  Smile!

AMAZING!!!!!! Like Alisha said, HOLY HORMONES!!!!
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Sanjiyan on January 05, 2014, 08:35:46 PM

8 Months Pre-HRT

18 Monthes HRT

26 Months HRT

Ok, after some focusing and looking, I can see that all three pictures are the same person. You look great, and in the last picture, well the lighting doesn't help you but still stunning.
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

Hopefully the size isn't crazy. No hormones just a new hair cut, makeup and clothes. Can't wait to start this summer (If all goes well). Also, the chest is pretty much all bra >_< (For now).
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Renegade Duck on January 12, 2014, 04:51:51 PM

Hopefully the size isn't crazy. No hormones just a new hair cut, makeup and clothes. Can't wait to start this summer (If all goes well). Also, the chest is pretty much all bra >_< (For now).

You haven't started HRT yet and that's your body shape!! blimey you have such a feminine figure already :)