Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamiT

Figured Id give this another try with a little older pic. Better shock factor.. Lots of girls here are just WAY to fabulous.. 

October 2008

January 2014
  •  

Mary81

So, I know it is a little early to post in this thread as I am only, nearly, 4 months on HRT. However, since I'm now full-time I thought I might as well most a little before and after picture. This is me a few days before starting hormones and 15 weeks after.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Mary81 on January 23, 2014, 10:09:28 AM
So, I know it is a little early to post in this thread as I am only, nearly, 4 months on HRT. However, since I'm now full-time I thought I might as well most a little before and after picture. This is me a few days before starting hormones and 15 weeks after.

Wow Mary what a doll you are and such a huge swap for such a short time, it's definitely working for you dear!
  •  

Hayley

Well looking that lovely I would say that 4 months is not to soon for a before and after. Congrats going full time. I'm sure it is wonderfully exciting for you.

Sami that is quite a change using the older photo had the effect you were going for. I think you might want to have your brows cleaned up a bit. Other than that I'm seeing nice lady all the way.

Muffin, I don't know when my shift over to full time will happen. My social issues make it hard for me. Slowly woking on that issue though and hopefully I before the end of February. Still have to finish coming out to family.

Carlita my boymode and girl mode are very close at this point just less unisex clothes and makeup, which I am still learning and slowly getting the hang of.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: SamiT on January 23, 2014, 07:42:00 AM
Figured Id give this another try with a little older pic. Better shock factor.. Lots of girls here are just WAY to fabulous...

SamiT, that's a very impressive change, especially from the starting point which is pretty much all man.  Your current picture looks nothing short of 100% cute girl.  You're extremely lucky, not just in terms of end result, but in terms of the magnitude of the changes.  I'd kill for even half of those results.

Thanks for sharing - seeing photos like this really does inspire me to keep working!
  •  

muffinpants

Sami- I'm gonna agree with the rest, wow!! what a change! you are quite the beautiful woman now <3 you have gorgeous lips and such sweet eyes! love the hair, too. Fabulous all around!!!

Mary- that is amazing for just 4 months! looking so girly and beautiful!! I don't see a spec of 'maleness' in you anywhere.
  •  

SamiT

Thank you Ladies... As with most I don't see it.. Its always difficult to move past that reflection that has stared at you for far so many years..

After looking at the photo the other night I did a major clean up on the eye brows.. Much more lady like. I still have to operate in the day-time in guy mode and I work in the oil field so sometimes it gets a little hard to get wound up to look more lady like. Unfortunately as with most mid life transitions responsibility to family comes before transition.. I'm working to correct that as at this point it comes at a high emotional cost.
  •  

Mary81

Thanks girls. Like SamiT said, it is difficult to see past the man in the mirror and I sometimes fear I may have gone full-time a little too soon. SamiT, I am really impressed, by the way, with your before and after picture. All I can saw is wow. 
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

You look very lovely and it's never too early! I did a basic before and after (though it is mostly a guy mode verses girl mode) Its always nice to see how far you've come.
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Arcee

Sami & Mary -- you two are both lovely and inspirational! Like JustEmily said, what a difference E makes! And Mary -- no way are you f/t too soon. :)
Trying to figure myself out, one day at a time, and hoping it's true that 40 is the new 20. ;)
  •  

LizMarie

As always, so many amazing transformations here!
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Jamie D

Nice new avatar, Em.  The girl juice agrees with you!
  •  

Jamie D

•  

V M

I liked the avatar with the hairdo better, thought it was a really nice pic.  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on January 27, 2014, 01:54:31 AM
Thanks :) - that was cute of You :). But that pic had too much of MtF vibe in it and as such was not suitable anymore ;).

Naw, you just looked like a cute gal in that one
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lauren5

Last pic in guy mode before HRT, on the way to the shower this morning. The hair comes from wearing a wig all day.

Wearing the same shirt, two weeks ago, on a wednesday. That seems to be my beauty day.

I realise that this is more of an after and before :D
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

eloij

Decided to jump on the trans* bandwagon and post my timeline...
I present to you "The timeline of a northern swedish "boy" transforming into some kind of woman."
As I made this I see that my femininity has gone in waves and waves. In some ways I think I looked more fem in the beginning of my hormone treatment than now. But that was probably because my fear of not passing to my now more I don't give a *%explicit word"# about what other think...
Click for bigger image and ehm Enjoy?...

•  

V M

You've come along really well eloij  :)  You look great

- V M
  •  

eloij

Quote from: V M on January 27, 2014, 08:33:33 PM
You've come along really well eloij  :)  You look great

Thanks.
I was hoping for more change to the face by now. But it's only 9 months or so on E and half of it was on a low dose. At least the rest of the body is doing it's thing...
  •  

V M

Quote from: eloij on January 27, 2014, 08:38:02 PM
Thanks.
I was hoping for more change to the face by now. But it's only 9 months or so on E and half of it was on a low dose. At least the rest of the body is doing it's thing...

You shouldn't be so self critical  :)  Your face has feminized rather nicely

Time to get yourself over to the 'Fabulous' topic

- V M
  •