Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andaya

Just shy of 7 months now, and I'm feeling quite happy with the changes so far:
-Andaya
  •  

RainbowGuacamole

Quote from: Kaylee on February 17, 2014, 05:04:28 PM
It's been about 6 months since my last photo in this thread and I just thought I'd post an update.  I've been on transition level HRT for about 11 months now and feel like things are really starting to go my way.  New job with a £5K payrise where no one knows I'm trans apart from my boss - I worked with her for quite awhile a few years ago, and one person that figured it out.

According to conversations my boss has overheard apparently I've been rated as an 8/10 by the guys on my team, I'm happy with that!!

You are very pretty and that hair color looks great on you! You also look a lot younger in your current picture than you did in boy-mode. Amazing transformation!
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

It's been about 6 months since my last photo in this thread and I just thought I'd post an update.  I've been on transition level HRT for about 11 months now and feel like things are really starting to go my way.  New job with a £5K payrise where no one knows I'm trans apart from my boss - I worked with her for quite awhile a few years ago, and one person that figured it out.

According to conversations my boss has overheard apparently I've been rated as an 8/10 by the guys on my team, I'm happy with that!!

Thats an amazing transformation!!

Quote from: Andaya on February 18, 2014, 11:10:02 AM

Just wow amazing , your post gives me hope , im 2 months in and  I just cant wait for time to pass  :)
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Andaya

Quote from: FalsePrincess on February 18, 2014, 02:49:28 PM
Quote from: Andaya on February 18, 2014, 11:10:02 AM
Just wow amazing , your post gives me hope , im 2 months in and  I just cant wait for time to pass  :)
Aww, you are so sweet. I felt exactly the same way about the people who were posting right before I started HRT, so it's lovely that you think the same way now. You're closer than you think!
-Andaya
  •  

Zoë

Quote from: V M on February 16, 2014, 12:48:00 AM
Cute pic.s Zoë  8)
Quote from: Shantel on February 16, 2014, 10:48:42 AM
+1  :)
Quote from: Alaia on February 17, 2014, 02:54:21 AM
Congrats on starting HRT! Those pics are cute, you'll do great ^^

Aww thanks <3 I'm really excited and ready to get on with my life and soon being able to finally show the rest of the world what a beautiful person I am. I'm so inspired by all the transformations I've seen here, I can only hope that mine will be half as good as everyone else's!
  •  

Jamie D

They must be blind - you are a solid 10/10
  •  

Mickie

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

ssneha23

I have been on hormones for a year now. And finally it seems to be that I may finally be able to take things forward. I so badly want to go full-time but am 'literally' scared out of my skirts thinking that I will not pass. I would really luv to have your opinion on whether my fears are unfounded or pretty legitimate. 

thanks so much in advance .. :)

•  

Sarah leah

You look very female to me, so please try not to worry :)

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: ssneha23 on February 19, 2014, 09:09:13 PM
I have been on hormones for a year now. And finally it seems to be that I may finally be able to take things forward. I so badly want to go full-time but am 'literally' scared out of my skirts thinking that I will not pass. I would really luv to have your opinion on whether my fears are unfounded or pretty legitimate. 

thanks so much in advance .. :)
you've gone beyond passable
  •  

V M

You are rather pretty Ssneha, but I think you forgot something, your smile  :icon_chick:  I also think it's time for you to get yourself over to the Fabulous thread

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ssneha23

Quote from: V M on February 19, 2014, 09:44:18 PM
You are rather pretty Ssneha, but I think you forgot something, your smile  :icon_chick:  I also think it's time for you to get yourself over to the Fabulous thread

Hugs

Thanks sooo much for your kind comments everyone .. hugs .. you made my day ..

Here is one of my best pics - with a smile (giggles)  :icon_chick: :icon_chick:

•  

Anisha

Love your big eyes and lovely lips...I still dnt know how you pass as a male..
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: ssneha23 on February 19, 2014, 10:29:09 PM

I really like your pic, you look great and have a beautiful smile! But where is the before picture  ;)

I also lovvvvvvee your outfit! You really pull off that look and skirt. 10/10 on style. :)
  •  

ssneha23

Quote from: Natallie553 on February 20, 2014, 07:24:18 AM
I really like your pic, you look great and have a beautiful smile! But where is the before picture  ;)

I also lovvvvvvee your outfit! You really pull off that look and skirt. 10/10 on style. :)

Ty.. but, I really hate my before .. He is gone forever - do I really need to put him here .. ? .. Suffice to say he was a heavy, fat.. hairy gorilla... who is best gone ..

I am soo sorry .. 

[Edited to remove the weight reference... thought it might offend people]
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: ssneha23 on February 20, 2014, 12:00:24 PM
Ty.. but, I really hate my before .. He is gone forever - do I really need to put him here .. ? .. Suffice to say he was a 180 pound hairy gorilla... who is best gone ..

I am soo sorry ..
Well you should have just used the "You look fabulous" thread then. You certainly qualify!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Sona~TS

Quote from: ssneha23 on February 19, 2014, 10:29:09 PM

You look fantastic. Gorgeous smile.

Kyra553

Quote from: ssneha23 on February 20, 2014, 12:00:24 PM
Ty.. but, I really hate my before .. He is gone forever - do I really need to put him here .. ? .. Suffice to say he was a 180 pound hairy gorilla... who is best gone ..

I am soo sorry ..

So without me trying to be offensive, would this be an accurate before and after?   ;) :-*

to

And I'm just over 180....thanks  :P lol
  •  

ssneha23

Quote from: Natallie553 on February 21, 2014, 09:56:55 AM

So without me trying to be offensive, would this be an accurate before and after?   ;) :-*

Lol no offence at all. in fact that pic is pretty accurate of what he looked like .. good riddance ..

Quote from: Natallie553 on February 21, 2014, 09:56:55 AM
And I'm just over 180....thanks  :P lol

You're a beautiful girl Natalie .. and beauty is not equated with weight .. I never did and do. But, for a girl like me 180 pounds with a height of 5'4" // 180 pounds was a lot of weight to carry .. I am soo sorry, I did not mean to offend you or anyone with the weight reference.

Hugs - sneha
  •