Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeleineG

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Bardoux on February 10, 2014, 08:57:36 AM

You really don't look at all like the same person Vanessa, you've made great progress and I'm sure that we can all relate to the feelings and self doubts that come along with the program, but you're doing well dear! I wonder if perhaps you're upper lip may have been dealing with an infection from the electrologist's needle? Perhaps you may need some antibiotics!
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Every time I think about detransitioning, I will look at this:

•  

Bardoux

Quote from: Shantel on February 10, 2014, 10:42:45 AM
You really don't look at all like the same person Vanessa, you've made great progress and I'm sure that we can all relate to the feelings and self doubts that come along with the program, but you're doing well dear! I wonder if perhaps you're upper lip may have been dealing with an infection from the electrologist's needle? Perhaps you may need some antibiotics!

Thanks Shan :) , you know it's crazy but for some reason an infection never entered my mind :s. A friend of mine is a junior doctor and he just said put a barrier cream on it and let it heal. Though with it being two months on i should probably book with a dermatologist.

Carrie Liz

Quote from: AppleJack on February 10, 2014, 01:09:13 PM

Don't. You just look so much happier!

And this is one of the things that keeps reminding me to never go back too... looking at the recent pictures and realizing that I actually like them, and the before pictures and realizing how much I hate them.

You're doing great! I think you have a beautiful face, and seeing a smile on someone who wasn't smiling before is so great. :) You're beautiful. Don't let yourself doubt it.
  •  

Kyra553

No HRT magic (yet)  just simple change of clothes and make-up  ;)

Whatcha all think?

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: Natallie553 on February 12, 2014, 12:49:00 PM

Whatcha all think?

really nice :)

hrt will make it even more amazing :)
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

oh hai!

Quote from: AppleJack on February 10, 2014, 01:09:13 PM

Quote from: Carrie Liz on February 10, 2014, 02:03:40 PM
Don't. You just look so much happier!

And this is one of the things that keeps reminding me to never go back too... looking at the recent pictures and realizing that I actually like them, and the before pictures and realizing how much I hate them.

You're doing great! I think you have a beautiful face, and seeing a smile on someone who wasn't smiling before is so great. :) You're beautiful. Don't let yourself doubt it.

Who's that sad-looking miserable dude? Girl you look more and more beautiful every picture. Carrie don't stop either! You are becoming wonderfully feminine :)
  •  

Elizabeth1

I'm so encouraged and impressed by the progress all the girls here have made! It gives me the hope that I can transition and be accepted for who I am within the community. Having had  my diagnosis of gender dysphoria I still waiting for contact from the clinic to get the go ahead to start hrt. I'm getting desperate fast approaching 50. The more time that passes I worry about how ineffective the changes will be!
  •  

Shantel

Whatcha all think?

Natallie, you're a total stunner already!
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Quote from: oh hai! on February 12, 2014, 03:55:39 PM
Who's that sad-looking miserable dude? Girl you look more and more beautiful every picture. Carrie don't stop either! You are becoming wonderfully feminine :)

Still a fake smile that doesn't reflects how I feel. I'm far more depressed than the old dude. It's one of those things I had to learn with transition, how to make something that looks like a smile.
  •  

Zoë

Hi everyone! I just found this forum tonight, just started HRT on Valentine's Day... But oh well! I'll post anyway! :D

Back in November:

About 3 weeks ago:

A week ago:

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Harlow

Whatcha all think?

Whut?!? No HRT, no fair!! You're going to look amazing!

Wait, Edit: You already look amazing, but when you start HRT it will be a reality!

•  

Alaia

Quote from: Zoë on February 15, 2014, 11:15:26 PM
Hi everyone! I just found this forum tonight, just started HRT on Valentine's Day... But oh well! I'll post anyway! :D
Congrats on starting HRT! Those pics are cute, you'll do great ^^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Kaylee

It's been about 6 months since my last photo in this thread and I just thought I'd post an update.  I've been on transition level HRT for about 11 months now and feel like things are really starting to go my way.  New job with a £5K payrise where no one knows I'm trans apart from my boss - I worked with her for quite awhile a few years ago, and one person that figured it out.

According to conversations my boss has overheard apparently I've been rated as an 8/10 by the guys on my team, I'm happy with that!!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Kaylee on February 17, 2014, 05:04:28 PM
It's been about 6 months since my last photo in this thread and I just thought I'd post an update.  I've been on transition level HRT for about 11 months now and feel like things are really starting to go my way.  New job with a £5K payrise where no one knows I'm trans apart from my boss - I worked with her for quite awhile a few years ago, and one person that figured it out.

According to conversations my boss has overheard I'm apparently I've been rated as an 8/10 by the guys on my team, I'm happy with that!!  Yes I can plainly see that doll face, pretty cool what a winner you are lady we're all proud of you!
  •  

Sarah leah

Wow you are very pretty :)

:icon_geekdance: If I am even half that when I get Hrt I will party like it is 2000 :P

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Kaylee on February 17, 2014, 05:04:28 PM

According to conversations my boss has overheard apparently I've been rated as an 8/10 by the guys on my team, I'm happy with that!!
looks like your doing great
  •