Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah leah

Can not view them unless you sign up for a flickr account and yahoo! A pity :(

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Meshi on February 22, 2014, 03:36:21 AM
Here are my pics...http://www.flickr.com/photos/michelle_thoms/with/8284344128/

Michelle, you have to go into your Flickr account and change the privacy settings if you want others to be able to view your photos.
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

or post it on facebook for your viewing only, view the image, and click options > Get link. Use the link to view the picture, right click and choose 'copy link URL' and use that.

Allyda

I know many of you have read my posts by now and are wondering when I'll post some photos. I jusy want to say something before continuing this:

Jennygirl, you are absolutely awesome. You give me hope that my nose (what I consider my worse feature) might not 'spite my face' after all once I've had a few more months on hrt. I watched your video and am in the same place with my voice as you were in your before voice. I've tried many techniques I've read about here on Susan's and elsewhere and while they'll raise it some, it's just too hard to maintain. So I believe VFS is in my near future as my voice is my only giveaway. So that's 2 surgeries I know I'll need eventually, VFS, and of course SRS to make me whole.

So many of you here on Susan's and in this thread have given me so much hope for my future. Of course you Jennygirl, Bardoux (hope I spelled it right), Shantel, Sona, Stephanie,.......... And you too Pat, there are just too many names to mention. I want to thank all of you for your warm welcome and acceptance of me into the sisterhood here on Susan's. You are all so beutiful and your "after's" are so awesome. You are all truly my inspiration and you reinforce my strength to continue living as me, and my excitement for my future despite my being 50 when starting hrt.

As for the photo's, I will eventually post a before, and my first after at 6 months, then another at 12 months, and so on. At 6 months I will change my Avatar to a photo of myself. So I ask you all to just be a little patient with me and let me get some time in on the "mones" before posting a before and after. At this point I'm only a little over 1 month and 3 weeks in on hrt. Again I thank all of my new friends, and am glad to be part of this family.

Ally
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

Very sweet post Allyda, don't let us rush you dear, take your time until you feel more confident, we aren't going anyplace and will look forward to getting to know you better.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Shantel on February 22, 2014, 12:46:57 PM
Very sweet post Allyda, don't let us rush you dear, take your time until you feel more confident, we aren't going anyplace and will look forward to getting to know you better.
Thanks Shantel. I pass easily as long as I don't speak, and even then I think I'm taken for a girl with a voice problem as sometimes it's scratchy. I just want my nose to shrink, thin up, anything!, lol! Although y'all would probably not even notice it. My nose isn't huge by any means. It's just I have a small oval face I feel it's proportionally too big for. But then again as I said in another thread: we are our own worse critic's, lol! :D I have noticed Some facial changes for the better like my chin shrinking. Who knows, after hrt has a couple of years I may end up with a heart shaped face, which is fine with me. I just wish my boobs would stop itching, lol!, he,he, he. One of those wonderful things signalling change.

I've rambled on long enough. Thanks again Shantel for the lovely comment. -and your patience. ;)

Ally
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Jennygirl

Thank you Allyda. Your appreciation warms my heart. It really does.

If there has been one thing that keeps me coming back to share my experiences here, it is because of people like you.

Thank you :)
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Meshi on February 23, 2014, 03:46:50 AM
Oh..i forgot. :angel:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/michelle_thoms/sets/72157632276820080/
Wow, that's quite the incredible transition Michelle, your before and after shots are amazing! I wouldn't ever even consider that the beautiful gal in those pics was the same person as that muscular guy. You must have done some serious hard work to get where you are at. Congrats and great job!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Jennygirl on February 23, 2014, 04:04:07 AM
Thank you Allyda. Your appreciation warms my heart. It really does.

If there has been one thing that keeps me coming back to share my experiences here, it is because of people like you.

Thank you :)
Thanks Jennygirl for those lovely lovely words. They are very much appreciated and have made my morning! :)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Penny Gurl

So it's been a while since I posted in general but here is my last offical guy head shot circa 2011, along with my first official female headshot from today.

"My dad and I used to be pretty tight. The sad truth is, my breasts have come between us."

~Angela~
My So-Called Life
  •  

mandonlym

Here's me at 21 (as a boy often mistaken for a lesbian), at 25 (pre-HRT), and two weeks ago at 38 (no makeup, 11 years postop). Look at those ears! I swear HRT has made my ears less prominent. :)

•  

Shantel

Penny, you have a beautiful face!

@ Mandonlym you are a little doll too, quite a transition and it's quite clear that you had a strong need to.
  •  

mandonlym

Shantel thanks, and I *love* "transdrogynous". I may use that someday! :)
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Penny Gurl on February 23, 2014, 02:15:27 PM
So it's been a while since I posted in general but here is my last offical guy head shot circa 2011, along with my first official female headshot from today.

lovely :)
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: Natallie553 on February 12, 2014, 12:49:00 PM
No HRT magic (yet)  just simple change of clothes and make-up  ;)

Whatcha all think?

Girl, you look fabulous! Great curves, your youth and HRT will do wonders for you. Thanks for sharing
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: mandonlym on February 23, 2014, 04:42:44 PM
Here's me at 21 (as a boy often mistaken for a lesbian), at 25 (pre-HRT), and two weeks ago at 38 (no makeup, 11 years postop). Look at those ears! I swear HRT has made my ears less prominent. :)

Wow you looked very young at 21. You look fantastic Mandolyn! :)

izzy

There are so many nice looking ladies here.
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Bardoux on February 23, 2014, 05:45:26 PM
Wow you looked very young at 21. You look fantastic Mandolyn! :)

Thanks so much Bardoux. After all these years it still boosts my ego to hear people say I'm pretty (except for creepy men funny enough). Blame it on my parents who only paid attention to me when I did something they liked!
  •