Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeleineG

Carolina, I've never seen your before side.

You are so perfectly femme that I'd asumed you started out that way. What a change!  :laugh:
  •  

Quote from: Carolina1983 on April 10, 2014, 03:54:57 AM

Then after hrt and ffs.

Still nosejob, liplift and some cheekfillings up ahead. Then breast aug.
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

JenAtLast

Quote from: meganB on April 09, 2014, 04:45:16 PM
Still a work in progress (6 months on hrt), but atleast I pass.

In the first one I was 19 (and wearing a very forced smile, trying to look good), on the second one I am 24 years old.

Wow...what a fantastic transformation!  :-)
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Wow, these before/after pics are amazing, you've all gone through beautiful transformations.
- Kim
  •  

Rainbow Brite

a few months before HRT:

3 years of HRT:

Surprise! :P
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Rainbow Brite on April 13, 2014, 11:23:37 PM
Surprise! :P

I was actually pondering your absence from the site earlier this evening. Good to see you back.
  •  

Rainbow Brite

Quote from: Gwendolyn Mia Jennell (Gwynne) on April 13, 2014, 11:32:56 PM
I was actually pondering your absence from the site earlier this evening. Good to see you back.

I closed my original accout because of 2 reasons. One was personal and the second reason was that apparently my posts on here were being monitored. My EEOC case investigator mentioned a post I made here on Susans. I dont want it uses against me.
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: Rainbow Brite on April 14, 2014, 04:30:45 AM
...apparently my posts on here were being monitored. My EEOC case investigator mentioned a post I made here on Susans.

Well, that's creepy.

Great Before & After pics, btw.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 18, 2014, 05:25:41 AM
Hey! I could not figure out where to post this and in the end decided to put it here because it sort of fits in, but since this thread is supposed to be uplifting and inspiring, my post can have an adverse effect so if mods might think that it should go elsewhere, please remove it.
So, getting to the point. I was fooling around with spring-andro outfits and making pics when I realised that despite those 11 months, I somehow look the same.

This was my HRT starting point (I am not taking ubermasculine pics from years ago, because a lot of that stuff went away with serious pre-HRT weight loss programm).
vs.

vs.

Sure, hair is longer and I somehow look much more as arrogant bitch, but otherwise... not that much changes, if any.
there definitely seems to be progress your definitely not going backwards
  •  

Chic

Hey! I could not figure out where to post this and in the end decided to put it here because it sort of fits in, but since this thread is supposed to be uplifting and inspiring, my post can have an adverse effect so if mods might think that it should go elsewhere, please remove it.
So, getting to the point. I was fooling around with spring-andro outfits and making pics when I realised that despite those 11 months, I somehow look the same.

This was my HRT starting point (I am not taking ubermasculine pics from years ago, because a lot of that stuff went away with serious pre-HRT weight loss programm).
vs.

vs.

Sure, hair is longer and I somehow look much more as arrogant bitch, but otherwise... not that much changes, if any.

Is it possible that you're just on a low dose and your endo hasn't adjusted it for you?
  •  

Allyda

vs.

vs.

I normally don't comment on these because I haven't posted a photo yet,  but I do agree with Kate, you've developed a female shape & you have hips. With regard to your face I see much softer features and a loss of the "roughness" you used to have in your pre hrt pic's. Since you, I think were concerned a little with wardrobe, I think the jeans work but I'd definitely try a different top. A summer blouse in a lighter color with maybe a multicolor design would still cover your shoulders but accent your figure much better. Just my 2 cents.

As to the extra calories going to your hips thighs and butt, get used to it girl, we all gotta watch that, lol!

I think you've made progress. However, if you are concerned let your Endo know. In the meantime have fun shopping for summer outfits!!
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

This is me now:

This is me in my next life. Do you think I'll need a tracheal shave? Btw I'm not wearing any makeup here.

