Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

•  

Allyda

Quote from: Ксениа on March 09, 2014, 05:04:07 PM
How is this for a change?
First picture in each row is a before hormones picture, followed by a picture taken this week.

WoW that's a big change girl! And all so much for the better.
Just one question which I only ask because I'm curious because I never had any. In your "before" photos in the two top rows that's alot of chest hair. Did hrt get rid of all that?
In any case you look great hon, and you'll only look better as more time passes.

Ally
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

TerriT

Quote from: Carrie Liz on March 03, 2014, 10:37:39 PM
Time for a one-year update!

Last year, at pretty much this exact time, I posted pictures of myself in the "Could I Pass One Day?" topic for the very first time. In that post, I showed myself wearing several different wigs to see which one would look the best. Yesterday, I just took a picture wearing the exact same wig to compare how I looked then versus how I look now. Here are the results:

(I feel like this should be a good example of the subtle little feminizing changes that HRT can do with your face given enough time.)

Pre-Transition: (November of 2010. On one of the only days that I was somewhat happy with my male appearance. This happened maybe once or twice a year at the most.)

1 year ago: (just past 2 months on HRT)

Yesterday: (just shy of 14 months on HRT)

Hi Carrie,

I haven't been posting much, but I saw these the other day and I wanted to respond. Last time I talked with you was in the other thread where I kind of came off like a jerk. I'm really sorry for that.

I remember when you first posted those pics where you were trying out different hair styles, and I thought you were so vibrant and energetic and filled with this sense of optimism and hope. It was really inspirational. I guess it was around the time I joined the boards, or at least participating, and it's always stuck with me. I haven't gotten to know you very well since then, but I have always admired you and wished you the best.

I think that's part of why i reacted the way I did, like I felt like you were holding yourself back and it kind of upset me. Maybe it wasn't fair. But when I saw this pic, it's impossible for anyone to deny what a beautiful young lady you are. It's really incredible and you should be so proud of yourself.

Anyways, I hope things are going well and that you're feeling more confidant than you were. You deserve to. You've made such amazing progress and things are only going to keep getting better!
  •  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: TiffanyT on March 09, 2014, 11:40:21 PM
Hi Carrie,

I haven't been posting much, but I saw these the other day and I wanted to respond. Last time I talked with you was in the other thread where I kind of came off like a jerk. I'm really sorry for that.

I remember when you first posted those pics where you were trying out different hair styles, and I thought you were so vibrant and energetic and filled with this sense of optimism and hope. It was really inspirational. I guess it was around the time I joined the boards, or at least participating, and it's always stuck with me. I haven't gotten to know you very well since then, but I have always admired you and wished you the best.

I think that's part of why i reacted the way I did, like I felt like you were holding yourself back and it kind of upset me. Maybe it wasn't fair. But when I saw this pic, it's impossible for anyone to deny what a beautiful young lady you are. It's really incredible and you should be so proud of yourself.

Anyways, I hope things are going well and that you're feeling more confidant than you were. You deserve to. You've made such amazing progress and things are only going to keep getting better!

It's okay. I'll openly admit, I am a complete scaredy-cat when it comes to trying feminine things. And this fear admittedly is holding me back. Because I've been so afraid of trying these things, so afraid of looking weird, I'm still at the stage of makeup and clothes and accessorizing that most trans women are at before they even start transition. And frankly, the only reason I was even as far along as I was when I made that post, is because I had a group of trans friends who basically kicked me in the butt and got me out of the house to go clothes-shopping, get into public more, get my ears pierced, and at least try feminine clothes. If it weren't for them, I'd still probably only be ever going out in "girl mode" to go shopping once a month.

So really, I deserved it. And I still do. (Granted, I never even took your comments as jerkish at all, it was a genuine case where I was just completely ignorant to what the hell I was supposed to be doing, because I really had been too scared to ask anyone about it, or even try, up to that point.)

I do admit, I probably could have been full-time months ago if I wasn't so scared all the time. But really, you're right. I am still holding myself back. I'm still dealing with a tremendous amount of fear every time I go out. And it's taking me a very long time to internalize the simple fact that being trans is okay, and that I don't have anything to be ashamed of. I've just always cared too much about what other people are thinking about me.

So again, don't worry about it. I learned a lot about skin-care routines and makeup that I probably wouldn't have learned otherwise because you called me out on it.

