Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheala

Quote from: Keaira Raine on February 01, 2014, 04:27:36 AM
Wow Sona!!! You are like night and day. :D

This month will be 3 years of HRT, fighting tooth and nail for my transition and everything that goes with it. From rejecting family to being homeless to lobbying for a transgender inclusive ENDA and Immigration reform, I think I have weathered fairly well. I mean, I'm still alive and fighting, right?
If I can go from this:

(Happy isn't he? :P)

to this:

Then it was worth all the crap I've been through.
\

WOW that is truely ohe great transition. I have a long way to go and hope to turn out half as well. congragulations you do truely look marvilous.
---Content is not being happy with what you want, but being happy with what you have.---

---2014, New Year, New Me---

---screw being the black sheep, be the rainbow sheep its more fun---

•  

RobinGee

Quote from: Keaira Raine on February 01, 2014, 10:34:19 PM. I've wanted this style for a very long time and it actually looks good on me. ^_^

I love your hair.  I think I may try a similar style, eventually.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Keaira Raine on February 01, 2014, 10:34:19 PM

Here is how my hair is cut. I've wanted this style for a very long time and it actually looks good on me. ^_^

Keaira,
      You are so right, that is absolutely the perfect style cut and length for the shape of your face and it complements your good looks, you look gorgeous there girlfriend! Looking back a year ago on your life there has been some huge changes that have gone on, it's been a pleasure to watch you go from that place down in the dumps, where we all are at times, to a truly happy, pretty upwardly mobile woman with one hell of a great boyfriend as supporter and cheerleader. Congratulations!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

Harlow

Quote from: kiara jamie on January 28, 2014, 07:15:57 PM

looking at the pictures i can barely see any change with an 8 year difference, am i incapable of aging? and im 9 months hrt, it looks like the only difference is hair length, eyebrow trimming and maybe fuller cheeks

You are very attractive either way, and now you are very feminine ... AND YOU'RE STUNNING!!!!

•  

Angélique LaCava

comparing how I looked 2 years ago right wen I started transitioning to now. I took the pic in the same exact spot I took it 2 years ago and its also both same exact lighting. do yall see a difference or no?
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on February 04, 2014, 12:05:08 AM
comparing how I looked 2 years ago right wen I started transitioning to now. I took the pic in the same exact spot I took it 2 years ago and its also both same exact lighting. do yall see a difference or no?

Not really that much, you look incredible in both ;) Looks like your jawline has changed some, it's not as angled and your skin is glowing literally. I have to say I looove your hair in the first one though, the way it sweeps across your face is beautiful.
  •  

oh hai!

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on February 04, 2014, 12:05:08 AM

Your features are softer and less angular now. What's really impressive is your makeup techinque. Your eye makeup is very natural yet sparkle. Your contouring is incredible. Consider doing tutorial videos. Seriously.
  •  

innainka

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: innainka on February 04, 2014, 02:53:49 PM
well then, why not.......

wow we got a looker here, lol its funny how heels make your legs look so much more dramatically longer

•  

innainka

interestingly enough my legs were always long however, I never really believed such and rather thought of them being short, hence my choice in slacks, baggy and low hanging. As I was a body builder with bloky, thick body, I had tendency to look wider.
Once 70 lbs came off, and I have regained the proportions, I started to see the length.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: innainka on February 04, 2014, 04:12:41 PM
interestingly enough my legs were always long however, I never really believed such and rather thought of them being short, hence my choice in slacks, baggy and low hanging. As I was a body builder with bloky, thick body, I had tendency to look wider.
Once 70 lbs came off, and I have regained the proportions, I started to see the length.