This is actually Valeria Lukyanova  :D
  •  

Natalia

Quote from: Shantel on April 18, 2014, 06:48:47 PM
This is me now:

This is me in my next life. Do you think I'll need a tracheal shave? Btw I'm not wearing any makeup here.

I don't think you will need a tracheal shave, but I am sure that a minor FFS and a while on HRT will do wonders for you! You will do fine Shantel ^^

•  

Frostice

•  

stephaniec

•  

Allyda

Quote from: Natalia on April 18, 2014, 07:17:18 PM
I don't think you will need a tracheal shave, but I am sure that a minor FFS and a while on HRT will do wonders for you! You will do fine Shantel ^^
Nattie, Auntie Shan is just spoofing us, lol!! Good one Auntie!! :icon_bunch:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Allyda

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 19, 2014, 12:28:54 AM
Thanks stepjaniec, Chic and Allyda!

I was indeed for the most of my time on low dose/medium dose which came down to low when liver tried to play tricks 5 months ago. It is medium again now, lol!
My wardrobe... For now, I am going for andro-look and this mostly involves a mixture of male/female stuff and since I need to keep my bewbs invisible, having straight-cut male tops is safer. At least, if they are one-two sizes too big they would fall down in straight lines instead of hugging and draping around body. But, yep, one day I will have some of those colourful tops too :).
You'll get there. Sometimes it's hard to be patient (I know I have that problem), and because we see ourselves daily we don't really notice many changes. I know I've seen the changes in you since I've been a member here. As your body continues to feminize you'll notice women's sizes fit you better than male sizes do. However, I understand where your coming from if your going for the Andro look.

I'm soooooo impatient for my face to start filling out and not be so angular. It finally has started a little I've noticed but it all takes time. I've a narrow chin and jawline but I'm just, well, bony looking. I have long hair that if not in up in a pony that hides this and part of my scars a little. I had my bloodwork done this month and see my Endo on Tuesday the 22nd next week where I expect he'll increase my E dose. It's the only one of my meds that's a little on the low/average side for full transition.

We all have our "places" we're not satisfied with, lol! :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Carolina1983

Thanx for the kind comments :-). I started out looking very masculine. But soon I have erased most of it. I am not satisfied yet but hopefully I will feel a little better about myself after rhinoplasty and liplift.
  •  

Carolina1983

Yes. I am a perfectionist when it is about myself.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 19, 2014, 02:13:51 PM
It is very ironic because we keep telling this to other people yet... we often fail to remember that with regard to ourselves :).

Ah hah! We have a stalker here :D. I dont really expect very drastic change with regard to fitting M or F sizes, because from female wardrobe which I have at disposal one thing is quite evident - it needs to be filled in certain upper body parts and while indeed, I can be quite happy about my hips, thighs and butt, I dont really expect much about bewbs - my mom has B cup and I will be lucky if I will get that too and chances are that in a year or smth they might get there. Or not, lol.

Definitely :) Nobody's perfect :). I hope Your bloodwork will be fine to get that increase but it will be slow anyways. I was on medium dosage and things were reaallly slow for the beginning - at least it seems so when looking back. And then, around 8-9 months it all suddenly exploded to the extent that people who were seeing me once per months started to ask questions. Maybe age is an important factor too, but I have read that it is not much biological age as how healthy Your body in general is - and if one has stayed away from drugs, alchocol and other nastiness, while staying at the same time fit - then body will respond faster and better to effects of HRT.
Thanks for the comments and reassurance. Nope, I don't drink and have about quit smoking. The cigarettes might be slowing my progress some, and after this weekend I hope to be free of them. Other than that I'm very healthy for my age with the exception of chronic pain issues from my aircraft accident in 91. Even so I eat well and try to remain active. I've a bass boat I retrieve and launch myself every weekend (I love fishing -It brings me peace) plus I do work as much as I'm able. I've a job to go to on Monday. I think there's alot to what you said: the healthyier you are at the time the better the body will respond to hrt.

Oh and, I'm not a stalker, lol!! I just am very observant.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•