Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llerret

I really hope this works. I don't really know how to put up pictures. But here is an image of me when I was in high school maybe around like 9th or 10th grade?

Now here is an image of my freshman year of college about 3ish years ago.

And lastly, here is my most recent picture on HRT for 2 months which is also my forum avatar.

This made me very emotional. I haven't viewed my pictures from years ago in ages. Wow
  •  

Jill F

You are only 2 months in!?   OMG, already an amazeballs transformation.   Have you considered modeling?
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Jill F on March 25, 2014, 02:22:13 AM
You are only 2 months in!?   OMG, already an amazeballs transformation.   Have you considered modeling?

Thank you so much! I still don't pass which I know isn't something I should be striving for but I'd like to be able to, you know? And I actually have been thinking, maybe? I have hopes that ANTM does another cycle and auditions this winter and I will give it a try finally. I've dreamed of always being on the show but was never comfortable in my skin (of course) to do it. But I hope that the next half year or so will be a transformative experience for me and I will be able to audition and see what happens.
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: llerret on March 25, 2014, 02:31:19 AM
Thank you so much! I still don't pass which I know isn't something I should be striving for but I'd like to be able to, you know? And I actually have been thinking, maybe? I have hopes that ANTM does another cycle and auditions this winter and I will give it a try finally. I've dreamed of always being on the show but was never comfortable in my skin (of course) to do it. But I hope that the next half year or so will be a transformative experience for me and I will be able to audition and see what happens.

You mean as a guy, right?  All I see is girl, girl, girl.  I don't think I'd have clocked you in a million years.
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Jill F on March 25, 2014, 02:37:36 AM
You mean as a guy, right?  All I see is girl, girl, girl.  I don't think I'd have clocked you in a million years.

Haha thank you! But nope, I don't pass everywhere I go
  •  

Tori

This thread is such a trip. Thank you ladies. I remember looking at this thread months/years ago and feeling inspired but also doubting I would ever see similar results. Now, I think I may post some photos soon.

Isn't it amazing how quickly the right hormones and attitude can work magic.

Used to be, I couldn't bear to look at myself.

My mom gushed over how cute I was yesterday... that was new and cool.

•  

Henny

•  

RobinGee

Quote from: Sarah Anne on March 24, 2014, 12:01:31 PM
Here's my "back in the day"

And here is 17 months HRT

And my jealous hate list grows...

Just kidding, but you do look anazing
  •  

Sarah Anne

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on March 25, 2014, 05:31:25 AM
Same here! I remember eagerly examining this thread and countless videos on YT and realising that most of them were made by young transitioners set me into deeper and deeper despair... I remember looking at myself in the mirror critically and thinking - no way... those shoulders, muscles and frame... I wish I knew back then - it would have made things much easier :).

Emily...I know EXACTLY what you mean. At age 39, I was going over these threads with a fine tooth comb hating that I had waited so long in life to do this. The depression was worse because I couldn't do what these young kids have done. But then I started seeing some "more mature" transitioners and figured...why not!? You don't know what's going to happen until you try. Sure there are plenty of attributes about myself I can't change...at just about 6' tall, I can ALWAYS see over a crowded mall or am asked to grab stuff off the top shelf. But I've realized women really do come in all shapes and sizes. And being older, we have less "standards" that we're expected to meet! LOL!
  •  

Tori

Also, it is time to yell to the world, "It is never too late to start. The results will likely still amaze yourself and those around you."

•  

Quote from: Sarah Anne on March 24, 2014, 12:01:31 PM
Here's my "back in the day"

And here is 17 months HRT

As I've said before Sarah: WOW!!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Sarah Anne on March 25, 2014, 05:55:59 AM
Emily...I know EXACTLY what you mean. At age 39, I was going over these threads with a fine tooth comb hating that I had waited so long in life to do this. The depression was worse because I couldn't do what these young kids have done. But then I started seeing some "more mature" transitioners and figured...why not!? You don't know what's going to happen until you try. Sure there are plenty of attributes about myself I can't change...at just about 6' tall, I can ALWAYS see over a crowded mall or am asked to grab stuff off the top shelf. But I've realized women really do come in all shapes and sizes. And being older, we have less "standards" that we're expected to meet! LOL!

Tall women always look exceptionally good in their clothes and why fashion models are most always tall, long shapely legs are a great asset!

http://www.imdb.com/list/4Su1yZ6vgNc/
  •  

Danniella

Quote from: Shantel on March 25, 2014, 08:19:44 AM
Tall women always look exceptionally good in their clothes and why fashion models are most always tall, long shapely legs are a great asset!

http://www.imdb.com/list/4Su1yZ6vgNc/

I also find this really interesting, because most of the really tall, elegant and "classically" beautiful women also have very strong and angular jawlines...we are off to a head start in that regard at least!
You say "Using humor as a defence mechanism" like it's a BAD thing!

•  

Quarky

Sarah, I'm new around here and I've got to say that you look stunning in your "after"-pictures. I also hope that I will get the same results one day.
  •  

Sarah Anne

Hi Quarky! Thank you!! Good luck on your journey!!

And to all others who commented....TYSVM! To quote something I wrote in my timeline thread....
Every time I pass a mirror or catch my reflection in a window, I briefly stop and just stare. My wife will say "Yes! You're beautiful! Now COME ON!" I have tried my best to explain to her that vanity has nothing to do with it. That I too simply cannot believe that the person looking back is me. To see it...and feel it...is beyond words.

Sarah
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: Sarah Anne on March 25, 2014, 09:49:49 AM
That I simply cannot believe that the person looking back is me. To see it...and feel it...is beyond words.

Sarah

+1  :angel:  :D
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: llerret on March 25, 2014, 02:31:19 AM
I think you really underestimate your beauty
  •  

Allyda

I can't wait until I can post before and after photo's here. I just gotta give myself more time on hrt first. The time will come soon enough. All of you girls here give me inspiration to look forward to after I've been on hrt for a years. There's so many of you here I wish to thank it's impossible to name all of you. ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

TerriT

Quote from: Sarah Anne on March 25, 2014, 05:55:59 AM

and there you have it.
  •  

Joanna

Hello everyone.
I love this thread.  I spend ages browsing all of your pics.  Its always amazing to see all these woman finally becoming who they truly are and it is mind blowing looking at the changes :o

I have been on this site since late 2011 and when I joined I was in a very low place.  I was 36 and could never see how I would ever make a convincing female.  I have had a tough time over the past few years.  Its been hard, but as you can see below it has all been worth it.

Summer 2010

Spring 2014

Love and hugs Jo xxxxxx
Hey come and check me out here!!........
http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaArriving1 ;D
  •