And I'm not the type to take anything at all personally. So don't worry about it. I know that those who give me kicks in the butt are only doing it because they think I need it. And they're usually right. And you were definitely right. I really wasn't trying.

(And I'm actually not wearing any makeup in this most recent picture either, so in a way I guess I'm still not trying. :P I really need to work on that.)
  •  

Cosi555

First picture in each row is a before hormones picture, followed by a picture taken this week.

Just gorgeous!! :) you give girls like me so much hope and its such a joy to watch you bloom into a beautiful flower :)
xx
  •  

Aquarelle

I spent 2 hours to see all the posts in this topic, and with so many amazing and beautiful transformations, I am a little bit ashamed to show mine, but I will give it a try:

•  

michelle666

Quote from: Ксениа on March 09, 2014, 05:27:58 PM
Wow!!!! That is an amazing change!!!!!

Thanks! I'm really happy with whats going on with my changes. I started going to a new primary care doctor and I showed him the picture on my license. He asked when I got facial surgery because it wasn't on my record. He was really surprised when I told him that I had no surgeries.

You look amazing Ксениа! You have some huge changes!
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: michelle666 on March 10, 2014, 07:53:59 AM
Thanks! I'm really happy with whats going on with my changes. I started going to a new primary care doctor and I showed him the picture on my license. He asked when I got facial surgery because it wasn't on my record. He was really surprised when I told him that I had no surgeries.

You look amazing Ксениа! You have some huge changes!

Yep, two nights ago, I showed the bartender my ID when I decided to get a drink. We had been talking for like an hour, and when he saw my ID, the look on his face and the double take. priceless. That, and the fact that when I look at old pictures of me, i feel like I had a twin, who recently died, like it is some other person.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Laurenza on March 10, 2014, 02:54:22 AM
Just gorgeous!! :) you give girls like me so much hope and its such a joy to watch you bloom into a beautiful flower :)
xx
It has been less than a year that I was in the same boat, nervous about my future, how I would turn out, if the hormones would treat me well, if I would love family, friends, and my job. It was less than a year ago, that i was scared that I would never be seen as female, accepted, and loved. I looked at my body, and asked myself, how will i ever pass with that and this.... but HRT is working miracles to the point that I am in awe over it. I remember looking for hrt time line photos and videos, searching for someone who had similar features, and I never could.

I do have to say, laser hair reduction/removal has done wonders and has a lot to do with it face wise.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Allyda on March 09, 2014, 09:22:23 PM
WoW that's a big change girl! And all so much for the better.
Just one question which I only ask because I'm curious because I never had any. In your "before" photos in the two top rows that's alot of chest hair. Did hrt get rid of all that?
In any case you look great hon, and you'll only look better as more time passes.

Ally

Ally,

I had a lot of hair, every where and I have more now than I like, but some things that people say will not happen on HRT has indeed happened. A lot of the hair all over my body is not growing, and those that remain, are much thinner. Just as dark, some not so dark, but it has made it so that I can shave, and no one can tell the difference. Before, I would shave and you could tell because my hair was sooo coarse before.
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Aquarelle on March 10, 2014, 07:41:17 AM
I spent 2 hours to see all the posts in this topic, and with so many amazing and beautiful transformations, I am a little bit ashamed to show mine, but I will give it a try:

You look beautiful and happy!
  •  

Aquarelle

Thank you :) I really feel happy and finally the things are going the way they have to be :)
  •  

TotallyAwks

WOAH. thats a REALLY big change....
Just... WOW.
Actually gave me a little bit of hope inside i could turn our half as decent as some of the people in this thread Q_Q
  •  

Quote from: TotallyAwks on March 10, 2014, 09:21:26 AM
WOAH. thats a REALLY big change....
Just... WOW.
Actually gave me a little bit of hope inside i could turn our half as decent as some of the people in this thread Q_Q
Of course you can!
And the term "decent" is vague. The beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Allyda

Big big changes all for the better especially in the face. That looks like your real hair also. You've really blossomed!
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

You look happy and that's what is important...
And that you look pretty is a great bonus!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

castle of glass

Fantastic change! I very much agree you look very happy and pretty.
  •  

stephaniec

yes, very nice
  •  

Harlow

I can't remember, but I think this may be my first "official" before and after post :P

Before:

After (6 months HRT):

At work getting my hair done for a demo  ;D

•  

castle of glass

•