Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloij

I guess there must have been a great change maybe, coming to think about it.
A old acquaintance of me works in a clothes store and at check out yesterday she didn't seem to know who I was at all. Last time I saw her was around when the first pic was taken. So yeah...
  •  

eloij

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on January 28, 2014, 07:57:25 AM
That was quite reassuring, wasn't it? :)

And if You ever decide to come across the Baltics and to visit Riga, dont forget to send me a notice :)

Quite :)

LOL Don't know why but I always thougt you where brittish...
Riga . That makes us "Cultural twins/sisters" or something. Thinking about my city and yours are the cultural capital this year... So I may actually be there some time this year, haven't decided yet...
  •  

Calder Smith

Quote from: Willow on January 27, 2014, 07:45:12 AM
Last pic in guy mode before HRT, on the way to the shower this morning. The hair comes from wearing a wig all day.

Wearing the same shirt, two weeks ago, on a wednesday. That seems to be my beauty day.

I realise that this is more of an after and before :D

You look really cute. :) I like your FC Barcelona shirt. ;)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: eloij on January 27, 2014, 08:16:54 PM
Decided to jump on the trans* bandwagon and post my timeline...
I present to you "The timeline of a northern swedish "boy" transforming into some kind of woman."
As I made this I see that my femininity has gone in waves and waves. In some ways I think I looked more fem in the beginning of my hormone treatment than now. But that was probably because my fear of not passing to my now more I don't give a *%explicit word"# about what other think...
Click for bigger image and ehm Enjoy?...

very nice
  •  

Sona~TS

Here one of me... lol I looked like a sasquatch lol

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 28, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

Is that really you in both pics? Were you a pro-wrestler? I ask because you look like one in the before pic and if so are you still?

•  

Sona~TS

lol no, ur silly. I was a Marine.. and yes of course it's me in both

Sona~TS

That pic of me with the beard was from 2012. I started HRT Jan 13, so it's being a little while and plus I lost like 75 lbs lol and did LOTS of laser.
Here are some random pics of me... before and after to kinda put it into perspective...

Me as a guy holding the woman

Me as a young Marine in Okinawa.

Stopped lifting 4 year prior to this body pic... This was just a few month before starting my transition and going fulltime

This pic was taken last weekend....

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

How in heck did you lose all that muscle?

Also you look pretty in the recent pic.

•  

Calder Smith

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 28, 2014, 04:59:41 PM
That pic of me with the beard was from 2012. I started HRT Jan 13, so it's being a little while and plus I lost like 75 lbs lol and did LOTS of laser.
Here are some random pics of me... before and after to kinda put it into perspective...

Me as a guy holding the woman

Me as a young Marine in Okinawa.

Stopped lifting 4 year prior to this body pic... This was just a few month before starting my transition and going fulltime

This pic was taken last weekend....

Wow! Absolutely fantastic change.

You look really pretty in the recent picture, and as a transguy I'd love to get as jacked as you were in the before pics! :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Sona~TS

MadeleineG

•  

Sona~TS

haha, I was so insecure as a guy, everything was a competition lol. I had to out do everyone to feel accepted.

I started racing mountain bikes actually, and doing YOGA! weeeee now I wanna do yoga! lol

I am also only 5'8". So that helps. I always had a small frame and spent years in the Marines at only 130lbs Racing bike and doing the yoga were huge. But I also quit drinking, smoking, fast food, soda, energy drinks, and started eating healthy, and exercised my fanny off. lol

Shantel

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 28, 2014, 04:32:15 PM

Amazingly incredible transition Sona congratulations! Having been a body builder must have helped by being a focused and driven type of person. I can tell you have a wonderful sense of humor as well as being very pretty!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

Sona~TS

Thank you.  But I wasn't a body builder. :( I was a U.S. Marine

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

The resemblance to Jenny Elizabeth is uncanny you two could be sisters.

•  

Sona~TS

Shantel

Quote from: Sona~TS on January 28, 2014, 05:35:54 PM
Thank you.  But I wasn't a body builder. :( I was a U.S. Marine

Hooah! You looked like a real animal, quite a remarkable change hon. Ex-paratroop here, you might put a post in "Roll Call" there's a lot of veterans here.
  •  

Sona~TS

I did sweetie, I posted in that thread about a year ago