Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: Misato on January 13, 2014, 08:00:46 PM
2009 on the left at a train museum in Japan.
2014 at my one year anniversary party to celebrate going full time (one year potent HRT anniversary coming on the 29th) on the right.

Wow-wee ka-zow-wee  :o

What a change!
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

2014 at my one year anniversary party to celebrate going full time (one year potent HRT anniversary coming on the 29th) on the right.

Wow! You look great in that dress. It's really pretty too. Wonderful before and after pictures.
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Marieee

WOW! amazing and I love the dress!!!
~How we endure will justify, the history we leave behind.~
  •  

randomdude5

OH MY GOD! In the picture on the right you look EXACTLY like my aunt.

Freaky.
:P
  •  

Misato

Quote from: Jamie D on January 13, 2014, 09:24:28 PM
Wow-wee ka-zow-wee  :o

What a change!

I'm rather stunned by it myself. :)

Quote from: Adriana the Duck on January 13, 2014, 09:29:47 PM
Wow! You look great in that dress. It's really pretty too. Wonderful before and after pictures.

Thanks! I was worried about the big print but it worked!

Quote from: Marieee on January 13, 2014, 09:54:46 PM
WOW! amazing and I love the dress!!!

Thanks. Very comfortable dress too. Thinking of getting some professional pics taken of me in it. Family is asking for updated photos.

Quote from: randomdude5 on January 13, 2014, 11:11:02 PM
OH MY GOD! In the picture on the right you look EXACTLY like my aunt.

Freaky.
:P

I got a bunch of, "You look like your mom" at the party. Looking like your aunt, that's a new one.

I've had a great team to help me through my first year. My therapist helping me grow my confidence. The women who style my hair, wax my brows, teach me skin care and makeup tips, zap off my beard all making me feel beautiful. Support from ya'll here. My SO and my friends for staying with me or coming into my life. And then the Captain of my team, my Mom. She demonstrated how wonderful and loving life could be, giving me an example to emulate when I became free to realize, "Hey, she's on to something."
  •  

Carlita

OK, so quite apart from the fact that you look pretty, and happy and, yes, that dress is adorable on you, can I just say that I would kill for arms and shoulders that are as slim and feminine as yours. You lucky girl! :)
  •  

stephaniec

great
  •  

Misato

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on January 14, 2014, 03:54:47 AM
Misato, great and truly impressive changes! And Your arms have slimmed down so nicely :) And to keep rolling the balls - You remind me of my groupmate in uni - she was very intelligent and stunning lady :)

Quote from: Carlita on January 14, 2014, 10:02:33 AM
OK, so quite apart from the fact that you look pretty, and happy and, yes, that dress is adorable on you, can I just say that I would kill for arms and shoulders that are as slim and feminine as yours. You lucky girl! :)

Thank you, the angle I'm at helps the shoulders. Straight on, they are wider than I'd like but I've accepted em'.

Quote from: stephaniec on January 14, 2014, 10:09:04 AM
great

:)

•  

V M

Hi friends  :)

Let's try to stay on topic here

Meanwhile visit the Hey!!! Who Likes Trains? topic
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: V M on January 17, 2014, 08:07:08 PM
Hi friends  :)

Let's try to stay on topic here

Meanwhile visit the Hey!!! Who Likes Trains? topic

Wow I missed this who knew so many would be into trains XD

Misato quite a stunning transformation btw :)

•  

Calder Smith

You look amazing! What a change. :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

SamiT

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/Samantha0U812/media/CIMG2163.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
This is me just before starting HRT.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/Samantha0U812/media/Now.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
28 Months HRT.. FFS 6+ months ago.. Have some other milestones to go..

Please don't reply and include images.. Thanks..
  •  

samantha.mich

SamiT can I ask who did your ffs? You look great! Thanks Samantha
  •  

SamiT

Samantha,

FFS was done by Dr Rumor. Brow Contour, Lip Lift, Rhino, Scalp Advance, trech shave, fat injections, and 1500 Hair graphs.  The thing I am the most impressed with so far is the Hair graphts.. I had some serious widows peaks. New hair still growing but its looking very good.

I have VFS scheduled for August and looking forward to that as my voice just gives me away.. Always have had a deep chesty tenor voice, practice and coaching got me up some but just so very hard to maintain..
  •  

Teela Renee

RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

MadeleineG

Teela, you're transformation is radical. Wow.
  •  

Teela Renee

Quote from: Gwynne on January 20, 2014, 05:57:13 PM
Teela, you're transformation is radical. Wow.

aww, Thank you.

its sideways I think, but here is how my frame femmed out, this is from 3 months ago I wanna say?

The pics I posted a moment ago was  Day 1 on HRT, and the after was christmas day.
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

Sarah Rose

~People fear what they don't understand.
~Life Won't Wait: http:// youtube.com/watch?v=jAh_SCjCh8A

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  •