You're beautiful, quite an exciting outcome to your transition.
  •  

Keaira

Quote from: innainka on February 04, 2014, 04:12:41 PM
How did you lose the 70 lb? I think my arms still look too muscular, even putting quite a few guys at work to shame. :(

•  

TerriT

I would like to be on record for pilling on the incredible Sona story and transformation. I rarely visit this thread because I get very jealous but that was an incredibly inspiring, moving and powerful story. God I needed that sort of kick in the ass. Thank you for sharing.
  •  

amZo

Quote from: Keaira Raine on February 04, 2014, 08:43:14 PM
How did you lose the 70 lb? I think my arms still look too muscular, even putting quite a few guys at work to shame. :(

Nah, your arms look girly to me!  ;D
  •  

innainka

I went on a cannibalistic calorie deprivation diet for two years!

My food intake was roughly fist size portions twice to maybe three times a day, fluctuation between 400-600 calories.
Human of average size will need 1200-1800 calorie diet to maintain body mass. So in the sense I was allowing my own body to consume it self!

Now, I started from a very healthy athletic body, so chance that something would go wrong was rather small, however, after suicide attempt prior to start of transition, I was of a mind set, that if this pursuit would kill me, then be it! After all I didn't want to stick around if I couldn't achieve the ultimate of self, "being a woman!"

Here is the article I wrote about what I have learned about diet:
I did get very weak, to the point of experiencing dizziness often during normal daily functions, such as getting up from a sitting position. Such would not be possible if I had to perform any physical labor! I was fortunate that I had a part time desk job.

Here is the link to the article I have written about the diet: https://sites.google.com/site/femininepoiseibp/
  •  

Jennygirl

Holy crap innainka- amazing amazing transformation. Wowsers!

The article you wrote is very informative and actually a bit reassuring to me because my preferred food plan is pretty much right in line with yours... Low sugar and low digestive impact, lots of fresh fish, lots of coconut oil, and tons of greens is the way I would describe my own diet.

I am still dealing with somewhat muscular arms, but then again it hasn't been that long on hormones and it's not like I'm getting clocked because of them.. They just still look kind of "peculiar".

I also think I may try to incorporate some low strength cardio with a laptop/phone charging exercise bike / generator ;) I don't want to be using my arms at all, but cardio seems like another excellent choice to lean out the upper body as boring as it is. I've honestly never been one for cardio. I hate running with a passion. I love cycling, though!

I like your article because it pertains specifically to mtf transformation. I found this other one a while back which I also like:

http://www.trans-health.com/2001/lose-muscle-gain-fat-dieting-for-mtfs/

And again I will say what a beautiful transformation you have shown us, thank you for sharing!
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: innainka on February 05, 2014, 12:05:46 AM
I went on a cannibalistic calorie deprivation diet for two years!

My food intake was roughly fist size portions twice to maybe three times a day, fluctuation between 400-600 calories.
Human of average size will need 1200-1800 calorie diet to maintain body mass. So in the sense I was allowing my own body to consume it self!

Now, I started from a very healthy athletic body, so chance that something would go wrong was rather small, however, after suicide attempt prior to start of transition, I was of a mind set, that if this pursuit would kill me, then be it! After all I didn't want to stick around if I couldn't achieve the ultimate of self, "being a woman!"

Here is the article I wrote about what I have learned about diet:
I did get very weak, to the point of experiencing dizziness often during normal daily functions, such as getting up from a sitting position. Such would not be possible if I had to perform any physical labor! I was fortunate that I had a part time desk job.

Here is the link to the article I have written about the diet: https://sites.google.com/site/femininepoiseibp/

Was this before or during hrt? I was of the impression that since our bodies are going through a second puberty it wasn't a good idea to starve it at a time of growth? You do look absolutely gorgeous hun! :)

Shantel

Excellent dietary articles, I bookmarked them both! I dropped 60 lbs in a like manner over the previous three years but find myself on a plateau and would like to drop 20 more before I even out. Diet and exercise has been an important part of my regimen, I should have started earlier in my transition before I began to turn into a fat putz.
  •  

PrincessDayna

Having the seven month blues...sorta....but ya, small comparison:

pre HRT:

7 months, 2 days ago:
"Self truth is evident when one accepts self awareness.  From such, serenity". ~Me  ;)

•