Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Chris29 on March 16, 2014, 02:51:24 AM
My Life http://imgur.com/a/uFOpu
WOW!
You have certainly changed A LOT!
Congratulations on your great accomplishment!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Quote from: TotallyAwks on March 16, 2014, 03:54:31 AM
Ugh. -.- So jelly of the last 3 posts.

I need to really start thinking serious about this.... To the think-mobile i go!
Three very amazing persons posting almost consecutively. It's not everyday you get to see that.  ;D

•  

Melissa_fox

•  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 16, 2014, 01:55:07 AM
As requested!
2yrs ago vs last week :)

Thanks for posting!  Again, you're giving me a peek at my own future because of our similar faces.  The change in facial 'bulk' is incredible but is exactly what I am achieving through HRT too.  I just finished a year of laser and am moving on to electrolysis shortly so I'm hot on your heels.  The appropriate subtlety of your FFS gives me much hope that I too can get by without heavy surgery.

•  

Jamie Marie

If patience is a virtue and we are all impatient to see changes.
But also that good things do come to those who wait... it out.
Nothing is better than withstanding the test of time

Looking great everyone

Just goes to show us that the self doubt of I can't do that is nothing more than that.

Surprised they don't have a ftm drool thread pointing over here :-)
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Today marks six months on hormones. Wasn't sure I'd make it this far, but here I am. It's been a great ride--everything I expected and then some, although pulling the trigger to go "full-time" has taken a bit longer than expected, but that's okay. Planning to do that before my one year anniversary in September.

My official "before" and "after" (yes, that is a wig and I'm okay with that--for now--my own hair is coming in rather nicely).

As an added note I actually had my dark under-eye circles nicely concealed until I had an issue with the mascara. LOL.

Jane
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Quote from: JaneNicole2013 on March 16, 2014, 12:50:40 PM
Today marks six months on hormones. Wasn't sure I'd make it this far, but here I am. It's been a great ride--everything I expected and then some, although pulling the trigger to go "full-time" has taken a bit longer than expected, but that's okay. Planning to do that before my one year anniversary in September.

My official "before" and "after" (yes, that is a wig and I'm okay with that--for now--my own hair is coming in rather nicely).

As an added note I actually had my dark under-eye circles nicely concealed until I had an issue with the mascara. LOL.

Jane
You look great! It's a big difference in such a short time!

•  

Allyda

Quote from: Jennygirl on March 16, 2014, 01:55:07 AM
As requested!

2yrs ago vs last week :)

Jennygirl as always you give me the most hope I'll one day have a face I can be proud of. Absolutely stunning!
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

jussmoi4nao

I haven't really done one of these, but this is one of the few pre HRT photos I have left soo. I've been on hormones from May through September, went off for 2 months (and cut my hair), and have been back from November to current time:

Pre transition taken about a year ago): extremely anorexic, extremely unhappy doped out gay boy. Post transition (taken last week): less anorexic, only mildly unhappy, angsty transgirl. Yaaay, it's an improvement!

It's weird cuz it's almost like that person in the 'before' photo wasn't me. Like a very unhappy brother who died or committed suicide so I could live and I'm stuck with his memories..we look like we could be twin brother and sister too. And what's weird is I'm not just being sappy...it really does feel that way. Like I'm an entirely new person and the old one is lost and gone forever. But I think a lot of people feel that way..gender transition is just sorta one pronounced example of the evolutions we all go through in life. Funny the way our oldselves become lost to us as they fade away and die to make way for the new person that we become with each passing day.

I'm looking forward to making another one of these..I'll dig up another photo and make one 4 months from now or something haha. Itll be interesting to see how much I change in that time.
  •  

swatch

Well, jussmoi, I see you didn't have very masculine facial features, if any. I don't see that much changes between before and now, yet, you *pass*. 100%
This is ok, I guess.
  •  

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 17, 2014, 12:09:29 AM
I haven't really done one of these, but this is one of the few pre HRT photos I have left soo. I've been on hormones from May through September, went off for 2 months (and cut my hair), and have been back from November to current time:

Pre transition taken about a year ago): extremely anorexic, extremely unhappy doped out gay boy. Post transition (taken last week): less anorexic, only mildly unhappy, angsty transgirl. Yaaay, it's an improvement!

