Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Before pics:

Now pics & sorry about the messy room:

•  

Tori

Quote from: Shantel on April 18, 2014, 06:48:47 PM
This is me now:

This is me in my next life. Do you think I'll need a tracheal shave? Btw I'm not wearing any makeup here.

This is actually Valeria Lukyanova  :D

You are Valeria Lukyanova?

Wow. Amazing transformation!!!

Before, you looked like a person, now...

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Tori on April 20, 2014, 05:24:03 AM

You are Valeria Lukyanova?

Wow. Amazing transformation!!!

Before, you looked like a person, now...

We have such fun here right?  :D ;D :laugh:
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

I used to follow Valeria on FB but I had to switch her off as I was getting really upset about her unattainable figure.

Shantel

Quote from: kira21 ♡♡♡ on April 21, 2014, 12:41:09 PM
I used to follow Valeria on FB but I had to switch her off as I was getting really upset about her unattainable figure.

Unfortunately that is a problem for all women and is responsible for a lot of eating disorders and even deaths. Then they get my age and look in the mirror after a shower and see the sags and how things have gone south and they go into a mental funk. We're smart to just accept what we can't change and enjoy what we can.
  •  

sad panda

oh, valeria has the kind of face i wanna get plastic surgery for, hate lookimg like an adult lol
  •  

E-Brennan

Cassie, you look stunning in the 'befores' - just love that long wavy hair.   :)

And your 'afters' show awesome progress!  Absolutely wonderful.  You're becoming one of the site's supermodels, and I'm sooooo jealous of your natural locks being long enough to pull back in a ponytail.

Thanks for sharing.  Very inspirational for those of us like me who are not so far along, and who dream of the day we can look in the mirror and see a cutie like you staring back.  Now go clean that room.
  •  

meganB

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 21, 2014, 01:12:58 PM
Well, since Valeria had a couple of her lower ribs removed to look that way... so can anybody else :).

No wonder she looked unnatural to me.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: meganB on April 21, 2014, 04:47:37 PM
No wonder she looked unnatural to me.

I have heard of trans women who have done that and understand that not only is it an awfully intrusive operation but that they can grow back, I don't know how true that is or if it's just more Internet BS.
  •  

Violet Bloom

Quote from: Shantel on April 21, 2014, 07:27:01 PM
I have heard of trans women who have done that and understand that not only is it an awfully intrusive operation but that they can grow back, I don't know how true that is or if it's just more Internet BS.

Now just a sec there, I have a bone to pick with that - The internet always knows best! :D  (And I know that because the internet told me so. ::))

•  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on April 19, 2014, 07:50:27 PM

Looking more and more beautiful every time you post, Cassie! You have a wonderfully-natural feminine face, hair that I'm definitely jealous of, (I do mine the exact same way, by the way... ponytail with clips on both sides because it's still growing, although I don't have as much of it, :P) and in every single picture you take, your smile just lights up the room! :)
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: Carrie Liz on April 21, 2014, 08:36:53 PM
Looking more and more beautiful every time you post, Cassie! You have a wonderfully-natural feminine face, hair that I'm definitely jealous of, (I do mine the exact same way, by the way... ponytail with clips on both sides because it's still growing, although I don't have as much of it, :P) and in every single picture you take, your smile just lights up the room! :)

I'll second that.  I've just seen the photos on my laptop screen instead of my iPhone.  I'm a pig compared to Carrie, and now having one of those "I'll never be like that" moments where everything seems impossible.   :(
  •  

Tori

Cassie!!!

You have come so far. I have admired your transition for quite some time now, but your confidence sans wig, is totally shining through lady!!!

Just you wait! There is even more to come!

:)

•  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: __________ on April 21, 2014, 04:24:46 PM
Cassie, you look stunning in the 'befores' - just love that long wavy hair.   :)

And your 'afters' show awesome progress!  Absolutely wonderful.  You're becoming one of the site's supermodels, and I'm sooooo jealous of your natural locks being long enough to pull back in a ponytail.

Thanks for sharing.  Very inspirational for those of us like me who are not so far along, and who dream of the day we can look in the mirror and see a cutie like you staring back.  Now go clean that room.

Thank you. I remember it wasn't that long ago, less than a year ago that I was looking at everyone else, going wow, that is amazing, and then thinking that I might not have the same progress. The hardest part is the wait. Knowing that you cant just wake up the next day and be 100% happy and that it does take time. The time for waiting is over, and the time for living is here!
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Carrie Liz on April 21, 2014, 08:36:53 PM

SO I am not only with using a million bobby pins on my hair!! I was so worried before and now when i look at my face, I'm extremely happy. I think in 5 more months, i should be able to put all my hair in a pony tail.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: Tori on April 22, 2014, 12:19:18 AM
Cassie!!!

You have come so far. I have admired your transition for quite some time now, but your confidence sans wig, is totally shining through lady!!!

Just you wait! There is even more to come!

:)

Thank you!!! I look at myself and I cannot believe that I have changed so much. Im so happy that I have, but then I realize, as I have seen and people have told me that I have a lot of changes to go through still. I cannot wait!
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 22, 2014, 05:33:55 AM
It might be true, actually. At least, that explains how Adam (and all of his male descendants, btw) ended with even pairs of ribs instead of having one rib less! You know how sacred texts cannot lie by default - it is all just a matter of interpretation :).
And yes, purpose of my post was to derail this thead even further :).

P.S. Cassie - lookin' good - as always :). I especially love Your sideshots where You are just as pretty as Your front :).

Thank you Emily. I am always more worried about my side profile of my face than the front. This helps a lot!
  •  

Bijou

SO a couple days ago i decided to compare a pic of my wife and I from a few years ago, to now, and the difference was just amazing to me.

2-3 years ago (maybe more, it's fuzzy):

2 days ago:

That hat and jacket are the only "boy" clothes i've kept, btw.
  •  

Kara Jayde

Quote from: Bijou on April 22, 2014, 08:24:14 PM
SO a couple days ago i decided to compare a pic of my wife and I from a few years ago, to now, and the difference was just amazing to me.

2-3 years ago (maybe more, it's fuzzy):

2 days ago:

That hat and jacket are the only "boy" clothes i've kept, btw.

O0oo very impressive Bijou :)  you look great!

•  

Zoe Snow

I'm about a week shy of 6 months on HRT.  The before picture is from a little over a year ago (was 100 pounds heavier than I am now).  Pretty happy with my progress so far.

Past Photo IDs spanning 6 years:
  •