It's weird cuz it's almost like that person in the 'before' photo wasn't me. Like a very unhappy brother who died or committed suicide so I could live and I'm stuck with his memories..we look like we could be twin brother and sister too. And what's weird is I'm not just being sappy...it really does feel that way. Like I'm an entirely new person and the old one is lost and gone forever. But I think a lot of people feel that way..gender transition is just sorta one pronounced example of the evolutions we all go through in life. Funny the way our oldselves become lost to us as they fade away and die to make way for the new person that we become with each passing day.

I'm looking forward to making another one of these..I'll dig up another photo and make one 4 months from now or something haha. Itll be interesting to see how much I change in that time.
You are beautiful!

•  

Shantel

Dramatic change from that unhappy, sick looking kid, you look beautiful and so alive now and you are so right on all counts. Keep up the good work honey!
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: Chris29 on March 16, 2014, 02:51:24 AM
My Life http://imgur.com/a/uFOpu

Bah!!! All of you people make me jealous....
But more than that, you give me hope. As I'm sure you do to lots of people on here!
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

barbie

To my eyes, you were already feminine, especially in your eyes and lips, even before transition. Only your hair style seemed to change.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

LittleEmily24

Thought i'd post something up. I still have way a long way to go but i though "why not."

This is me Pre-Everything:

This is after a month on hormones :P

Aside from having gotten rid of my mug-rug, I did lose a few pounds but nothing drastic. Went from 225 to 203, and I let my hair grow out obviously xD
  •  

Quote from: LittleEmily24 on March 18, 2014, 12:52:30 PM
Thought i'd post something up. I still have way a long way to go but i though "why not."

This is me Pre-Everything:

This is after a month on hormones :P

Aside from having gotten rid of my mug-rug, I did lose a few pounds but nothing drastic. Went from 225 to 203, and I let my hair grow out obviously xD
You lost 22 pounds in a month and you say that it isn't drastic...

Good luck on your journey!

•  

LittleEmily24

Quote from: 930310 on March 18, 2014, 01:05:55 PM
You lost 22 pounds in a month and you say that it isn't drastic...

Good luck on your journey!

well no lol i lost 22 pounds over the course of 3 months xD
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: LittleEmily24 on March 18, 2014, 01:22:42 PM
well no lol i lost 22 pounds over the course of 3 months xD
Still though... Congrats!
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Miranda Catherine

I keep going back to the first photo because it's not only the worst photo ever taken of me, it's the way I saw myself. Obese, broken and suicidal. I now know it was taken within a few months of beginning HRT, July 22, 2011, and when I began living full time only six weeks later. In retrospect, I can't believe I had the courage or naiveté to actually begin living full time so soon after I looked so awful. The second is of me from last week. March 10, 2014. By the way, I've had no surgeries, just HRT, alcohol free for 2 yrs. 8 mo., and 45 lbs. lighter. I was actually 65 lbs. lighter, but gained back 20 lbs. since my brother got sick and passed away, July 10, 2013.                         
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on March 18, 2014, 01:54:05 PM

I keep going back to the first photo because it's not only the worst photo ever taken of me, it's the way I saw myself. Obese, broken and suicidal. I now know it was taken within a few months of beginning HRT, July 22, 2011, and when I began living full time only six weeks later. In retrospect, I can't believe I had the courage or naiveté to actually begin living full time so soon after I looked so awful. The second is of me from last week. March 10, 2014. By the way, I've had no surgeries, just HRT, alcohol free for 2 yrs. 8 mo., and 45 lbs. lighter. I was actually 65 lbs. lighter, but gained back 20 lbs. since my brother got sick and passed away, July 10, 2013.                       
Congratulations Miranda! You look a lot happier now!

•